Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels will always be creepy

T

takurak

Banned
-
No amount of staying home all day taking pics like an aspie with a creepy stare will make you Chad. 

@Zyros should have known this a long time ago. I realized it today...

"Creepy" is just code for not being Chad. BRING BACK fat shaming, slut shaming, all of it. The only way we can control these monsters that society calls "women."

Redpill Robert said:
"Creepy" is just code for not being Chad. BRING BACK fat shaming, slut shaming, all of it. The only way we can control these monsters that society calls "women."

Fat shaming is a default thing now. Slut shaming on the other hand...women are so vile and have all the ways through cucked men to justify their whorish attitudes.

Feminism is the new Nazism and incels are the Jews.

It's all ogre now. I like repulsing these hoes, kinda fun.

soulcell said:
It's all ogre now. I like repulsing these hoes, kinda fun.

COPE. We all wanna fuck at the end of the day...

But hey! what is life without cope right. I think we'd all suicide when we run out of cope

takurak said:
COPE. We all wanna fuck at the end of the day...

But hey! what is life without cope right. I think we'd all suicide when we run out of cope

Hmmm. Fucking is kinda boring. I'm talking about female slaves. If I'm ogre, then I'll just want what me can't have.