Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incels who have normie friends

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
How are you able to socialize with normgroids irl and get something positive from it? I'm talking about high tier normies, not Soydit types who are borderline incels. Do you enjoy being an ugly friend that makes them look more attractive and listening to their constant normgroid bragging? Not to mention the brutal mogging, which only worsens your mental state.

I have no friends

Yeah I had normie friends and Chadlite friend in College, he got sex I didn't

The only real normie I know is my cousin, but he didn't really do anything with me besides going to grandparents from time to time

Just read some threads with people on here with friends they always say how isolated they feel from them and have nothing to relate to them jfl at having friends as an incel

How are you able to socialize with normgroids irl and get something positive from it? I'm talking about high tier normies, not Soydit types who are borderline incels. Do you enjoy being an ugly friend that makes them look more attractive and listening to their constant normgroid bragging? Not to mention the brutal mogging, which only worsens your mental state.
idk, I used to have partially fulfilling friendships before the pandemic. Now they're extremely meh, and I don´t tend to care about their personal sexual lifes, it is not like they talked about it constantly.

He was one of the very few who was actually nice to me in college and actually wanted to hangout with me, so I’ll take that for what it’s worth.

it's a special ops mission trying to be normal every conversation :feelsjuice: