Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels won’t accept me as incel

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Lannister>stark
★★★
@Chubacabracel why is this

God is evil

have you ever had sex or a gf?

I’m retarded, people won’t accept me because of physical attributes when it’s mental that fucks me
Fair enough. If you are average looking, mental components do make a difference. Do you think you are average looking?

Fair enough. If you are average looking, mental components do make a difference. Do you think you are average looking?
Im not good looking imo I’ve been banned here before for being “looksmax chad” which is true, and I’m Icelandic standerds are higher for everything even at 6’1 I feel average height at best

Im not good looking imo I’ve been banned here before for being “looksmax chad” which is true, and I’m Icelandic standerds are higher for everything even at 6’1 I feel average height at best
I’m the same height as you and it is average it seems. What would you rate yourself out of 10?

I’m the same height as you and it is average it seems. What would you rate yourself out of 10?
Trm rated me a 6 on average, but I’m looksminned so I’m going to try to looksMax to chad it’s the only thing that can get me laid, but 99% chance I never have sex my whole life

Trm rated me a 6 on average, but I’m looksminned so I’m going to try to looksMax to chad it’s the only thing that can get me laid, but 99% chance I never have sex my whole life
You are high tier normie already. Get off this site and go to looksmax to ascend. No reason to rot over here with us.

You are high tier normie already. Get off this site and go to looksmax to ascend. No reason to rot over here with us.
I already have 15k posts on looksmax I’m tired of that place and it’s copes I rather rot

I already have 15k posts on looksmax I’m tired of that place and it’s copes I rather rot
What benefit is it to come here? You’ll just get dragged down into the abyss.

I have 15k posts on looksmax. That place is just lite version of this place but less active users.
That place is for normies who want to look better and ascend as Chad, while this place is for incels who never stood a chance.

That place is for normies who want to look better and ascend as Chad, while this place is for incels who never stood a chance.
Yeah but I shouldn’t be banned here because I use looksmax

Yeah but I shouldn’t be banned here because I use looksmax
True, I was mentioning that there is no point if you are good looking. You will eventually ascend, while we will keep rotting here with no escape.

True, I was mentioning that there is no point if you are good looking. You will eventually ascend, while we will keep rotting here with no escape.
You all can ascend maybe just get money as. Surgery max no need for genetics, most things can be worked on tbh to some extent

You all can ascend maybe just get money as. Surgery max no need for genetics, most things can be worked on tbh to some extent
you aren't blackpilled if you don't believe in genetic determinism

going through life threatening and painful surgeries like Le - Fort 3 to get a wiff of pussy isn't blackpilled in any sense

Looksmaxxing is bluepilled cuck trait

Lurk for another year before making your next post dumb GReY

so icelandic 6ft chad = truecel now. This site is a meme :feelskek:

FAKECEL CUCK GTFO

even if you are 6'1 6/10 some people's mental issues are severe enough to make those things meaningless

what do you look like

Not everyone can ascend. There is no coping with being a manlet first of all, even with leg lengthening cope. Secondly there is no curing asymmetry in the face, like of eyes. There are only a limited number of things you can fix even with hard looksmaxxing

Forrest Gump fucked Jenny.

Not everyone can ascend. There is no coping with being a manlet first of all, even with leg lengthening cope. Secondly there is no curing asymmetry in the face, like of eyes. There are only a limited number of things you can fix even with hard looksmaxxing

I have an asymmetrical face. I have a very small mouth with a big nose. And I have a weak chin. I have a beard to try to hide the lower half of my face. This helps somewhat as the lower half of my face is uglier than the upper half.

Height can be coped with some ways, if your 5’7 in america move to a short country abs you can be above average or get LL to be average, asymmetrical face doesn’t even unless it’s super high amount and nobody inmotion cares about symmetry, at a certain point anything can make you trucel though I’m not a blue pill cuck

I have an asymmetrical face. I have a very small mouth with a big nose. And I have a weak chin. I have a beard to try to hide the lower half of my face. This helps somewhat as the lower half of my face is uglier than the upper half.
You could get a rhino, genio and jaw wrap around implants could help you a lot, also get your pallet surgerically widened by a orthodontist it will make your mouth bigger

You are MTN failo'd by pheno. Could easily get a gf although you wouldn't be a slayer.

Aren't you 16? Go back to .org

You are MTN failo'd by pheno. Could easily get a gf although you wouldn't be a slayer.

Aren't you 16? Go back to .org
My pheno is good I just have bad colouring there’s a difference but they are connected

We are an elite band of pathetic losers...

Are standards are ridiculously high.

Besides, the only way to fit in, is to, sidle in...

Since you just barged in and demanded respect, you won't get it. (That's Chad/ normie behavior.)

We are an elite band of pathetic losers...

Are standards are ridiculously high.

Besides, the only way to fit in, is to, sidle in...

Since you just barged in and demanded respect, you won't get it. (That's Chad/ normie behavior.)
Boring:feelsUgh:

I give as much respect to my fellow incels as they do to me

My pheno is good I just have bad colouring there’s a difference but they are connected
Even if you dyed your hair black it would still look uncanny so in a sense it is a pheno failo.