Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels who were bullied in highschool, how did you deal with it?

Buletbtwnureyes

Buletbtwnureyes

Greycel
I'm in my first year of highschool, and just like elementary and middle school, someone is bullying me. I guess that's expected when you're subhuman scum, but the bullying is driving me fucking crazy. I've even been bringing a knife to school fantasizing about stabbing my bully in the eye (Just harmless fantasies)

My bully is turning 17 years old, and i'm 14 years old, so i don't think fighting him is a very good option. 

I'd really appreciate any tips, Cheers!

Here you go, buddy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre

But for real, dont do anything you would regret.

shukin said:
Here you go, buddy:

Seek help. Can you talk to your family about it? Contact the:
Teacher
School counselor
School principal
School superintendent
State Department of Education

Classic_Jarvis said:
Teacher
School counselor
School principal
School superintendent

LOL at that fucking shit. They'll drag him to a mental institution. Don't give others shitty advice that won't benefit them.

Give us your bully name so we can attack him in social media and try to ruin his life.

Classic_Jarvis said:
Teacher
School counselor
School principal
School superintendent

1. Most teachers just wants problems to settle themselves in middle school onwards and no longer acts as a disciplinarian. For this to be possible you have to be liked by the teacher enough for her to care
2. Many public high schools dont have behavioral counselors, only ones to do paperwork for college apps and special programs
3. Once you get to the principal level they apply mutual punishment and basically make you take it like a bitch. Additionally, the principal has no firsthand accounts of your behavior and the bully is equally credible to you (likely more credible as he is probably better spoken and haloed by his looks)
4 and 5. Wont listen to you doesnt give a shit

KValt said:
1. Most teachers just wants problems to settle themselves in middle school onwards and no longer acts as a disciplinarian. For this to be possible you have to be liked by the teacher enough for her to care
2. Many public high schools dont have behavioral counselors, only ones to do paperwork for college apps and special programs
3. Once you get to the principal level they apply mutual punishment and basically make you take it like a bitch. Additionally, the principal has no firsthand accounts of your behavior and the bully is equally credible to you (likely more credible as he is probably better spoken and haloed by his looks)

That's a worst case scenario. It really depends on the people involved. You can't predict what is going to happen like that.

If you are bullied and want it to stop, you definitely need to start getting help and involving others. I would say you could also try to avoid the bully as best as possible. What are the threatening or dangerous situations you are facing currently? When or where does the bullying take place?

You shouldnt be on here before you're 17. If you're not done with puberty, your problems may iron themselves out. You're also probs to immature to handle the suifuel.

Classic_Jarvis said:
That's a worst case scenario. It really depends on the people involved. You can't predict what is going to happen like that.

If you are bullied and want it to stop, you definitely need to start getting help and involving others. I would say you could also try to avoid the bully as best as possible. What are the threatening or dangerous situations you are facing currently? When or where does the bullying take place?

He is (allegedly) 14. Too young for the black pill, definitely too young.

Classic_Jarvis said:
He is (allegedly) 14. Too young for the black pill, definitely too young.

Never too young to know the truth.

KValt said:

this is the truth sadly. I know from personal experiences.

Classic_Jarvis said:

I wish this was worst case scenario, but tbh this is most likely whats going to happen. I had the exact same problem with my teachers and people I could talk to. they will pretty much tell you that you are the problem. as for superintendents, good luck getting someone that high in the chain of command to care.

Buletbtwnureyes said:
I'm in my first year of highschool, and just like elementary and middle school, someone is bullying me. I guess that's expected when you're subhuman scum, but the bullying is driving me fucking crazy. I've even been bringing a knife to school fantasizing about stabbing my bully in the eye (Just harmless fantasies)
My bully is turning 17 years old, and i'm 14 years old, so i don't think fighting him is a very good option.
I'd really appreciate any tips, Cheers!

Possible to avoid the person?  I used to stay in the library as much as i could during lunch and other breaks because you could find a quiet spot and sleep if you wanted.

