Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels who complain about degeneracy are the most laughable people alive

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Do you seriously think ANYONE cares about a permavirgin in his mom's basement complaining about how it's wrong for other people to have sex? What a joke. You guys make us all look like massive fucking retards.

And don't pretend for one second that if you looked like Miro you wouldn't be participating in the """degeneracy""" whole-heartedly. 

Let's all just have some self-awareness. An incel complaining that other people aren't having sex in the way HE wants them to is frankly embarrassing for us all.

its not the sex its the validation from having sex

well maybe a little sex

"us" does not compute

People will care eventually. More and more people are getting red and blackpilled every day. Trump winning over Hillary "vote for me cause I have a vagina" Clinton gave me hope.

Framecel222 said:
And don't pretend for one second that if you looked like Miro you wouldn't be participating in the """degeneracy""" whole-heartedly. 

you're right, we probably would.

but because we were born into this position, we were able to see the degeneracy from the outside.

You might be right tbh. On the other hand, giving multiple, consecutive blowjobs out in the open still seems extremely degenerate to me. Would you really be okay with a girl like that being the mother of your children?

blackcel said:
People will care eventually. More and more people are getting red and blackpilled every day. Trump winning over Hillary "vote for me cause I have a vagina" Clinton gave me hope.

Lol, Blacks for Trump.

Trump doesn't represent ending the degeneracy though. That would be the GOP's evangelical wing's job.

The degeneracy is unfair to us. No one wants to be reminded of what they're missing out on. We can't be blamed for this.

I agree. I don't care about how other people go about their business.

It's not about that. For me, it's about how fake people are. People lack empathy, sympathy and their egos are the size of planets. These people don't need to have a good personality or good Morals . They just get everything handed to them based off the complete dice roll that is genetics.

Most incels that hate on this kind of thing are just coping. They know deep down that sex isn't going to solve much. After all we have learned about how people are, there's no way anything can help this way of thinking.

If I was chad and had a chance to stop it I would. I am absolutely find with having sex with one woman till the end of my life

Akarin said:
If I was chad and had a chance to stop it I would. I am absolutely find with having sex with one woman till the end of my life

You're only saying that because you don't have the ability anyway.

94f5b45e50212bab89e6999874538074.jpg

If you looked like this you wouldn't turn down sex from Stacy because" it's wrong, it's degeneracy!"

Framecel222 said:
" it's wrong, it's degeneracy!"

So giving multiple, consecutive blowjobs out in the open isn't degenerate? Would you really be okay with a girl like that being the mother of your children?

If I was chad, I would fuck as many as hot girls possible without a condom and not get tested.
I’ll probably end up dying at 28 or so but I’d probably would have fucked 10k girls.

retarded_dumbshit said:
bQQoatW.jpg

are you ok with this?

Yes, and the only reason you aren't is because you're not invited.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
If I was chad, I would fuck as many as hot girls possible without a condom and not get tested.
I’ll probably end up dying at 28 or so but I’d probably would have fucked 10k girls.

Me too man. We all would.

Framecel222 said:

nope. it's ok with me if you'd like to fuck degenerate whores, but don't project those desires unto others.

retarded_dumbshit said:
Framecel222 said:
nope. it's ok with me if you'd like to fuck degenerate whores, but don't project those desires unto others.
https://incels.is/Thread-actual-radio-convo-russian-and-chechen-talk-before-battle-powerful

Jokes on you i don't live in my mom's basemant. I live in a crack head's basemant.

Also i don't care if they don't care. I will still judge them and try to ruin their lives

Framecel222 said:

tbh I seriously wouldn't. all it takes is self control

retarded_dumbshit said:

1069259-gtasa_20090701_004027.png

It’s just a cope. When people for example don’t get invited to a party, they go on and try to convince themselves that those in the party are just a bunch of losers wasting their times to make themselves feel better and feel a sense of superiority. Chad gets to fuck 4 8/10 Stacies in one night while you complain about degeneracy and feel asleep with your dick on your hand.

muh mom's basement

You sound like a cuckqueers users and you are projecting HARD. Seriously, what is it with western degenerates and their belief that their way of life is superior and that everyone secretly wants to be like them? That everyone else is just suffering from muh sour grapes and that "oppression" is what's stopping them from also becoming degenerates. It's just laughabble.

