Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious incels with little sisters...

Little girls always get princess treatment but you can only judge how good they will look after about 5.

A decent life, it’s fairly boring from what I hear.

She's 5'1'' dating some 6'2'' lanklet.

Just Be tall is the TRUTH

I have an older sister although she is legit 7+ so not really relevant but in short:
-never struggled with anything
-got full support from parents and relatives
-obviously was liked by all socially peeers,bfs etc
-did great in school while studying little
-had job at like 18 y without any issues
-married some millionare and has 2 kids now lol.

But yeah she is an outlier even for a female

I have an older sister although she is legit 7+ so not really relevant but in short:

One Molar Suicide Fuel

not always if you're ugly it doesn't matter if you're tall or not i'm 6,1 but i'm ugly

I wish I had a cute little sister
Comment JYHGWOmHzLlxrK8T9AKKGYoNYHyslPkp

fakeceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell hahah i'm just kidding brah, remember that some incels don't like guys like you posting here. be careful
Thank you,kind random.helpful stranger.
tumblr_ndfidcQ42Q1tvkgeto1_500.gif

My first cousin is a model and she's been on two magazine covers (in a small shitty country though) and her boyfriend is an celebrity athlete (in the same small shitty country). She's 17. Her life and mine couldn't be any more different, it's like if we're a different species even though we 25-50% of DNA (his dad and my dad are identical twins)

Female=free NT. I've never seen a foid that was anywhere near as abnormal as many males.

I am so happy that I do not have a sister. This is one of the good things about my life.

My first cousin is a model and she's been on two magazine covers and her boyfriend is an celebrity athlete. She's 17. Her life and mine couldn't be any more different, it's like if we're a different species even though we 25-50% of DNA (his dad and my dad are identical twins)

My cousin's like that too. She's dating a varsity Chad football player and despite doing fuck all in high school is still going into some cosmetics school and is probably going to get by on her looks alone.

My cousin's like that too. She's dating a varsity Chad football player and despite doing fuck all in high school is still going into some cosmetics school and is probably going to get by on her looks alone.

I edited my post to clarify she's a model and an athlete's boyfriend in a small shitty country. She's probably 8.5/10. I guess those -1.5 points are what we have in common.

I edited my post to clarify she's a model and an athlete's boyfriend in a small shitty country. She's probably 8.5/10. I guess those -1.5 points are what we have in common.

What country?

Honestly as an oldcel I can tell you that I do not know not ONE average+ female who ever struggled with jobs or anything. They seem to just get them easily and are well liked in general.
Hell even the landwhales it seems made it.

Honestly as an oldcel I can tell you that I do not know not ONE average+ female who ever struggled with jobs or anything. They seem to just get them easily and are well liked in general.
Hell even the landwhales it seems made it.
They get their ass kissed for the possibility of sex. But once the bluepillers get easily blackpilled with our airtight arguments, they will realize it's useless pandering to women because they won't get the pussy unless they are chad anyway.

They get their ass kissed for the possibility of sex. But once the bluepillers get easily blackpilled with our airtight arguments, they will realize it's useless pandering to women because they won't get the pussy unless they are chad anyway.
Cannot tell if u are trolling or serious anymore.
We are literally 0.001% of population.
Ppl out there have normal lives,breed,have jobs and shit.
Dude there are 8 billion and rising "humans".
Get real inceldom is just a fringe of the fringe.

how is her life?
One is pregnant, getting her ass beat daily and loving it. I made a post about it.
Other one is a 300-lbs ogre getting laid on a daily basis just because she has a pussy.
They both hate me because I'm "weird."

explains why u have mental issues and trannied up tbh ngl

Much better than mines in all aspect. Gets treated better from early age and is able to develop confidence and trust. Completely oblivious to the point of naivety of struggles of ppl lesser. Spoiled rotten. Happy go lucky gurrrl next door persona. Ease of friendship while having a bland but nuerotypical mental wiring. Did i mention spoiled rotten? Is able to get bf no problem.

I hold some resentment ngl

Cannot tell if u are trolling or serious anymore.
We are literally 0.001% of population.
Ppl out there have normal lives,breed,have jobs and shit.
Dude there are 8 billion and rising "humans".
Get real inceldom is just a fringe of the fringe.
You're always trying to make it seem like everything is hopeless. You are very one sided. You're the one trolling if you think incels are only .0001% of the population, we are at least 50% of the male unmarried population over the age 18.

You're always trying to make it seem like everything is hopeless. You are very one sided. You're the one trolling if you think incels are only .0001% of the population, we are at least 50% of the male unmarried population over the age 18.
Its hopeless dude.
Nobody cares about us at all.
I remember last year I reached out to every single person I knew and that I remotely thought cared about me and I was literally ignored by everyone.

And guess what 95%+ of em are in relationships,I stalked their facebook they have travel photos,couple photos and all that shit,it was a MAJOR sui fuel and I lost all hope after it.

Way better than mine.

Its hopeless dude.
Nobody cares about us at all.
I remember last year I reached out to every single person I knew and that I remotely thought cared about me and I was literally ignored by everyone.
Fuck them, we don't need normies. I don't have any friends either. The people here I can talk shit with and youtube are good enough friends for me. Maybe in the future we'll have meetups too. Nothing is hopeless yet.
And guess what 95%+ of em are in relationships,I stalked their facebook they have travel photos,couple photos and all that shit,it was a MAJOR sui fuel and I lost all hope after it.
That's not true with my friends, most of them are single incels, or impregnated a fat disgusting landwhale. I don't envy the lives of at least 80% of people.

i have an older sister who never finished high school
sui fuel since she has a fiancé

My older sister has boyfriends/friends and she is at college,i went to visit her and all her friends are chad/stacies and some normie here.
Just be Female is actually a pretty good theory

My older sister has boyfriends/friends and she is at college,i went to visit her and all her friends are chad/stacies and some normie here.
Just be Female is actually a pretty good theory
Are you male or female?

Just be female is a good thy btw

I have an older sister and her life has been a day and night difference compared to me. Never single for more than 2 weeks, lots of validation and male attention even with kids and in her 40s now. Got a good job just by chatting to a guy on facebook, lots of friends who help her out, happy and living life.

I have an older sister and her life has been a day and night difference compared to me. Never single for more than 2 weeks, lots of validation and male attention even with kids and in her 40s now. Got a good job just by chatting to a guy on facebook, lots of friends who help her out, happy and living life.
i wish i were an only child

My sister has a bf 8 years older, near his 30s.
She goes to trips and lives the Stacy life in exchange for fucking this guy.
It is the usual couple confirming the blackpill, a Chadlite togheter with a 7/10 roastie. She lives life on easy mode just because she is a female and provides Chad a good fuck.