Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incelt Trait: When you break into a foid's apartment, she doesn't spread her legs because you're sub8

If it were chad this would have gone very differently :feelsEhh:

What happens when you don't read up on Blackpill theory, you'll end up like one of these simps

Damn a white redhead
should have raped her

A lame joke for 13 points
Will be more points soon knowing reddit. Was 16 points earlier when I had checked out if anyone responded to that comment.

and their username is a YouTube name apparently looks like to me some trash MW3 clan members ps3 username
Reddit and twitter have some of the most weirdest users ever (and not in a good way; there's weird people and then there's weird people that are also malicious and like to bully others that they hypocritically find "weird").

I have to admit though that I like how lackadaisical and mix of ignorant and idealistic sounding a lot of the teenagers on reddit are. Having that kind of optimism and carefree take nothing serious attitude is something you can never get back completely as an adult.

Will be more points soon knowing reddit. Was 16 points earlier when I had checked out if anyone responded to that comment.

Reddit and twitter have some of the most weirdest users ever (and not in a good way; there's weird people and then there's weird people that are also malicious and like to bully others that they hypocritically find "weird").

I have to admit though that I like how lackadaisical and mix of ignorant and idealistic sounding a lot of the teenagers on reddit are. Having that kind of optimism and carefree take nothing serious attitude is something you can never get back completely as an adult.
just have “good vibes” but question lonley people in a negative way until your 30 is there way of thinking

just have “good vibes” but question lonley people in a negative way until your 30 is there way of thinking
Their way of thinking is that they are the good guys and at least they don't support rape, pedophilia and murder (even though many incels don't support that either) and others that say anything unflattering about women are bad guys/terrible people that deserve to be bullied :soy: