Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Incels" who complain about being invisible to women

Are you a filthy standardcel?

• Total voters
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Are literally (failed) normies. The reason you're "invisible" to women is because you blend right into the crowd. You don't stand out, but you're not ugly either. So your looks are not a problem here. What you really want is 10/10 Stacies, because you won't settle for 5/10 roasties. Try being an actual truecel where women actively try to avoid you, even if you're not looking at them. Stop coping, chances are you're a standardcel. STANDARDCELS OUT!!

But but rreeeee I’ve already tried lowering my standards. They still rejected me. You know it’s over when you get rejected by a land whale.

5/10 roasties go on Tinder and get one-night flings with Chad. Homely mentalcels like me are as truecel as any Quasimodo look-alike.

Where’s the no option

5/10 roasties go on Tinder and get one-night flings with Chad. Homely mentalcels like me are as truecel as any Quasimodo look-alike.
Only if you’re ethnic

Chechencel ggwp it's over

I should have vested

i'm no standardscel i'd fuck anything

Ethnic as in non-white? I'm technically white but don't have fair hair or skin. My eyes aren't brown though (thank God).
Yes non white because Asians and Indians won’t be after you.

i have lowered my standards but even landwhales want chads dick. So NO to your post. I'm invisible to women simply because i'm repulsive to them

But but rreeeee I’ve already tried lowering my standards. They still rejected me. You know it’s over when you get rejected by a land whale.
At least you tried bro, that's what matters. Welcome aboard boyo.

i have lowered my standards but even landwhales want chads dick. So NO to your post. I'm invisible to women simply because i'm repulsive to them
Damn. But if women on the street don't avoid you then it means you're not as repulsive as you think you are.

I'm invisible sexually. Even if i stood up in a room full of girls, i'd be invisible (happened before).

I'm so confused
I'm at the bottom of the barrel. I get triggered when people say they're invisible, it means they're just normie looking and not ugly enough to be avoided by girls, like I get avoided.

I'm invisible sexually. Even if i stood up in a room full of girls, i'd be invisible (happened before).
Bro you fit my theory haha you are normie-tier.

Some look at me with disgust tho because i'm low quality and low status.
Those assholes are toxic people, they don't know what they're missing out on...

Being invisible to women does not mean that you will be able to get any. Most women will pretend you don't exist unless you are VERY ugly or VERY good looking, but there is a high chance you will face rejection after rejection regardless.

I vigiourlsy intimadate everybody, it's over

OP what the fuck are you talking about man? You have to literally look DEFORMED to get regulary negative attention from women. Most incels are in the 3.5-5 range. We're invisible to women, and it's sad because a lot of us have looksmaxed to the fullest, but it's just our bone structure.

@RREEEEEEEEE just gotta accept that I’ll never have a curry girl, they’re too busy chasing 4/10 white guys. I just have to accept it’s over and collect my monthly checks. No race wants me not even my own.

@RREEEEEEEEE just gotta accept that I’ll never have a curry girl, they’re too busy chasing 4/10 white guys. I just have to accept it’s over and collect my monthly checks. No race wants me not even my own.

You have stooped to curry girls? Man, it's over for you.

You have stooped to curry girls? Man, it's over for you.
Yea, I could mog the white guy to oblivion and they’ll still take him over me because skin. It’s fucking over.