Any interest in Martial Arts?  Most of the people who join martial arts were bullied and joined for self defense.....mixed martial arts is really popular now and should be a place in your area to join.  If you're worried about joining because there's Chad's only there.....not really, many people joined because they were smaller or bullied.

Being 14 and already blackpilled is honestly impressive. You've must been some sort of enlightened munk in your previous life.

shukin said:
Being 14 and already blackpilled is honestly impressive. You've must been some sort of enlightened munk in your previous life.

6abmzO9.jpg

Don't be a pussy. You will regret your whole life that you didn't punch him back trust me. Go for some boxing training and after you'll get some basics when he'll still be bullying you just hit him with the hardest hook you can. If you hit hard enough it's gonna be K.O. Never ever fucking let people play with you because if you won't stop it on time you'll be clown forever.

Crustaciouse said:
Give us your bully name so we can attack him in social media and try to ruin his life.

This

Akarin said:
Don't be a pussy. You will regret your whole life that you didn't punch him back trust me.

Actually if you're an ugly male the worst thing you can do is fight back. If you fight back YOU will be seen as the horrible monster. YOU will be seen as the bully and he will be seen as the angelic victim. At least that's how GIRLS will see it, and that's what matters.

I remember once in high school a pretty boy grabbed me violently and punched him in the face one time. Girls were FURIOUS at me and wanted me expelled! They saw me as the horrible bully to punched a sweet innocent angel for no reason.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Actually if you're an ugly male the worst thing you can do is fight back.  If you fight back YOU will be seen as the horrible monster.  YOU will be seen as the bully and he will be seen as the angelic victim.  At least that's how GIRLS will see it, and that's what matters.

I remember once in high school a pretty boy grabbed me violently and punched him in the face one time.  Girls were FURIOUS at me and wanted me expelled!  They saw me as the horrible bully to punched a sweet innocent angel for no reason.

Pride is more important than reputation. And reputation of a bully is a lot better than reputation of a pushover.

Akarin said:
Don't be a pussy. You will regret your whole life that you didn't punch him back trust me. Go for some boxing training and after you'll get some basics when he'll still be bullying you just hit him with the hardest hook you can. If you hit hard enough it's gonna be K.O. Never ever fucking let people play with you because if you won't stop it on time you'll be clown forever.

I mean, if i had to fight, i'd rather shoot him in the stomach and watch him bleed out (That honestly goes for 90% of my school). Fighting him one on one while unarmed is about the worst thing i can do.
--
shukin said:

I've been bullied since first grade by my teachers and other students, because i used to have buckteeth. I just know how important looks are

Buletbtwnureyes said:
I mean, if i had to fight, i'd rather shoot him in the stomach and watch him bleed out (That honestly goes for 90% of my school). Fighting him one on one while unarmed is about the worst thing i can do.

He won't kill you. You will look like this at best

10347549_10152564606788740_1277777660587714046_n.jpg

I did once and everything went back to the normal (ugly) myself in a week

Akarin said:
He won't kill you. You will look like this at best

10347549_10152564606788740_1277777660587714046_n.jpg

I did once and everything went back to the normal (ugly) myself in a week

It would be even better to shoot my bully in the head and get this over with,  but i guess i have to endure a beating.

Buletbtwnureyes said:
It would be even better to shoot my bully in the head and get this over with,  but i guess i have to endure a beating.

How tall are you and how tall is he? If you can reach his face there is always chance of knocking the shit out of him. You just find courage. Watch karate kid or some other shit to make you feel like an alpha.

Akarin said:
How tall are you and how tall is he? If you can reach his face there is always chance of knocking the shit out of him. You just find courage. Watch karate kid or some other shit to make you feel like an alpha.

He's not actually much taller than me. I am 5'2 and he's 5'4 (We live in a manlet country where 5'5 is the average height)

But i'm worried about his retarded buddies helping him (Exactly why a gun would be nice)

Buletbtwnureyes said:
He's not actually much taller than me. I am 5'2 and he's 5'4 (We live in a manlet country where 5'5 is the average height)

But i'm worried about his retarded buddies helping him (Exactly why a gun would be nice)

Damn do you live in Moria? I know it's hard to find courage. I was afraid to fight anyone until I was 18. But remember that only fighting back will stop bullying, ignoring them will only make it worse. Good luck.