Framecel222 said:
Do you seriously think ANYONE cares about a permavirgin in his mom's basement complaining about how it's wrong for other people to have sex? What a joke. You guys make us all look like massive fucking retards.

Let's all just have some self-awareness. An incel complaining that other people aren't having sex in the way HE wants them to is frankly embarrassing for us all.

It's all cope, also i blame /pol for apparent explosions of puritan ideology among young people.
It's just easy for genetic-runt guys to cope with, ew women today are sluts i don't want them anyways while in reality they never had the chance.
Accepting world-view where having sex is bad is just easy cope, it creates an illusion that you are some sort of underdog hero who understand some sort of divine truth and are surrounded by unpure zombie masses... It's easier to accept such a world-view than face the reality that you're just trash and no one wants anything to do with you.

I really really fucking hate you so much. Giant fakecel trying to fit in with truecels.

Octopusgun2 said:
It’s just a cope. When people for example don’t get invited to a party, they go on and try to convince themselves that those in the party are just a bunch of losers wasting their times to make themselves feel better and feel a sense of superiority. Chad gets to fuck 4 8/10 Stacies in one night while you complain about degeneracy and feel asleep with your dick on your hand.

JovanD said:
It's all cope, also i blame /pol for apparent explosions of puritan ideology among young people.
It's just easy for genetic-runt guys to cope with, ew women today are sluts i don't want them anyways while in reality they never had the chance.
Accepting world-view where having sex is bad is just easy cope, it creates an illusion that you are some sort of underdog hero who understand some sort of divine truth and are surrounded by unpure zombie masses... It's easier to accept such a world-view than face the reality that you're just trash and no one wants anything to do with you.

dhMeAzK.gif

Excellent points, well said guys.

Virginp0wers said:
I really really fucking hate you so much. Giant fakecel trying to fit in with truecels.

How is this trying to fit in? I'm calling you fuckers out.

A good face would indicate a life full of validation since early age which would lead to a healthy personality and confidence. A good looking man has good personality because he knows he looks better than the majority of population so he lacks any self esteem issues. People like us have been bullied for years for a single reason because looks. Miro could've been full autistic his looks alone would validate him and not ruin his life completely

Octopusgun2 said:

Killed.

I agree with you but your argument is basically a tu quoque fallacy. Being a hypocrite doesn't make someone necessarily wrong. Would I be a fornicator if I could? Yes. Despite that, I understand that an overtly degenerate society is a bad thing.

Why is this bluepilled cuck not banned yet?

it's not only incels that are against degenracy

Thing about degeneracy is a lot of people here refer to it as if it's absolute, while in reality what constitutes degeneracy is relative.

It really means different things to different people at different times. 

Degeneracy is vary arbitrary, while we here mostly mean fornication and hookup culture, it can mean many other things that a group of people might consider "out of the norm", like Nazis considering sculptures that are not in classical Greek/Roman style to be degenerate or athiests(like me) considering most religious beliefs and practices to be degenerate and to the world, there are many examples how definition/idea of degeneracy expands and contracts depending on time and demographic that you observe.

In most cases the concepts of social purity and opposite(degeneracy) work against us.
For example femoids consider it highly degenerate to date some one who is not good looking or has stable income and decent status and in lot of cases they will be bullied/pressured by their peers and parents to get with some one with exceptional LMS. Most of us got bullied precisely because our bullies considered us degenerate. Same reason why we got shut out of a lot of social circles and career opportunities.
Truth is a lot of normies will consider you degenerate if you're not good looking and neuro-typical.

Pasteleiro said:
I agree with you but your argument is basically a tu quoque fallacy. Being a hypocrite doesn't make someone necessarily wrong. Would I be a fornicator if I could? Yes. Despite that, I understand that an overtly degenerate society is a bad thing.
Jockcel said:
Why is this bluepilled cuck not banned yet?

Wow, this fucker is on a roll with his absolute garbage shitposts.

