Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IncelsWithoutHate poster tries to assert that femcels exist

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
-

This is along the same lines of the nonsense redpill/PUA cope crap that "women are the gatekeepers of sex, men are the gatekeeprs of relationships." NO women are the gatekeepers of BOTH.

Here's the data on women being unattractive having ZERO EFFECT OR A POSITIVE EFFECT ON OBTAINING A LONG-TERM PARTNER.

The Juggernaut law seems to show in marriage rates. For example, Kanazawa, Hu & Larere (2018) conducted an analysis of the The National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health data consisting of a sample of 20,745 adolescents. The authors concluded that 'very unattractive' women were more likely to be married or cohabitating then merely unattractive or even average to good looking women, and their spouses tended to earn more than their better-looking female counterparts. They inferred that intelligent men have a preference to marry or mate with very unattractive women,[4] which may also be evidence of a typical betabux scenario.

A Spanish study, on the other hand, only found evidence for the weak Juggernaut law:

“Being unattractive reduced the probability of mating for males by between 15 and 17 points, when compared to the more attractive group, and 10 points compared to those with an average attractiveness level. There was a statistically significant difference between the most attractive group and the normal group in favor of the former, which included education level, age and social class of origin.” “Among women, physical attractiveness did not matter when it came to mating. There were no statistically significant difference between them in terms of their attractiveness.”[5]

FEMCELS DON'T EXIST AT ALL. NOT EVEN BY THEIR OWN REWRITTEN DEFINITION OF CELIBACY.

Last edited:
Femcels are simply chadsexuals imagine thinking there are foids that can't get a bf

A week doesn't go by without posts of some poor "femcels" crying cause they have only had two boyfriends and creepy guys approach them.

I absolutely infuriates me that foids try to constantly hijack our ideas and movement and use them to advance their garbage ideas and paint themselves as victims.

More like incels without T.

I absolutely infuriates me that foids try to constantly hijack our ideas and movement and use them to advance their garbage ideas and paint themselves as victims.

yeah they are trying to paint themselves as having some disadvantage in any way, when it is complete horseshit

A week doesn't go by without posts of some poor "femcels" crying cause they have only had two boyfriends and creepy guys approach them.

Incel: A men without a place to live that considers himsef as homeless.
Femcel: A woman with a house but not a mansion still considers herself homeless.

Not a single word

Not a single word
I didn't read the original reddit post either tbh because it's totally bullshit and you can already see what the argument is. Lol.

That sub is full of femoids and normies. Tried it out, but big fucking yikes. There was even some fucking faggot dressing up like a foid commenting normie bluepill shit. Literally unusable sub.

Incel: A men without a place to live that considers himsef as homeless.
Femcel: A woman with a house but not a mansion still considers herself homeless.
Extra high IQ

femcels are simply women who can't get a hold of chad, every femcel is rejecting hundreds of sub6 men everyday, you will never find a single foid regardless of how she looks that hasn't gone years without male attention.

If Lizzie Velasquez who is otherwise known as the ugliest woman in the world was able to go on dates and be in relationships you expect me to believe these lying cunts known as "femcels" get absolutely no male attention whatsoever????????????

"On the other hand, a female could have casual sex everyday"

idk how you can write this and still try to claim that femcels exist. the fact that they don't is literally self evident. pretty crazy cognitive dissonance there

"On the other hand, a female could have casual sex everyday"

idk how you can write this and still try to claim that femcels exist. the fact that they don't is literally self evident. pretty crazy cognitive dissonance there
They're trying to claim by the fact that they're unable to attain a relationship and that's what "celibacy" is for females, but that too is also completely false.

They're trying to claim by the fact that they're unable to attain a relationship and that's what "celibacy" is for females, but that too is also completely false.
yeah if you have inherent sexual value you can get a relationship. maybe not with a high tier guy who also has a large amount of inherent sexual value but you can get one. the only way you could arrive at this guys conclusions is if you were seriously smooth brained and your entire perception of biological drive and the sexual market was "Men are trash who hate ugly girls like me"

absolute utter dumbfuck.

yeah if you have inherent sexual value you can get a relationship. maybe not with a high tier guy who also has a large amount of inherent sexual value but you can get one. the only way you could arrive at this guys conclusions is if you were seriously smooth brained and your entire perception of biological drive and the sexual market was "Men are trash who hate ugly girls like me"
Every single woman can get a relationship at or above her looksmatch easily.

More like IncelsWithoutBrains :feelsLSD: :feelswhat:

IncelsWithoutTears has become a utter cesspool (not like it wasn't before but its like 100x worse now). I had the pleasure of reading how shitty the sub has become yesterday when I came in and there are utter braggards talking about how they hooked up on tinder and shit like "I haven't had sex in like 1 year bro please hold me!!!!!!!" or people talking about how fucking huge their cocks are like a bunch of faggots when a wristcel posted his larp picture.

you would have to be a burn victim to be a femcel, and female burn victims SMV mog the hell out of us

you would have to be a burn victim to be a femcel, and female burn victims SMV mog the hell out of us

cope

That's why those cucks don't belong here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back