Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels who want children are bluepilled idiots

Remyx

Remyx

Erase your mind
-
Reproducing is fucked up enough already, but imagine being a short/ugly/bald/autistic/whatever incel and still being egotistical enough to want to pass on those genes like they matter.

Passing your genes is your purpose in this world though, also i’m an above average iqcel so i can spread those genes

Not to keen on having children anyways

Not passing is your genes is what IT and the rest of the world wants though, they don’t pay attention to us and want us to rot. They want us to die off either naturally or by committing suicide. Passing your genes is a big middle finger to them saying you got a female and had children

If you aren't physically or psychologically deformed, who says what genes aren't worth reproducing?

Reproduces me

yeah, I don't care what you think

Not persuasive

Not passing is your genes is what IT and the rest of the world wants though, they don’t pay attention to us and want us to rot. They want us to die off either naturally or by committing suicide. Passing your genes is a big middle finger to them saying you got a female and had children
Pretty pathetic if that's all you care about. Don't worry, the sweaty cucks will all be dead too eventually.

100% true, better adopt some genetically superior kids.

Nice cope buddy boyo. It's not happening, so it's for the best.

Pretty pathetic if that's all you care about. Don't worry, the sweaty cucks will all be dead too eventually.
No not the only thing i care about when having children, i want to pass on my genes and have children whom i can redpill and blackpill. If it’s a girl i’ll throw her down a well

yeah, I don't care what you think
You will if you have a daughter and she doesn't care what you think while she's taking a number of Chad cocks

You will if you have a daughter and she doesn't care what you think while she's taking a number of Chad cocks
>implying I will ever have daughter

No not the only thing i care about when having children, i want to pass on my genes and have children whom i can redpill and blackpill. If it’s a girl i’ll throw her down a well
You want to create more incels to blackpill, for no reason, got it
If you aren't physically or psychologically deformed, who says what genes aren't worth reproducing?
Maybe your own child who gets stuck with a shitty life in spite of this

You want to create more incels to blackpill, for no reason, got it
The more incels the stronger we become, then we will attack in one blow and overthrow governments with our army that numbers in the millions :feelsokman:

As Saint Hamudi said. "You will never breed."

The more incels the stronger we become, then we will attack in one blow and overthrow governments with our army that numbers in the millions :feelsokman:
It'd be better to just nuke everything than create more suffering

people who are sub 8 should not reproduce at all tbh your kids (if male) will suffer and it’ll be your fault

It'd be better to just nuke everything than create more suffering
Yes the final plan is to launch nukes when we take over

shut up I want children

Id rather not pass on my seed to a another person and watch a deformed mess grow.

It is a typical behaviour bdut i dont want kids tbh.