It doesn't matter if we support degeneracy or not, we will neither experience it nor get rid of it. But no, this cocksucker has to go on a tirade on how he supports it and how incels who are against it are "coping". Why? BECAUSE HE'S A FUCKING VOLCEL!
You do fucking realize that degeneracy is what got us into this shit, right? It's the very thing that gives slags an excuse to fuck around and be extremely picky because that's now the norm, Chads win and we lose. JFL if you blame Tinder or anything else, it's just a tool used to take advantage of degeneracy, not cause it.

Mods, please just ban this shithead, I can't take his retarded posts anymore. He's everything an incel shouldn't be, an entitled decent-looking stuck-up degenerate autist who just makes a mockery out of our pain.

@mental_out @retarded_dumbshit

VLÖ said:
Wow, this fucker is on a roll with his absolute garbage shitposts.

It doesn't matter if we support degeneracy or not, we will neither experience it nor get rid of it. But no, this cocksucker has to go on a tirade on how he supports it and how incels who are against it are "coping". Why? BECAUSE HE'S A FUCKING VOLCEL!
You do fucking realize that degeneracy is what got us into this shit, right? It's the very thing that gives slags an excuse to fuck around and be extremely picky because that's now the norm, Chads win and we lose. JFL if you blame Tinder or anything else, it's just a tool used to take advantage of degeneracy, not cause it.

Mods, please just ban this shithead, I can't take his retarded posts anymore. He's everything an incel shouldn't be, an entitled decent-looking stuck-up degenerate autist who just makes a mockery out of our pain.

Why would I get banned? I'm not breaking any rules.

And you didn't even give an actual argument as to why you disagree. Your comment could be summarized as "volcel! Reeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Framecel222 said:
Why would I get banned? I'm not breaking any rules.

And you didn't even give an actual argument as to why you disagree. Your comment could be summarized as "volcel! Reeeeeeeeeeeee!"

It was right there you autist. I wrote : 

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You do fucking realize that degeneracy is what got us into this shit, right? It's the very thing that gives slags an excuse to fuck around and be extremely picky because that's now the norm, Chads win and we lose. JFL if you blame Tinder or anything else, it's just a tool used to take advantage of degeneracy, not cause it.[/font]

Degeneracy is why we're incel. Degeneracy is why it's okay to make fun of ugly people just for being ugly. Degeneracy is why we're shamed and mocked for not fucking 50 girls before the age of 16. To deny this is just being a dumbass who wants to get some despite it fucking over the rest of us.

Ban this fakecel chadlite cuck already.

VLÖ said:
Degeneracy is why we're incel. Degeneracy is why it's okay to make fun of ugly people just for being ugly. Degeneracy is why we're shamed and mocked for not fucking 50 girls before the age of 16. To deny this is just being a dumbass who wants to get some despite it fucking over the rest of us.

Yes it's quite easy to say that when you define "degeneracy" as anything that negatively affects you. After reading this I'm not even sure what you think degeneracy is.

Akarin said:

this.

building a genuine relationship with one woman and aging with her > fucking different pussy every day to the point where you've collected every STD and every pussy feels basically the same.

not to mention that with one woman you can try different stuff and she'll be more open and comfortable with that than some random Stacy.

Framecel222 said:
Yes it's quite easy to say that when you define "degeneracy" as anything that negatively affects you. After reading this I'm not even sure what you think degeneracy is.

What? Degeneracy is being a whore at a young age, fucking around like rabbits with no coherence or connection, partying and drinking every weekend, hookups and just random blowjobs to every Chad in the vicinity, cheating on your bf/gf for another guy/girl cause his dick/face/pussy is bigger/better, no? Or do you have some other magic explanation for it that completely changes your point?

This shit completely removes all importance of personality or faithfulness and just puts looks and status above everything. If you want your girlfriend to be a crack smoking druggie who fucks 20 guys a week and just generally only wants you for your money, then fine by me.

"At least I'm getting sex doe!!one :') chekkmate copers!"

