Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelTear being IncelTear JFL

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
This post is hilarious, i actually laughed at so many low iq comments.

OP said only ugly women are on IncelTear and these jews in the comments are like “hey im an ugly women and i laugh about you” “hey im an ugly man and i laugh about you too” “hey im a ugly faggot and i laugh about you” just proving OP right that these soys are miserable and obsessed with us :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

posts that IT features on their cucked site, rape and they are uglier than us, they avoid any brutal truthpills

Deleted my reddit account, couldn't been happier

"I'm an ugly woman and I still have a partner, incels btfo!!"

Incels have never claimed that ugly women can't find partners. In fact incels claim the opposite, even ugly women can find partners and ugly women that don't have partners could find one. There are no involuntary single women out there. That's not true for ugly men though, there are plenty of men who can't find partners despite trying their hardest.

Part of why that is, is because of demographics. There's 105 boys born for every 100 baby girls, even if all young girls would pair with one single man each there would still be 5 men left over.

And part of it is that women have ridiculous standards for men. 6 feet tall, six figure income, six pack, handsome, confident, outgoing, whatever.

THERE ARE NO SINGLE WOMEN. Even women who classify themselves as single are bouncing on cock carousel and therefore effectively they're not single. She's not looking for a partner on her level, she's chasing after Chad.

The few cases of possibly slightly attractive women come just to mock. Here's a perfect example of how women view ugly men as grotesques mindless monsters unable to love and just salty they can't touch bobs and vagene