Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTear feminist body shaming.

Why is everyone here so obsessed with IT

Their obsessed with us.
So? Most incels here mog them anyway. They are so subhuman and their arguments are so retarded why do you even pay attention to what they say

So? Most incels here mog them anyway. They are so subhuman and their arguments are so retarded why do you even pay attention to what they say
Punching down is fun for all who do the punching. It applies for everyone.

You're really obsessed with that website. Stop browsing that shit and get your life together man.

>ios app

mogs me

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qts98z/im_back_now_with_a_meme/hklouo2/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Like the topic title says, IncelTear feminist body shaming.

I hope she gets raped by a currycel and becomes forever traumatised and that the currycel gets away with it just to add insult to injury. ‘But we don’t shame’.

One of these fucks constantly mocks men for being too skinny/too weak/too fat/too small/having it harder to build up muscle/for being unemployable in modernity/everything else and in the next second says that "It's all in your head".

Unironically: Lurking on r/Inceltear(s) (as well as other female safe spaces like r/FourthWaveWomen, misandrist/feminist subreddits like r/Neckbeard as well as Tumblr/Tik Tok) has over all made me into a far worse person, just seeing what women (and certain other groups) think about unattractive/autistic males in private is an epiphany, it makes you re-contextualize every single interaction with a person belonging to these groups.

What pitiful excuses they use to mock, dox or simply completely destroy men mentally was enough for me and the worst thing: Despite all of that they still consider themselves to be good human beings. I simply hate everything about Reddit, the fact that every second post says that nobody shames people for being virgins/socially and sexually inadequate, while every other posts does it (sometimes within the same people) is enough to show you what soys/normalfags/women/others simply are.

Why is everyone here so obsessed with IT
For me personally it's because we're mostly done with proving the blackpill right so making fun of ITcels is one of the few things left to do.

The left are hypocrites. In other news, water is wet.

Unironically: Lurking on r/Inceltear(s) (as well as other female safe spaces like r/FourthWaveWomen, misandrist/feminist subreddits like r/Neckbeard as well as Tumblr/Tik Tok) has over all made me into a far worse person, just seeing what women (and certain other groups) think about unattractive/autistic males in private is an epiphany, it makes you re-contextualize every single interaction with a person belonging to these groups.

What pitiful excuses they use to mock, dox or simply completely destroy men mentally was enough for me and the worst thing: Despite all of that they still consider themselves to be good human beings. I simply hate everything about Reddit, the fact that every second post says that nobody shames people for being virgins/socially and sexually inadequate, while every other posts does it (sometimes within the same people) is enough to show you what soys/normalfags/women/others simply are.
based and Blackpilled. I thought having empathy was a good thing, i never knew foids are piece of shit. normies are no better.

i fuccing hate how hypocritical these soys are. IT users deserve to be castrated

Their obsessed with us.
Would be nice to say if IT threads didn't exist on here. There's clearly an obsession to clap back at that degenerate subforum from autists who cant stay away from IT :soy::feelsclown:

But I thought dick size didn't matter :feelsclown:

So is it “muh just be comfidend”:soy: or they actually give a fuck ab height and dick size.

They can choose a side to argue, we are letting them choose. They just cannot fucking pick fucking one. They always have to preach contradicting philosophies. Literal retards

Dickpill with dogpill mogs us. I hate dogs. Last week I beat a puppy.

does the brazilian sigma faggot still post?

Punching down is fun for all who do the punching. It applies for everyone.
We've earned the right to punch down through our oppression. Because of their unearned privilege, they have no right to do the same. In fact, all woketurds/far-leftists have so much unearned privilege that they don't even have the right to life and should do the world a favor and kill themselves.