Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incelsphere alignment chart

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Lc655khv75u01

Ritalins description is way too high effort, it shouldve either been another persons quote, "tbh" or better yet a picture
Whos avi is chaotic evil

Ritalins description is way too high effort, it shouldve either been another persons quote, "tbh" or better yet a picture
Whos avi is chaotic evil
Tbh, lul. I was going to just put "*soy image*".

Also, Zesto's.

I don't recognize the one in the top right.

Tbh, lul. I was going to just put "*soy image*".

Also, Zesto's.

Srs you shouldve done that lol, also where is that Zestos quote from, wheres he posting now?

He seems rather pissed.. I kinda miss the guy tbh

Srs you shouldve done that lol, also where is that Zestos quote from, wheres he posting now?

He seems rather pissed.. I kinda miss the guy tbh
I can't answer that, but that turmoil has already ceased, he gave up that plot. And he has been inactive for a while, as well.

I can't answer that, but that turmoil has already ceased, he gave up that plot. And he has been inactive for a while, as well.

Why cant you answer tbh, just pm me if its related to self promotion or whatever

lmao. Good job

where would i fit in thb tbh?

lul, thanks for including me. where'd i even say that?
You are one of the most relevant figures in the incelsphere, but you're welcome.

I just searched for keywords like "banned" under your name to look for posts to illustrate the lawful evil category and decided to go for that one, lol. I only remember it's a post from April 2018.

this is high effort meme nice tbh

Well made. Who is the neutral evil?

frogot to ask @Mainländer where am i? we had decent convo in private messages while back

I wonder where I’d be in this? :feelswhere:

Neutral Ritalin not Soy Gif
You Failed

I feel like this could have been fun and interesting, and was a clever concept, but instead was just used to make accusations and take digs at people.

Kek @Zesto we'll never let him go will we?

This is a forced meme