Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IncelTear-thinking: Transgender vs Inceldom

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Flms transreality1

Im a trans Chad

Women are transphobic for not treating me like one

Having a Chad brain and being stuck in an incel body is hell on earth

At least trannies have some legal protections, we have none

Incels have a real physical problem. We are ugly. Transgenders have a mental problem, they belong in mental institutions.

Good observation.

Funny thing is that both are connected to a person's beliefs about how others perceive them, and how they respond to them as a result. I mean if a man believed that he was mentally a woman, for whatever reason, then why would this even matter? Why alter your appearance because of this? Obviously the answer is that people want to be validated, they want others to see them how they see themselves, and respond to them in some desired way. Taking the mainstream narrative's word for it that gender dysphoria exists in the manner being claimed, then I don't see how someone could have this condition if they didn't care what others thought of them. You don't really care about your appearance for your own sake, you care because it's the main factor which other people see and value when assessing you.

So why is it that we're to be shamed for caring about being validated by others, and wanting other people to do things on our behalf, yet if a tranny does the same thing it's somehow okay? I can promise that you won't a coherent and honest answer from bluepillers.

God damn what happened to that dude on the right? Did a basketball dent in his forehead? It is over in every single universe.

yes, IT hates us and wants us to suffer, what else is new.

Transgenders get special treatment because they want to claim virtue points. You don't get that by supporting incels which is why they bully and shit on us

There are many trannies that have had relationships or ONS that would be incel if they never switched up. Inceldom is disregarded as it's a male issue.
Good observation.

Funny thing is that both are connected to a person's beliefs about how others perceive them, and how they respond to them as a result. I mean if a man believed that he was mentally a woman, for whatever reason, then why would this even matter? Why alter your appearance because of this? Obviously the answer is that people want to be validated, they want others to see them how they see themselves, and respond to them in some desired way. Taking the mainstream narrative's word for it that gender dysphoria exists in the manner being claimed, then I don't see how someone could have this condition if they didn't care what others thought of them. You don't really care about your appearance for your own sake, you care because it's the main factor which other people see and value when assessing you.

So why is it that we're to be shamed for caring about being validated by others, and wanting other people to do things on our behalf, yet if a tranny does the same thing it's somehow okay? I can promise that you won't a coherent and honest answer from bluepillers.
Men go tranny as they want an easier time of things or are ugly/short so they're moving from impossible to probable.

Women go tranny 'cos they're fucking stupid & believe in male privilege.

Men go tranny as they want an easier time of things or are ugly/short so they're moving from impossible to probable.

Women go tranny 'cos they're fucking stupid & believe in male privilege.
Those probably are common reasons. However I think that people really can be fooled into believing that their body is the 'wrong' gender, especially men. Society implicitly tells men that if they don't look a certain way, or behave a certain way, then they're not really men. Ironically all this tranny stuff being commonplace, and the idea that a 'female personality' exists, well both serve to reinforce gender roles rather than eradicate them. A tranny can often be seen claiming that they hate society's expectations, and that they despise tradition, yet they completely fail to realize that their efforts give credence to a notion of expected or tolerable behavior.

To put it concisely, as a man you can't believe that you're a woman, and wish to be treated as a woman, without also believing in gender roles. Following from this, any sort of activism to promote acceptance for your behavior also means that there are accepted standards of behavior. Consequently, some men will begin to dislike their appearances because they don't conform to the standards which you've helped create (or at least reaffirm), they don't behave in a manner acceptable to society at large for how they appear.

@ADepressedVirgin do a collab with OP

just become a woman bro