Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IncelsWithoutSpine BETABUX suddenly ascends due to his "PERSONALITY" JFL

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-

He's been rejected through high school and college for being short, but suddenly found love with a girl who is gonna move to his place and thus not have to pay rent. What a good personality :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Jfl cuckswithouthate is retarded, they even have a hole as a mod

incels without hate is abunch of reddit incel residue trying their hardest to escape their eventual fate of deletion. As a side effect it's just ascended "incel" worship, self deprecation and defeatism, and delusion

No way, is this for fucking real?
Yes, for whatever reason one of the mods is a foid, tbh the same happened with braincels but that subreddit was based

incels without hate is abunch of reddit incel residue trying their hardest to escape their eventual fate of deletion. As a side effect it's just ascended "incel" worship, self deprecation and defeatism, and delusion
The site is pure garbage and full of braindead fakecels bragging

Jfl cuckswithouthate is retarded, they even have a hole as a mod

I lurk there sometimes.. it isn't even that bad. Don't understand the hate for it. It's pretty blackpilled, maybe you're not allowed to say "I hate women" (I'm guessing that's not allowed right?) but you sure can lay down the reasons why you should, clearly implying that you at least have a dislike for them. So in essence it is not much different. I've also seen the argument that having a female mod may be one of the reasons it hasn't been banned yet, and one of the reasons that braincels lasted as long as it did. I'm not arguing that myself, but I have seen someone say that.

I have only lurked there two or three times but that's my opinion.

I lurk there sometimes.. it isn't even that bad. Don't understand the hate for it. It's pretty blackpilled, maybe you're not allowed to say "I hate women" (I'm guessing that's not allowed right?) but you sure can lay down the reasons why you should, clearly implying that you at least have a dislike for them. So in essence it is not much different. I've also seen the argument that having a female mod may be one of the reasons it hasn't been banned yet, and one of the reasons that braincels lasted as long as it did. I'm not arguing that myself, but I have seen someone say that.

I have only lurked there two or three times but that's my opinion.
Having a female mod is completely cucked, you can't say shit or you get banned (i got banned like 2 times just for saying the truth about foids), it's full of braggers and braindead normies that spill bluepilled advice and mock incels, and a big part of the subreddit doesn't hate women, they are just sad that they reject us.
Basically they are emasculated incels

He just put himself out there more you silly inkwell:soy::soy::soy::soy:

The foids prolly gonna bring over chads to fuck

It's more than I've got.

He’s going to get cucked

Lifefuel for startupcels, you may some day become the next Jeff Bezos.

Holding her hand?!? :heart::heart::heart:

Imagine if he asked her to pay her share of the rent. :feelshaha:

Just take a shower br0 :soy: