Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels who are normally functioning and check off attributes beyond normie advice set a "dangerous" precedent for society.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I would say these cases of incels are the ones who set a very good example to blackpill the rest of society.

I am referring to those who have not only checked off the typical "normie advice", but have also checked off more attributes that makes you stand out from the rest. Such as making big bucks at a good job, having a nice car or two, having women outside of family who trust you, being popular, exudes legitimate confidence (though in my opinion, exuding confidence as a sub-5 will just make others perceive you as cocky), and more. If you have multiple "beyond" traits, it inherently shows that there's nothing wrong with you, but shows to normies in every single way that it is external factors outside of your control that cause your inceldom.

I would say I am one of these. On top of all the 'tarded normie advice I have already checked off, I am constantly outside, been to literally thousands of different cities, towns and villages, played [multiple] sports at one point in time, take multiple vacations a year, had female friends (moved away after high school, and they are up to their own thing, hence "had"), had and still have a decent social circle, yet I have been rotting on here since 2017 and have one of the oldest accounts in this forum's history.

I would say a good example of this is Wilkes McDermid. He had a social circle, a lot of people who liked him, was a semi popular foodie blogger, but the main factor behind his suicide is the fact that he was an incel throughout his entire life.

There was nothing wrong with Wilkes McDermid, only with the women who refused to be with him. This should be an almost atomic blackpill to those who are ignorant around the blackpill.

Do any of you check off any of these "better traits" that makes you stand out from the rest? It's not bragging, because at the end of the day we are all still incels.

There's nothing more soul crushing to know that we will never have experienced an actual relationship that leads to something greater with women.

A lot of times have i been told to cope because i still have will to pursue my studies but like, what is the point of putting efforts into getting something i don't care ? I wouldn't be happy with a good salary or job because i don't care about it.

The only good thing about having a good salary is that you will be able to enjoy more of your life without money restrictions, but enjoy what life ? A life of staying alone rotting thinking everyday about what you never got ? I don't care about the hookers i could get, i actually despise money whores, i don't care about driving in a fancy car to flex on people who are in the end happier than me, i don't care about getting recognition from normies if i somehow get famous. The only thing i care about is finding someone who will love me truly, then i'll do some efforts to enjoy this life.

I'll never cope and will not live as a normie or say that "im on my grind" just to please fuckers who gave no respects or recognition to anything and who've had it 10 times easier than me. People only care about incels when they start going mental.

Do any of you check off any of these "better traits" that makes you stand out from the rest? It's not bragging, because at the end of the day we are all still incels.
Depends how you look at it, I'm just a regular dude trying to finish college but with how many people here are NEETs I guess that could count:feelshaha:.

Wilkes McDermid deserves more love here. It's sad to think how many men met the same fate, but never had a blog to express themselves.

Wilkes McDermid deserves more love here. It's sad to think how many men met the same fate, but never had a blog to express themselves.
Agreed. I genuinely feel bad for him.

Very based thread. It shows how the problems with us and in the dating scene are caused by women.

The only good thing about having a good salary is that you will be able to enjoy more of your life without money restrictions, but enjoy what life ? A life of staying alone rotting thinking everyday about what you never got ? I don't care about the hookers i could get, i actually despise money whores, i don't care about driving in a fancy car to flex on people who are in the end happier than me, i don't care about getting recognition from normies if i somehow get famous. The only thing i care about is finding someone who will love me truly, then i'll do some efforts to enjoy this life.
Also a good point. Even by having better traits life is still unenjoyable without a girlfriend. At 30 and beyond whatever friends you had will start moving on to their relationships and marriages and you'd be alone.