Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels who had abusive parents, did you ever fight back?

Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”
★★★★
Very common theme in ricecel (and currycel) households is that hitting your child is okay, which is something I experienced. They would beat the shit out of you for the dumbest stuff ever, like getting a bad grade, saying a curse word, etc.

I did get into a fight with my dad two times (he lost both times). It wasn’t too violent. We still love each other though

anyone else have similar stories? Or at least fantasized about it?

I’m talking more about scenarios where they have hit you first.

Last edited:
Very common theme in ricecel households is that hitting your child is okay
And curry households.

Incels who had abusive parents, did you ever fight back?​

Yes I beat up my father multiple times.

I did get into a fight with my dad two times (he lost both times) anyone else have similar stories?
Yes I've beaten the shit out of my dad a few times. Lifefuel tbh. :owo::owo:

Starts with me getting tired of his abuse and reaching a breaking point.
I’m sorry that happened to you Brocel. There are too many people here on this site who had shitty fucking parents and I think abusive parents are a massive contributing factor to inceldom. No one should abuse their own child.

I'm from a rice single mother family and my mum never hit me growing up and she was kind to me

I’m sorry that happened to you Brocel. There are too many people here on this site who had shitty fucking parents and I think abusive parents are a massive contributing factor to inceldom. No one should abuse their own child.
Thanks