Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels who's problems aren't only their PSL

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date

What makes a mentalcel?

• Scapegoat of family growing up

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Only child with harsh parents

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Sex abuse

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • identity issue (mixed race or parents from 2 different countries)

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
What makes a mentalcel? Frlm what i've heard it's guys who are mid to low tier normies, who don't bring animosity out of ppl just by existing, but also get met by dead ass indifference if they try to fit in. they could use a extra push money wise or socially but will never have it

There is no such thing as someone who is incel because of his mental state.
some guys arent completely devoid of a chin but were abused or have aspergers syndrome, NT normies usually have a smooth life comparatively or if they're abused they can bounce back, not all people can and become a shell

Last edited:
my childhood got fucked up from a very specific and unique way that i dont like talking about. Other than that i have aspergers and never had a dad and my wrists are 5", giga subhuman genetic freak tier

Tourettes
Bullied since preschool
Beaten at home
probably autistic

Being a hapa is very damaging to the psyche, to grow up with a mother who despises you and wishes you were dead for not being fully white.
(I assume)

If i was an 8/10 you could give me tourettes and giga autism and I would still find a way to slay. Mental state is cope, face is the ultimate trump card.

you're incel b/c of your face, height, color, or frame like the rest of us

my childhood got fucked up from a very specific and unique way that i dont like talking about. Other than that i have aspergers and never had a dad and my wrists are 5", giga subhuman genetic freak tier
PM? if that's ok with you

PM? if that's ok with you

rather not talk about it honestly wasnt sexual abuse or anything its just a situation where i cant blame anyone directly for "mistreating" me, but measures shouldve been taken to prevent further mistreatment when i was younger and my mom had no idea what she was putting my through at the time and the mental toll it took on me is irrecoverable. its just shit ive been repressing and dont want to remember

I'm a truecel and mentalcel tbh
i'm truecel in looks and mentalcel in my social anxiety and autism

I say a mentalcel is someone with a decent looks rating who in their teens was prevented from having a social circle. Or, they had one but was ostracized from it. If you're not a Chad, then you need a social circle to get laid.

The mentalcel is just a meme for late bloomers.

Like looks, genes. Bad genes make a mentalcel.

Why not both? :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

There is no such thing as someone who is incel because of his mental state.
This but its not bad reminding the IT lurkers that we're still people who have had to go through terrible lives. And not just mundane terrorists or whatever they think.

What makes a mentalcel? Frlm what i've heard it's guys who are mid to low tier normies, who don't bring animosity out of ppl just by existing, but also get met by dead ass indifference if they try to fit in. they could use a extra push money wise or socially but will never have it
Maybe having smother. I have social anxiety and I can't tell why. I remember being shy ever since I was a kid, would cry when parents dropped me off at daycare, but it got much worse in puberty.

Naturally shit luck doesn't help.

One missing parent during upbringing

Tourettes
Bullied since preschool
Beaten at home
probably autistic
I felt this
Maybe having smother. I have social anxiety and I can't tell why. I remember being shy ever since I was a kid, would cry when parents dropped me off at daycare, but it got much worse in puberty.
Mostly i was beat into being reserved and kind. when it comes down to it behind the superficial loudness most normies are kinder than me. I would easily leave someone to die

Last edited:
bullying, social anxiety, ultra high inhib

Being a hapa is very damaging to the psyche, to grow up with a mother who despises you and wishes you were dead for not being fully white.
(I assume)
yeah hapas like incels of other races are too sentient but then also have identity issues. no wonder the go er so easily