Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Inceltear racists post my thread, crop out Malcolm X so you don't know I'm ethnic

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
Notice anything different from this post? They conveniently cropped out my avatar of Malcolm X to remove all context. They then applied their white liberal values which they seem to think are superior to the values of colored people to judge my actions.

Black and ethnic parents beat their children, it's something modern black comedians joke about how their white friends used to only get "time out" whilst their parents used to give them an ass whooping. In South Asian culture even the extended family elders such as uncles and aunts have the right to beat as a form of discipline. FYI cucktears, his mother is aware i smacked him and gave him a telling off for trying to look at an almost naked woman. You can keep your white liberal supremacist shit to yourself.

IT is fucking pathetic

Leftist IT types see blacks as nothing more than dumb animals to fetishize that are in need of their protection.

We should respect other cultures :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Notice anything different from this post? They conveniently cropped out my avatar of Malcolm X to remove all context. They then applied their white liberal values which they seem to think are superior to the values of colored people to judge my actions.

Black and ethnic parents beat their children, it's something modern black comedians joke about how their white friends used to only get "time out" whilst their parents used to give them an ass whooping. In South Asian culture even the extended family elders such as uncles and aunts have the right to beat as a form of discipline. FYI cucktears, his mother is aware i smacked him and gave him a telling off for trying to look at an almost naked woman. You can keep your white liberal supremacist shit to yourself.

View attachment 286173

Very based of you, by doing that you prevent him from becoming a simp.

Pretty sure they do it to many users in most posts and not just yours. Its so we cant be identified. Reddit rules or some shit

Pretty sure they do it to many users in most posts and not just yours. Its so we cant be identified. Reddit rules or some shit

Nah they usually show the avatar and only hide the username, I've checked.