Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Incels: you're not that ugly"

XMR

XMR

Decentralized and ASIC resistant private money
★★★

View: https://i.imgur.com/j92zuCb.png

How does this change the fact that feminoid specimens wear make up and can easily have higher standards than men?

An ugly or short man has very little value.

Normies: you are oblivious to feminoid behavior.

Did he actually just say women can smell that you use incel forums? :feelskek: The meme has come true.

the world belongs to foids and normies a sad fkn reality.

Is this the same personality BS?

IF WE R NOT THAT UGLY WHY DON'T U SEX US BITCH

SEX US RIGHT NOW I DEMAND U

Incels: You’re not that ugly

Elaborate

C’mon. Look, I know in anime and manga and movies and games, the pretty people are the norm.

But in reality?

The homely are the majority.

This is probably the weakest and most transparent gaslighting I have seen them do... This is  so pathetic. They think we are 5 year olds.

Fat, thin, short, physically disabled, autistic, zits, whatever.
This is a USA-only perspective... Even then, it's total bullshit. Most people are average looking.

And here in Brazil, most people are attractive, and you will rarely run into a fat person. I promise you this is the truth.

Nothing wrong with you

Tell that to the people that bullied us. Not to us, we already know that.

be it real or imagined, is unique to you alone.

Again, tell that to everyone else that think our ugliness as unique.
This is more gaslighting. Fuck off.

And while it is true some features will make it harder to find a partner

I don't care if you acknowledge this. You and your groupies are bullies. Any attempt at fairness from you comes off condescending. Again, fuck off.

not one or a combination makes it impossible

Tell that to the users here pushing 30.

But there is one thing that will make your genetic and romantic future fucking extinct.

I'm just gonna roll my eyes here already, because I know exactly what you will say. And I already have a response ready :feelsseriously:

Always Sunny Eye Roll GIF

If you’re the sort of person who enters a forum where pedophiles, misogynistic beliefs, and violence against women is regularly promoted and celebrated, and polls regularly show large majority support for all of that..

It will seep off of you like body odor.

This is so mind-numbingly stupid... It's actually dumber then I thought it was gonna be...

I want a answer to this. How does Jessica that goes to college, know that her classmate Marky Mandingo is @MillionBashStream97 ?

This may shock you, but I don't look like this

And the way I and LITERALLY every user here talks, is COMPLETELY different from the way they talk in real life.

About the pedo shit, many here are violently against it, and users that talk about it, get banned.

But I imagine that what they mean by pedophilia, is finding a 17 or 18 year old attractive. Not ACTUAL pedophilia. Which again, the vast majority of users here oppose.

And frankly if you can go to those forums and feel at home instead of awkward or disgusted, you’re ugly in a place no surgery can fix, inside.

Insert here me saying that I have been complimented countless times on being nice, "gender-blind", funny, and interesting.

Insert here me saying that the reason I'm here is due to a comradery that comes from shared suffering, not the fact that a couple of ironic edgelords advocate for pedophilia, and a few that genuinely do, that are now banned.

And Insert here me saying that the ugliness that is in here comes from parental abuse, bullying and social alienation.

And that, that will guarantee you die alone.

Michael Buble Gotcha GIF by bubly

I will in fact die alone. But the reason I will die alone, is one you will never understand.

The reason we Hyenas feel close to each other in this community, is something you again, will never understand.

Be happy that you don't understand.

Virtue signaling to the extreme. If they really meant it, they would use their wet holes to validate us.

Really ugly people always were a minority, they are a minority and they always will be a minority

I remember this one time some onlyfans creator on inceltear saw a selfie of a proclaimed incel guy and said "he doesn't even look that bad, I expected him to have pockmarks."

Meanwhile I'm that ugly bald man with pockmarks. I know for a fact that I'm ugly because women have even told me so straight to my face.

Also once again this bullshit with "people can tell you browse incel forums." How bluepilled can you be? Women don't mind if a guy is psychopathic because women love those men. Even studies and data prove it. Jfl what a retard

If I wasn't ugly, I wouldn't be here rotting, real incels are hated and unwanted by anyone

foid pERsonality detectors now inspect your browser history

lmao foid technology is being upgraded

Nothing wrong with being 'ugly on the inside'. The real problem is that normies can't accept ugliness.

Last edited:
foid pERsonality detectors now inspect your browser history

lmao foid technology is being upgraded
Sounds like gangstalking level of technology. They're all in on it eh?

Virtue signal.