Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels who get asked out by a woman and they reject them

Well, OOP is right. If some people show you interest and you reject them you are a volcel.

Also, I took a quick glance at OOP's profile and he seems to be at least incel-adjacent.

I am 99.999% sure that soy made that whole post up JFL

That happened to me last week. A foid had shown interest and asked for my contact detail, but I told her to fuck off because I am a based incel!!!!!!!

Stacy only!!!!!!

Well, OOP is right. If some people show you interest and you reject them you are a volcel.

Also, I took a quick glance at OOP's profile and he seems to be at least incel-adjacent.
He is full incel and he is fat as fuck, he weighs like twice as much as me

Nice to see that 7 years later incel tears is just as retarded as it was back then.

He is full incel and he is fat as fuck, he weighs like twice as much as me
I took that:
I actually dated the first girl who looked my way and its one of my biggest regrets in life because that toxic relationship really did a lot of damage to my psyche I never recovered from to I encourage any incel to never do that.
To think that he isn't full incel. But it might have been an online-only relationship without even seeing each other, I wouldn't call that a real relationship. But I am actually not sure I care enough to investigate more.

I took that:

To think that he isn't full incel. But it might have been an online-only relationship without even seeing each other, I wouldn't call that a real relationship. But I am actually not sure I care enough to investigate more.
Ah I didn’t look that deep, I saw the fat and foreveralone posts and deduced incel

If some people show you interest and you reject them you are a volcel.
Go ahead and have sex with this thing for me will ya?

Gorlock-the-Destroyer-Began-Transitioning-as-a-Trans-Woman-at-19.webp

>incel
>asked out by a woman

You are right, I googled the name, it's a tranny. In that case obviously not. Why the hell has such an ugly tranny so many followers?
Because he was in that foid podcast I think its called the whatever podcast

GigastacyOnlyChads.is

1. Getting matches on Tinder doesnt mean jackshit, i had dozens of matches and always got ghosted anyway.

2. "I talked to a lot of Incels" huh? Where? Is. infiltrator or what? Like framing random men as incel is literally what turns men down from even trying and thus creates a victim complex that can ACTUALLY turn to inceldom. Really fucking bad.

3. Landwhales are disgusting, id rather be volcel then ever going for a fucking landwhale.

4. Lots of Incels are gymmaxxed. Like at least 20%.

5. Girls NEVER asked out, they give signals but only to CHAD!