Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL inceltear is mad about anti-semitism with a spider man avi

• Thread starter Deleted member 39569
  • Start date
seethers gonna seethe

I'M ON INCEL TEARS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez: FINALLY!!!!
I DID IT:chad::chad::chad:

Feminist? So they draw pretty cartoons. What fucking heroes of feminism they are, drawing those pretty cartoons.

what a ''gotcha'' moment, i get to enjoy their content for free while i get to criticism them, the only ''consequence'' being a soycuck bugman retard having a meltdown on IT, wow.

And they consider us subhumans and extremists :society:

you have to pretty fucking low smv to care about the identity of whichever soy created whichever comic book character

I cant browse reddit on my phone without logging in and without downloading their fag app?

Oh no, the jews are innocent and never did anything wrong and they even gifted us pop-culture and super heroes. How selfless they are:feels::feels:

Im sure the same person agrees that ethnics who constantly hate on whites shouldn't use white inventions and live in white countries. Im certain thats how they think.

Imagine not hating jews in 2021. Just fucking imagine :lul::lul::lul:

The spiderman dude says nothing wrong.

Last edited: