Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels who do not spend most of their free time in front of a screen, what do you do?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Since I've spent 100% of my free time since I was a kid in front of a screen, I honestly do not know what people do when not watching TV or doing something on the PC.

I'm also very avoidant of people. I think to do things not in front of a screen you usually do it with other people, right? (cause for example, taking walks aimlessly is incredibly boring to me, like watching paint dry). Even on the few occasions in this life where I did somehow get invited somewhere, I did my best to avoid people, so that's not an option for me.

But nowadays I do feel the need every now and then to experience something different. It dawns on me more and more often how weird it is that I've basically spent 20 years of my life in front of a screen, and when not in front of a screen, always itching to get back to it and rushing home to it.

Damn I lead a really weird life.

Last edited:
I spend 99% of my life infront of a pc screen, so I cannot answer this.

Youtube, reddit and anime

I also read ebooks sometimes or watch educational videos on coursera

On top of a bed or in front of a speaker. :dab:

I usually take my car or bicycle and go to the rural places and find a well sun exposed field. Then I put a towel and I get a tan while sleeping / shitposting on my phone.

I practically spend 100% of my time in front of a screen except for when I am asleep.

I usually take my car or bicycle and go to the rural places and find a well sun exposed field. Then I put a towel and I get a tan while sleeping / shitposting on my phone.
Sounds nice ngl

That sounds really annoying actually. Tried that at the top of the building I live in, very hard to read anything on the phone when the sun is shining on your face.

A Russian doomer novel writer

XD

22572.jpg

Mirin our win against City?
FUCK FUCM FUCM I MISSED IT

arteta Vs pep former colleagues would've been so good to watch I hope arsenal win the final I can't believe I fucking missed it for niggers sake

How was they game how tf did arsenal manage to beat city?

99% computer. We are a such dead generation.

I waste too much time behind a screen, without any doubt. But there are actually many things I enjoy if high enough to not be completely overwhelmed by my self hatred. Walking in the forest, riding a bike, driving, gardening, repairing and improving my car, DIY electronics projects.

Since I've spent 100% of my free time since I was a kid in front of a screen, I honestly do not know what people do when not watching TV or doing something on the PC.

I'm also very avoidant of people. I think to do things not in front of a screen you usually do it with other people, right? (cause for example, taking walks aimlessly is incredibly boring to me, like watching paint dry). Even on the few occasions in this life where I did somehow get invited somewhere, I did my best to avoid people, so that's not an option for me.

But nowadays I do feel the need every now and then to experience something different. It dawns on me more and more often how weird it is that I've basically spent 20 years of my life in front of a screen, and when not in front of a screen, always itching to get back to it and rushing home to it.

Damn I lead a really weird life.
walking meditation. brutally gymcelling. going to restaurants as food coping. and walking/running aimlessly on trails and parks

FUCK FUCM FUCM I MISSED IT

arteta Vs pep former colleagues would've been so good to watch I hope arsenal win the final I can't believe I fucking missed it for niggers sake

How was they game how tf did arsenal manage to beat city?
Brutal.

Tactically very good game by Arteta, early goal helped us to step back and wait for counter attacks. And then 2-0 when City offensive was getting bigger and bigger. They had some chances but Emi was always there.

All my work is done on a computer and 90%+ of my learning is done on a computer. About 30% of my leisure is on vidya, so more screen time there. That's around 60% of my day. The other 30% is life maintenance (food, sleep etc.), with the remaining 10% being some kind of exercise.

You'd be hard pressed to find anybody who uses lives with internet access who doesn't spend most of their time in front of a screen.

All my work is done on a computer and 90%+ of my learning is done on a computer. About 30% of my leisure is on vidya, so more screen time there. That's around 70% of my day. The other 30% is life maintenance (food, sleep etc.).

You'd be hard pressed to find anybody who uses lives with internet access who doesn't spend most of their time in front of a screen.
some old farm curryniggers I know don't

I guess this thread doesn't apply to me jfl. I mean I meditate sometimes, but aside from that, if I'm not doing work around the house then I'm rotting on my pc. I used to read books and exercise, but I just can't even be bothered anymore.

I guess this thread doesn't apply to me jfl. I mean I meditate sometimes, but aside from that, if I'm not doing work around the house then I'm rotting on my pc. I used to read books and exercise, but I just can't even be bothered anymore.
how is tulpa maxing going

how is tulpa maxing going
Good tbh, probably the only thing which consistently allows me to feel alright. Tulpamaxxing has both eliminated whatever small amount of loneliness I had, while also allowing me to experience the world a bit differently. It's hard to explain what I mean concisely though, maybe I'll make a thread about it eventually.

Good tbh, probably the only thing which consistently allows me to feel alright. Tulpamaxxing has both eliminated whatever small amount of loneliness I had, while also allowing me to experience the world a bit differently. It's hard to explain what I mean concisely though, maybe I'll make a thread about it eventually.

Does this tulpa thing really work??

Are you hallucinating a girlfriend or how does this work?

Does this tulpa thing really work??

Are you hallucinating a girlfriend or how does this work?
Whether or not it will work depends upon how good you are at intentionally dissociating, and what exactly you want from it I suppose. It doesn't usually involve hallucinating, although I have had my tulpa literally speak to me when half asleep before. But for the most part, we communicate through thoughts, and I see her through visualizing her.

There are a number of things that I did, like constantly talking to her at first, especially asking questions. Also visualizing her next to me while communicating, and then recalling the memory of the interaction, as the memory doesn't feel any less real or genuine than any of my other memories.

I think it helps if you can stop feeling so attached to what's around you, and now I don't really see life as intrinsically different from a dream. People interact with and feel attached to constructed ideas about others all the time, the only difference with what I'm doing is that my waifu isn't based upon another person whom I can't otherwise know.

Wageslaving for Jews