Akarin said:
Buletbtwnureyes said:
I'm in my first year of highschool, and just like elementary and middle school, someone is bullying me. I guess that's expected when you're subhuman scum, but the bullying is driving me fucking crazy. I've even been bringing a knife to school fantasizing about stabbing my bully in the eye (Just harmless fantasies)
I'd really appreciate any tips, Cheers!

fighting him may not sound like a good option but trust me it is the best if you can't find someone to help you. just work out for a while, and practice fighting in your room, maybe watch youtube videos if you can't afford/don' want to pay for fighting classes. and just remember you don't always have to win the fight in order to get him to leave you alone. just do as much damage as quickly as possible

I got bullied in middle school, but suprisingly, i didnt deal with a bully in high school. I just told the teacher, and all it did was make the problem worse. The bullying lasted the entire year. He sat behind me in my 7th period language arts class and harassed me everyday, and my clueless ass teacher would never notice. Then, when i turned around to confront the bully, im the one who would get in trouble. This was during 6th grade, btw. Great way to start middle school, right? I was scared that it was going to be this way 7th and 8th. Luckily, the bullying stopped though. During 7th and 8th grade, i still seen my former bully walking around campus or hanging with friends. I would look at him, and he would give me a blank stare and look away, and he never said anything or bothered me again. But i still did not trust him, and hated him for ruining my first impressions of middle school. Hope he gets a big bucket of acid to the face one day.

Prince Of Dankness said:
I got bullied in middle school, but suprisingly, i didnt deal with a bully in high school. I just told the teacher, and all it did was make the problem worse. The bullying lasted the entire year. He sat behind me in my 7th period language arts class and harassed me everyday, and my clueless ass teacher would never notice. Then, when i turned around to confront the bully, im the one who would get in trouble. This was during 6th grade, btw. Great way to start middle school, right? I was scared that it was going to be this way 7th and 8th. Luckily, the bullying stopped though. During 7th and 8th grade, i still seen my former bully walking around campus or hanging with friends. I would look at him, and he would give me a blank stare and look away, and he never said anything or bothered me again. But i still did not trust him, and hated him for ruining my first impressions of middle school. Hope he gets a big bucket of acid to the face one day.

He sounds like the typical student, as 99% of students bully someone. In school shootings, the only victim is always the shooter. Everyone who gets shot and injured/killed deserves it.

I just took it. i didn't have any comebacks and was weak so I was screwed

After a while, I sort of role-played as the crazy autist that might snap. I became very brooding looking and would always have my ipod headphones in and would walk around with a scowl. People stopped fucking with me after awhile; i also got a reputation as being very argumentative in class with teachers, and I confronted Chad one time and that all helped in my favor

Give me the bullies adress, I will fuck him up very bad

ArtoriasWolf said:
I just took it. i didn't have any comebacks and was weak so I was screwed

If you can go back in time, would you have shot up your school? Be honest.

Bri8564 said:
Give me the bullies adress, I will fuck him up very bad

I'm trying to get his address, it's not really that easy.

Bug your dad to buy a gun, the rest is self explanatory.

shukin said:
Here you go, buddy:

But for real, dont do anything you would regret.

This, but actually do it. I'm in high school but not in the US. Just hide from the bullies or beat someone up real bad cus then they get scared of you.

violence ain't gonna cut it. School shooters are really dumb, they know that ultimately they are gonna die slowly and agonizingly or be ass-raped in prison for the rest of their lives. And the media attention isn't worth shite. At the end of the day, who really gives a shit about the Columbine Clowns or Elliot Rodger? There goes a phrase "A living dog is better than a dead lion".

Most of it was passive. I just acted aloof and ignored them with indifference.

Hey man, most teachers suck but there are some cool ones. Would you feel okay talking to them?

EmergencyRope said:
Hey man, most teachers suck but there are some cool ones. Would you feel okay talking to them?

