Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels with friends How the fuck did you do it?

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★★
I never was able to get actual friends. I’m curious how you’ll even managed to do it. Everyone i seen so far are just mind drones on there cellphones or sleeping or only speaking to people they are familiar with. Anytime i speak i get short responses. How did you’ll manage to do this shit. Everyone is so anti social where i live. Even other incels had no interest in speaking to me irl

I made friends with a few other ugly losers in school, that's pretty much it. Friends are one of those things where if you didn't get them at a young age, you likely will never have them. It only becomes more impossible to make new friends as you get older.

I didnt, They dumped me for my bullies, Yep my childhood friends

i used to have a friend that also got bullied and he started making fun of me to fit in with the bullies but they still kept making fun of him

I'd imagine you'd have to be funny, relatable and generally chill. And not extremely judgemental. Correct me if I'm wrong.

i made most of my friends in middle school and early high school and we kept in touch.

i don't really ever bother making new friends. once you reach adulthood, most people you try to befriend will act like total NPCs.

i used to have a friend that also got bullied and he started making fun of me to fit in with the bullies but they still kept making fun of him
Peak normie mindset, it's called communal narcissism

He was doing what he did in hope of acceptance, and he was still treated that way.

I never was able to get actual friends. I’m curious how you’ll even managed to do it. Everyone i seen so far are just mind drones on there cellphones or sleeping or only speaking to people they are familiar with. Anytime i speak i get short responses. How did you’ll manage to do this shit. Everyone is so anti social where i live. Even other incels had no interest in speaking to me irl
Sportsmaxxing
I'd just do football(soccer) during break time and be better than everyone. One guy said I was good and things went from there and networked for me therefore having a small circle at least

You make friends with other ugly dudes or dudes with close same interests

I have like one or two since High School, I'm ugly but not autistic, we found common ground and our friendships were maintained. They live in a different town though.

I made friends with a few other ugly losers in school, that's pretty much it. Friends are one of those things where if you didn't get them at a young age, you likely will never have them. It only becomes more impossible to make new friends as you get older.
I also tried to talk to some ugly losers. Some were too quiet Some were assholes and some did talk but didn’t care much about me. Do you still talk to them?
the worst part is how most people in school are desperate to be popular and cool
Had this experience too It was funny seeing them try to act like they were the shit while also being belittled
I'd imagine you'd have to be funny, relatable and generally chill. And not extremely judgemental. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Super hard as a autist also most normies are judgemental
i made most of my friends in middle school and early high school and we kept in touch.

i don't really ever bother making new friends. once you reach adulthood, most people you try to befriend will act like total NPCs.
For me ever since high school people would act like npcs
Peak normie mindset, it's called communal narcissism

He was doing what he did in hope of acceptance, and he was still treated that way.
It’s like a villain betraying an other villain to have more power. They’re so desperate to be seen as cool that they push us down so they can be ontop. It’s mainly incels in denial who do this shit
You make friends with other ugly dudes or dudes with close same interests
I tried. Some of them did talk to me although they never wanted to hang out and some of them were too quiet and didn’t want to be bothered. It was quite hard

Same. It was easy to make friends in school, and it gets harder the older you get. Basically, past college age, "friends" are people who use each other for some purpose.

me too. the last irl friends i had left me when i was 11. but they were always mean to me before then anyway. stupid assholes.

Looks and NT are evERything

got lucky and fell in with a gaggle of sub5s and then moved through their peripheral friendgroups to get in with a couple of normie types (unsurprisingly dont appreciate having my sorry ass around but i refuse to get turfed out of a normie circle because im too weird for them). also bumped into a pretty chill dude from work cus me n him started arguing with another fella who was bossin him around lol

s (unsurprisingly dont appreciate having my sorry ass around but i refuse to get turfed out of a normie circle because im too weird for them).
Why do you care about getting kicked out of the group if you dont like them??

Why do you care about getting kicked out of the group if you dont like them??
spite. im not gonna let em have a comfy echo chamber without a sperg to barge in on their conversations

you’ll have to take the initiative and ask if they know where a particular place is
After that you ask if they want to accompany you to lunch or something

Just befriend a dude who isn't socialmaxxed and is rather a loner and shares something in common with you (the more - the bigger the chance you'll stay friends for long), and it's not necessarily only retards or other truecels, some normies and chads are based and friendly too sometimes. I have a high iq chadlite friend, a low iq autistic chad friend, a couple of incel/nearcel friends, some of them are social some are not, most are rather loners and don't have a lot of other friends so that makes them value our friendship more.
Also most of these friendships come from my hobby which I've been doing for years, so that helps too. If you're good at something like arts music or sports some guys will respect you and want to befriend you, unless you're truecel level ugly.

spite. im not gonna let em have a comfy echo chamber without a sperg to barge in on their conversations
Based
Are you not friends with any of the sub5s from before anymorw

I would’ve easily had a social circle if I wasn’t socially retarded

Just befriend a dude who isn't socialmaxxed and is rather a loner and shares something in common with you (the more - the bigger the chance you'll stay friends for long), and it's not necessarily only retards or other truecels, some normies and chads are based and friendly too sometimes. I have a high iq chadlite friend, a low iq autistic chad friend, a couple of incel/nearcel friends, some of them are social some are not, most are rather loners and don't have a lot of other friends so that makes them value our friendship more.
Also most of these friendships come from my hobby which I've been doing for years, so that helps too. If you're good at something like arts music or sports some guys will respect you and want to befriend you, unless you're truecel level ugly.
I always see people here saying they have htn and chadlite friends
Do you not think you are overrating them or that maybe they are friends with you just to mock you or some shit

What reason would a chadlite want to be friends with an incel sub 5

Fakecel trait: having friends

me too. the last irl friends i had left me when i was 11. but they were always mean to me before then anyway. stupid assholes.
Brutal, I kinda relate, they weren't rude to me but they always made plans without including me, they included people they had met recently instead of including me, the person who was their friend for years.

Brutal, I kinda relate, they weren't rude to me but they always made plans without including me, they included people they had met recently instead of including me, the person who was their friend for years.
they are traitors :feelsbadman:

I always see people here saying they have htn and chadlite friends
Do you not think you are overrating them or that maybe they are friends with you just to mock you or some shit

What reason would a chadlite want to be friends with an incel sub 5
In my case, both of these dudes are autistic and aren't very social, the chadlite one is blackpilled (with my help), he gets pussy but hates foids due to a lot of shitty experience with them that he told me a lot about and he rots at home a lot, and the chad one behaves very autistic around foids and gets very little occasional pussy despite his good genes because of it, and is slightly redpilled (I'm trying my best to slowly blackpill him).
They're both somewhat antisocial loners on top of it, and we share hobbies, all of which strengthens the friendship.

Keep in mind that not all guys are as lookistic and shallow as foids, so making friends with some smarter dudes IRL is definitely possible even despite shitty looks.

Based
Are you not friends with any of the sub5s from before anymorw
oh no me and the lads go way back now. i just was curious about what normies yap about. nothing special but me and my sub5 bros meet up every weekend to play ttrpgs
subhumans together strong:feelscomfy:

oh no me and the lads go way back now. i just was curious about what normies yap about. nothing special but me and my sub5 bros meet up every weekend to play ttrpgs
subhumans together strong:feelscomfy:
Life mogs me

I have no friends and I want none

I have no friends

I've tried to find other Incels irl to make friends with, but it sucks if you live in an area where its 80% boomers. I've tried befriending normies but I just can't see myself using shit like Snapchat or Facebook