Framecel222 said:
How? A lot of people in here agree with me.

it doesn't matter if people agree. You approached the topic in an inflammatory manner. Your just inciting conflict with posts like this:

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Do you seriously think ANYONE cares about a permavirgin in his mom's basement complaining about how it's wrong for other people to have sex? What a joke. You guys make us all look like massive fucking retards.[/font]

VLÖ said:
What? Degeneracy is being a whore at a young age, fucking around like rabbits with no coherence or connection, partying and drinking every weekend, hookups and just random blowjobs to every Chad in the vicinity, cheating on your bf/gf for another guy/girl cause his dick/face/pussy is bigger/better, no? Or do you have some other magic explanation for it that completely changes your point?

How does that lead to people being bullied for being ugly? This is all human nature boyo.

JFL if you think you wouldn't be incel in another time period because "they d-didn't have degeneracy!"

fukmylyf said:
it doesn't matter if people agree. You approached the topic in an inflammatory manner. Your just inciting conflict with posts like this:

I'm sorry mommy, won't happen again.

Framecel222 said:
How does that lead to people being bullied for being ugly? This is all human nature boyo.

Because it's now more socially acceptable to do it. Before girls might have had to give that ugly guy a chance because he was the best they could get so they wouldn't have mocked him that much, now they can just fuck every better looking guy and not worry.
Guys are now more brutal too because ugly guys now are seen as a burden and generally unwanted because they hurt their chances of getting laid, so that's why they shit on you. That's why your Chad "friends" will instantly ditch you for pussy.

Nature is at the core of this yes, but degeneracy only amplifies it by thousands. It made bullying go from being kinda frowned upon to being cheered on and encouraged.

Oh, and I'd still be incel yes, but I wouldn't be attacked and thrashed upon for being a KHHV. Of course you don't get shit on because you're a volcel piece of shit, but others here have REAL problems sweetie.

Framecel222 said:

I totally agree and they are on par with those who say if you don't fuck your looksmatch or below you are volcel.
There is some mega orgy going on between chad & stacy, on yachts and in private jets, on private islands and gigantic mansions in tropical areas and I will settle for nothing less. Only that kind of life is worth living, the rest is pure cope and being useful idiot and slave to those who do live it.

Framecel222 said:

JFL if you think you wouldn't be incel in another time period because "they d-didn't have degeneracy!"

I'm sorry mommy, won't happen again.

see, this is the problem. You act like a cunt even when people are civil toward you. I agree with the others now - I think you need a timeout.

Degenracy won’t cure Inceldom. I myself am totally repulsive, ugly and straight down truecel yet I’m not against degenracy. Inceldom has much to do with lack of validation and affection, not sex. If you were to live in a patriarchal world, your wife would be FORCED to be with you, everytime you have sex with her the only thing that’s gonna happen to her is vaginal dehydration, she’d never be able to desire you and lust after you all for the simple fact that you have a subhuman FACE. And you’d have to provide for her for the rest of your life just so you can have « sex » with her (half-assed, forced sex as she wouldn’t desire you whatsoever and you’d always have to be the overly horny husband who always makes the first move). Chad would win in both patriarchal or degenerate world, femoids would still desire him and he’d get far more validation and affection than Incel...Stop with this cope, NOTHING overrides biology and natural instinct.

FeminismsCancer said:
I totally agree and they are on par with those who say if you don't fuck your looksmatch or below you are volcel.
There is some mega orgy going on between chad & stacy, on yachts and in private jets, on private islands and gigantic mansions in tropical areas and I will settle for nothing less. Only that kind of life is worth living, the rest is pure cope and being useful idiot and slave to those who do live it.

Then you just got fucked by consumerism.

Your standards have gotten through the roof, but what you don't realize the distance between a Chad and incel keeps getting wider and wider. 

So basically your value is dropping rapidly but you expect to get the same treatment as those who's value is skyrocketing. Don't you see the problem in that? You're wishing for something you can never achieve, which in turn makes you frown upon things that are "lower". So now nobody wants to accept the shittier option and they all want to live the Chad lifestyle, but only Chad can live the Chad lifestyle.

You haven't won, you've been giga-cucked.

FeminismsCancer said:

wow. This post is cancer.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back