Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels who ascend will most likely end up doing it with a used up whore

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Let's face it:

Chads are confident because they once fucked 12, 13, and 14 year old JBs. This has given them a boost in ego, confidence, pride, and happiness. They know they were once a virgin's first encounter with sex. They know their cock was once inside the JB's mouth and pussy. Once that girl grows up, she will forever compare all her sexual experiences with that first encounter of sex. None will ever compare.

Now, imagine that you do finally ascend and get to have sex. But, you get a 40 year old, 300 lb mom with 4 kids that has been fucked by around 100 people. It's still over for you -- even more so than before.

honestly ascension is big cope to me

there is no ascension for ugly males

I think having sex with a used up whore is not ascension. To ascend you must find a girlfriend who loves you and shows affection to you, even if you don't have sex with her right away.

chad life or death

many men

in 20 years I will ascend with my biologically engineered cat girl slave

in 20 years I will ascend with my biologically engineered cat girl slave
too long I will be enraged if I have to wait 20 years

Ascension is the hope that keeps the economy going.

Now, imagine that you do finally ascend and get to have sex. But, you get a 40 year old, 300 lb mom with 4 kids that has been fucked by around 100 people. It's still over for you -- even more so than before.
That's descension