Don't worry, i'm trying to plan revenge against my whole school; against society. I'm trying to come up with something harmless (But annoying) that i can get away with. Maybe a stink-bomb can work? Ah well, i got all my life to plan.

First off, if you are 14 year old, please get the fuck out of here, this place is not healthy for someone don't already have a stablished personality and a stable state of mind, someone this young may not be able to handle the blackpills. Seriously, leave.

I would try to speak to the school about it, if it doesn't work, speak to your parents, and if it doesn't work, just fight back, yes you will get your ass kicked, but the bully will get expeled for beating a 14 year old kid, at least that's more likelly to happen, I don't know how cucked is your school.

Also, don't bring a knife to your school, if you're unstable emotionally you're prone to do something that you will regret for the rest of your life.

microDongCityUSA said:
Any interest in Martial Arts?  Most of the people who join martial arts were bullied and joined for self defense.....mixed martial arts is really popular now and should be a place in your area to join.  If you're worried about joining because there's Chad's only there.....not really, many people joined because they were smaller or bullied.

This is the golden advice you're looking for OP. Go for strenght training and martial arts training, you'll not only get /fit/ but also learn how to defend yourself. You're young, it will help you develop, and I bet you have plenty of time, just forget about vidya/anime and other escapist media and join.

anon_899 said:
First off, if you are 14 year old, please get the fuck out of here, this place is not healthy for someone don't already have a stablished personality and a stable state of mind, someone this young may not be able to handle the blackpills. Seriously, leave.

I would try to speak to the school about it, if it doesn't work, speak to your parents, and if it doesn't work, just fight back, yes you will get your ass kicked, but the bully will get expeled for beating a 14 year old kid, at least that's more likelly to happen, I don't know how cucked is your school.

Also, don't bring a knife to your school, if you're unstable emotionally you're prone to do something that you will regret for the rest of your life.

This is the golden advice you're looking for OP. Go for strenght training and martial arts training, you'll not only get /fit/ but also learn how to defend yourself. You're young, it will help you develop, and I bet you have plenty of time, just forget about vidya/anime and other escapist media and join.

Thing is, i'm not into anime nor video games. And i doubt martial arts do anything; as they only give you a false hope of strength and superiority, which is never useful. I've been bullied since second grade, i've been abused by my mother daily until my parents divorced, Hell, i've even been abused by my teachers in elementary. i think i can endure bullying some more.

Buletbtwnureyes said:
Thing is, i'm not into anime nor video games. And i doubt martial arts do anything; as they only give you a false hope of strength and superiority, which is never useful. I've been bullied since second grade, i've been abused by my mother daily until my parents divorced, Hell, i've even been abused by my teachers in elementary. i think i can endure bullying some more.

No you can't. I'm not that older than you (21), getting bullied at 14 years of age is the beggining, if you let it stay like this, will not only get worse, but getting bullied in the most important years of your life will destroy you when you get older, literally destroy you. You will become even more hopeless for the future and depression will become a regular part of your daily life. You think you already have it bad but believe me when I say it gets worse, way, way worse and you should be afraid of what may happen if you don't do anything RIGHT NOW. Too bad your parents are shit and don't give you enough guidance, happened the same to me and I'm learning the hard way now how life is and the consequences of being a passive cuck about everything.

For the martial arts, the first thing you'll learn is the discipline, there's no "false hope of strength and superiority", there's the learning, the discipline and the potential you need to discover in yourself, the moves and the strenght is just the consequence of the philosophy. Stop making excuses, you think you can endure but you can't, school will end one day, but the shame of being a passive cuck in your life will never go away. You might be an incel in your adulthood, but better being a incel that tried your best, than LDAR your entire life because all you did was make excuses.

Bad parenting and genetics are the cause of inceldom, you should at least fight against your bad parenting, by taking advice from people who went throught what is happened to you, "venting" is female behavior and female behavior won't get you anywhere, especially if you are incel. Sorry for the huge ramble, but I've seen to many friends thinking they can handle it all without doing something, and then getting depressed and killing themselves.

well you can either

a) anonymously snitch on him

b) start bulking up from now and keep bulking up until hes no longer a threat to you

c) move school