Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incels you hear that

Says that while having the age of the universe bodycount

It's ok that you're a virgin at 21, who needs sex anyway? :chad:

Chad lite humble brag

Comes off like a rich prick who says money isn't important :feelsjuice:

I could care less about sleeping with a lot of women.

What I care about is having ONE woman show something towards me, that isn't disgust or apathy.

I'm not jealous of dudes that fucked a bunch of women. I'm jealous of dudes that feel ANYTHING with women. I'm loveless and touch starved.

I could care less about sleeping with a lot of women.

What I care about is having ONE woman show something towards me, that isn't disgust or apathy.

I'm not jealous of dudes that fucked a bunch of women. I'm jealous of dudes that feel ANYTHING with women. I'm loveless and touch starved.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

It's not the ammount of women you sleep with. It's the ammount of women who want to sleep with you

Chad doesn't need to slay to feel valuable, it's mostly broken uglier people who cope with high body counts.

W frr bruh *insert skull emoji*

"Just focus on yourself bro the women will come in due time"

Yes wagie, your value is derived from the price of your rolex. Now get back to work and make me some money:chad:

His facial expression reveals a certain untowardness when he claims:

"if you're a virgin at 21, you're not less of a gOoD gUy, or a gOoD pERsOn, oR a vALuAbLe pERsOn"
--- his face says he believes otherwise.

and

"I could sleep with a new woman every hour of every day, that doesn't make me a better man."
----- sexual prowess makes him a better man, his face says.

Which leads me to the conclusion that these bluepill platitudes are made to fool us autists who don't read nonverbal language intuitively. Too bad for him that reading faces and ferreting-out bluepill bullshit is my autistic special interest.

In fact, through the entire clip, his nonverbal expression is full of signs of disingenuous verbalization. He doesn't seem to believe a word of what he says.

Last edited: