Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels with hot female cousins, would you do her ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★
Only answer if you have a hot cousin please.

I havent seen them in over 15 years buddy, supposedly they just got pregnant. Dumb natalist fucks. Their Gen Beta kids will be fucked for life, like with Hoeflation and Robot Apocalypse, good luck.

My cousin first degree is fat and ugly, so no. I have 2 cousin 2nd degree who are MTB, one has a nice ass, so yeah why not. And i have another est. 5"11ft Stacy cousin and i would absolutely do her

My cousin first degree is fat and ugly, so no. I have 2 cousin 2nd degree who are MTB, one has a nice ass, so yeah why not. And i have another est. 5"11ft Stacy cousin and i would absolutely do her
based

I dont have female cousins but a stacy relative i wouldnt bc shes a hoe

Sure, the not so hot ones too.

Yes literally every single one of them.

I haven't seen them in 7 years and i don't remember what they look like but even if they were hot I'd prolly say no. Naturally, you're sexually repulsed by relatives

Also because they were obnoxious bitches

Why do you sound like a Chad normie?
Because my vocal folds finished developing before the rest of my body. So it wasn't ruined during my High School years like the rest of me was. Very similar situation to Cr1tiKaL, I'd imagine.

Because my vocal folds finished developing before the rest of my body. So it wasn't ruined during my High School years like the rest of me was. Very similar situation to Cr1tiKaL, I'd imagine.
OK, carry on

This thread was made for me

I have a REALLY hot cousin

She looks similar, she is a stacy

I literally feel so flustered on the inside around her she is that hot, takes a real 10/10 stacy to make me feel that way

But even her personality and everything is amazing, she is traditional and can cook well, she has ZERO social media and stuff like that

She is honestly 1 in a million to be that hot but no social media and traditional

She does not even have a drivers license

I almost never see her, she has a boyfriend I have never seen or met, I wonder if he is a chad, either way he is honestly really lucky

have one shes a zoomer from a rich family and she has a niger boyfriend.

bros. my cousin (three years older) once told me when I was 13 that if I wasn't her cousin, she'd date me. Was she joking? Mocking?

This thread was made for me

I have a REALLY hot cousin

View attachment 1183017

She looks similar, she is a stacy

I literally feel so flustered on the inside around her she is that hot, takes a real 10/10 stacy to make me feel that way

But even her personality and everything is amazing, she is traditional and can cook well, she has ZERO social media and stuff like that

She is honestly 1 in a million to be that hot but no social media and traditional

She does not even have a drivers license

I almost never see her, she has a boyfriend I have never seen or met, I wonder if he is a chad, either way he is honestly really lucky

Not sure if Lifefuel or suifuel :worryfeels:

Oh yeah most definitely.

I had a crush on my cousin who is 4 months older then me since I was a little kid

My filo 4'10 cousin is easily 8/10 I would def do her idc

Honestly as much as I hate it, yes. She's fucking cute. She just recently got married too

My female cousin is not hot, so I’m not gonna commit incest over a below average chick

HELL YEAH @opioidcel

No because all my cousins are currys and Im only sexually attracted to white girls

I had a hot cousin I had a crush on. She looks like one of those mail bride advertisements.
Turns out she was adopted. Makes a lot of sense :feelskek: