Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels would be the best boyfriends

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Yes, I honestly think we would be the perfect women's boyfriends for several reasons.

1- We'd be faithful: We would feel so blessed to find a girl that we would never think of cheating. Besides, we are so ugly that no other women would try to approach us.

2- We'd never leave her alone: Cause we know what loneliness feels like, we'd make sure she never feels abandoned.

3- We'd do anything to please her: In order for her to be happy, we could do anything she wants.

4- She would be the beautiful in the relationship: For obvious reasons.

5- We would please her in bed: We would learn about new techniques, positions, movements, etc, anything for her to feel pleasure during sex just to make her happy.

1 - Boring
2 - Clingy
3 - Doormat
4 - Not valuable
5 - Not valuable

You think they care?they prefer the narcisist chad that curses her and causes problems.I have many irl examples but i shall give you the rihana/chris brown one

Me too lol let's not bullshit around, incels are horrible boyfriends, I'd love to smack the shit ouf of my gf and then force her to deepthroat my cock cause that's how foids are supposed to be treated. After I cum I'd leave her on the bed crying, play some video games until I'm ready to use her again.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

3 can lead into simpcuckery

I feel like i've read this before.

youre a faggot, I wouldn't do any of that cucked ass bluepilled shit. shed be lucky if I didn't fuck her up for looking at other guys

Not the definition of perfect for them, that's your definition

Yes, I honestly think we would be the perfect women's boyfriends for several reasons.

1- We'd be faithful: We would feel so blessed to find a girl that we would never think of cheating. Besides, we are so ugly that no other women would try to approach us.

2- We'd never leave her alone: Cause we know what loneliness feels like, we'd make sure she never feels abandoned.

3- We'd do anything to please her: In order for her to be happy, we could do anything she wants.

4- She would be the beautiful in the relationship: For obvious reasons.

5- We would please her in bed: We would learn about new techniques, positions, movements, etc, anything for her to feel pleasure during sex just to make her happy.
This post is cucked AF. Very low IQ.

Me too lol let's not bullshit around, incels are horrible boyfriends, I'd love to smack the shit ouf of my gf and then force her to deepthroat my cock cause that's how foids are supposed to be treated. After I cum I'd leave her on the bed crying, play some video games until I'm ready to use her again.

And I'd occasionally kiss her and tell her that I really like her so she won't run away. But never "love" cause that shit doesn't exist anyways.
Incels are different people and don't have a hive mind like women, some would be good boyfriends and others would be bad.

Incels are different people and don't have a hive mind like women, some would be good boyfriends and others would be bad.
Don't tell me you wouldn't like to smack your gf just because she had 20 dicks in her mouth before yours and she's a worthless slut ...

Foids hate good men. They want to be treated like shoes. I wanna beat a foid with a shoe

Yeah just be a cuck

Don't tell me you wouldn't like to smack your gf just because she had 20 dicks in her mouth before yours and she's a worthless slut ...
That makes no sense, if I don't want someone who had sex with other people before me I don't get together with her and that's it.

- Not good looking

This is the only thing that matters to a foid.

6. I would beat my gf pretty often: to show her place.
The only time I wouldn't do that to a "girlfriend" is if she's a faithful virgin.

The only time I wouldn't do that to a "girlfriend" is if she's a faithful virgin.
yeah same here, if she was loyal, clean virgin then no
if dick before me then *slap*

yeah same here, if she was loyal, clean virgin then no
if dick before me then *slap*
tumblr_mb5v94LxdX1r8kl0lo1_500.gif

i have shit genes so i would be shitty

I'm too cold by now. I can't be intimate with anyone and my instinctual response is to recoil at any sign of affection or companionship. It's over for me because I was born ugly.

I'm too cold by now. I can't be intimate with anyone and my instinctual response is to recoil at any sign of affection or companionship. It's over for me because I was born ugly.
Same problem. Shrinks have a label for this, it's called dismissive attachment or fearful avoidant attachment style.

Children identified as having an avoidant attachment with a parent tend to disconnect from their bodily needs. Some of these children learn to rely heavily on self-soothing, self-nurturing behaviors. They develop a pseudo-independent orientation to life and maintain the illusion that they can take complete care of themselves. As a result, they have little desire or motivation to seek out other people for help or support.

Chad will cum, pump her full of cum, call her a whore and leave for good

1.Cuck
2.Cuck
3.Cuck
4.Cuck
5.Giga-Cuck