Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelTear hypocrisy once again

Paul Bernardo

Paul Bernardo

Scarborough Rapist (DARKTRIADMAXXED)
-

I love how they do mental gymnastics on how looks don't matter and bodyshaming is bad but the first thing they do when someone says things they don't agree with is make fun of their looks lmao:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I'm convinced that users there are retarded, how can someone lack self awareness like this kek.

260 upvotes lmao

They think he's an incel when he's fucked several sluts

IT is made up of 50 iq retards

Lol, what a bunch of retards, im sure they look better than him :feelstastyman:

Everyone knows how important looks are. That's why despite their virtue signaling they can't help but mock looks, height and small penis. Cuz they know thats what matters.

At least they admit being an alpha male is about looks

1. Andrew Tate

Mocked for having recessed chin and being bald

2. Alex Jones

Made fun of for his height
Images

3. Joe Rogan

Made fun of for being bald and height
Jre

4. Thomas Clarence

I can't find whether the Roe v Wade overturn was decided by 6-3 or 5-4 vote, but either way only the black judge out of 5/6 of them was attacked and had retards trying to threathen him outside his house
Judges

BUAHAHAHAHH THIS ONE IS FUNNY JEWISH PIPE ANDREW KIKE WAS ALWAYS PEDOPHILLE AND MINION OF SAYAN (IN VIDEO GAME)
I'VE GOT RECOGNITION FROM THE MIGHTY SNEIR ... I CANT BELIEVE MY EYES (IN VIDEO GAME):feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I love how they do mental gymnastics on how looks don't matter and bodyshaming is bad but the first thing they do when someone says things they don't agree with is make fun of their looks lmao:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I'm convinced that users there are retarded, how can someone lack self awareness like this kek.

260 upvotes lmao

People are honest if they think they have social license.