Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTear showing their hypocrisy.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/sm3mbk/an_incel_dmed_me_about_a_post_i_made/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Like the topic title says, IncelTear showing their hypocrisy. Looks like we owe women a walk home but women don’t owe us their bodies, the double standards, man.

Wether the story is real or not, men do not owe women a walk home with them. Women are already privileged as hell and have a much easier time than me in a society that favours them so fuck doing shit for nothing for them unless it’s a female relative, I’m not a cuck yet society expects me to be one which has to stop.

Even if a woman ends up getting killed by someone, that’s on whoever killed her, not on the dude who refused to walk her home.

Wait. I thought, they are stronger than men, smarter and so independent and they don’t need a man, because they are better at everything.

Last edited:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/sm3mbk/an_incel_dmed_me_about_a_post_i_made/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Like the topic title says, IncelTear showing their hypocrisy. Looks like we owe women a walk home but women don’t owe us their bodies, the double standards, man.

Wether the story is real or not, men do not owe women a walk home with them. Women are already privileged as hell and have a much easier time than me in a society that favours them so fuck doing shit for nothing for them unless it’s a female relative, I’m not a cuck yet society expects me to be one which has to stop.

Even if a woman ends up getting killed by someone, that’s on whoever killed her, not on the dude who refused to walk her home.

Don't worry brothers. One day us men will be in charge again and women will be crawling to us for resources and protection regardless of looks. Let them enjoy being hypergamous and their feminist rubbish for now. Sooner or later we will be back in control

Don't worry brothers. One day us men will be in charge again and women will be crawling to us for resources and protection regardless of looks. Let them enjoy being hypergamous and their feminist rubbish for now. Sooner or later we will be back in control
Man haters expecting us to do shit for women for sod all, the irony.

Why he so based