Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incels who are anti-abortion are giga cucked and braindead

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Commander
★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Posts
3,165
Online
54d 22h 49m
Abortion should 100% be legalized. fuck those christian evangelical cucks and catholic cucks who are pushing for abortion bans all over the world. FUCK THEM. those fucking trad cucks are pure cancer

do u want to be born to a mother that wanted to kill you? :soy::soy::soy::soy:

braindead fuckers who call themselves incels while suporting abortion bans...... have the same mental retardation as normies.

btw, your tax money goes to single mother cumspawns. :feelshaha: yes, ban abortions, so you get taxed more to support chads and tyrones cumspawns. imagine being that cucked. :feelshaha: that is especially applicable to non-US western countries where welfare are overly-generous. There are many western countries that give out special continuous payment to single parents. :feelsree: In the US, poor people's children have access to free healthcare coz they can't pay for shit so they got them for free :lul: and they get foodstamps and shit. If you're a wage cuck, do you really want to pay for the healtcare of single mothers' cumspawns?

You simply can't be against single mothers AND be anti-abortion at the same fucking time. They're logically inconsistent. if you hate single mothers and want less of them, then obviously the solution is to let them to have the option to have their cumspawns killed while still in the wombs so those loose whores don't become single mothers. coz the alternative is ban teen sex :feelsohh: which we all know not gonna happen nor feasible.

The enemy of an enemy is not necessarily a friend. too many dumbasses cant understand that :feelsdevil:
 
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,628
Online
154d 14h 8m
Mainländer @Mainländer thoughts?
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
20,404
Online
78d 25m
Cucked for giving women any reproductive choices. It should be done by AI in machines, and no human is involved in it at all.
 
T

thevenon

Veteran
Joined
Aug 17, 2021
Posts
1,090
Online
19d 20h 17m
Dotrinfobe said:
Abortion should 100% be legalized. fuck those christian evangelical cucks and catholic cucks who are pushing for abortion bans all over the world. FUCK THEM. those fucking trad cucks are pure cancer

do u want to be born to a mother that wanted to kill you? :soy::soy::soy::soy:

It is my case. I wish I were aborted.

Dotrinfobe said:
braindead fuckers who call themselves incels while suporting abortion bans...... have the same mental retardation as normies.

btw, your tax money goes to single mother cumspawns. :feelshaha: yes, ban abortions, so you get taxed more to support chads and tyrones cumspawns. imagine being that cucked. :feelshaha: that is especially applicable to non-US western countries where welfare are overly-generous. There are many western countries that give out special continuous payment to single parents. :feelsree: In the US, poor people's children have access to free healthcare coz they can't pay for shit so they got them for free :lul: and they get foodstamps and shit. If you're a wage cuck, do you really want to pay for the healtcare of single mothers' cumspawns?

You simply can't be against single mothers AND be anti-abortion at the same fucking time. They're logically inconsistent. if you hate single mothers and want less of them, then obviously the solution is to have those cumspawns killed before they're even born. coz the alternative is ban teen sex :feelsohh: which we all know not gonna happen nor feasible.

The enemy of an enemy is not necessarily a friend. too many dumbasses cant understand that :feelsdevil:
anyway these people are only people who share some of our points of view
Copexodius Maximus said:
Cucked for giving women any reproductive choices. It should be done by AI in machines, and no human is involved in it at all.
No power to foids.
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
6,509
Online
65d 17h 45m
Dotrinfobe said:
Abortion should 100% be legalized. fuck those christian evangelical cucks and catholic cucks who are pushing for abortion bans all over the world. FUCK THEM. those fucking trad cucks are pure cancer

do u want to be born to a mother that wanted to kill you? :soy::soy::soy::soy:

braindead fuckers who call themselves incels while suporting abortion bans...... have the same mental retardation as normies.

btw, your tax money goes to single mother cumspawns. :feelshaha: yes, ban abortions, so you get taxed more to support chads and tyrones cumspawns. imagine being that cucked. :feelshaha: that is especially applicable to non-US western countries where welfare are overly-generous. There are many western countries that give out special continuous payment to single parents. :feelsree: In the US, poor people's children have access to free healthcare coz they can't pay for shit so they got them for free :lul: and they get foodstamps and shit. If you're a wage cuck, do you really want to pay for the healtcare of single mothers' cumspawns?

You simply can't be against single mothers AND be anti-abortion at the same fucking time. They're logically inconsistent. if you hate single mothers and want less of them, then obviously the solution is to let them to have the option to have their cumspawns killed while still in the wombs so those loose whores don't become single mothers. coz the alternative is ban teen sex :feelsohh: which we all know not gonna happen nor feasible.

The enemy of an enemy is not necessarily a friend. too many dumbasses cant understand that :feelsdevil:
Regardless of your religious affiliations abortion promotes whoredom and ensures that women have to never settle down or have any consequences for their actions, with that in mind I'm all for making abortions out of convenience near impossible for them to ascertain. I'm a pagan over here and not a Christian saying that. :feelsthink:
 
L

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
7,454
Online
53d 8h 57m
there are 2 ways to see this,
if we vote against anti abortion then the chads get free reign and they can fk foids without any liabilities
if we vote for anti abortion then subhumans are born and there is posibility of single parent children
 
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Posts
1,843
Online
96d 41m
I don't really feel strongly one way or the other about abortion.... I actually think the Texas 6 week abortion ban is a good compromise. However, I agree with many of the points you brought up. All of us are being robbed to support worthless single mothers and their feral bastard spawn- that makes my blood boil infinitely more than abortion.

It seems like many incels oppose abortion for no other reason than making foids suffer- which I think is infantile. Do you really want to live in a world with more whores, feminists, cucks, simps, degenerates, drug addicts, and criminals? Is that worth making foids "suffer" a little bit more?

Many Christiancels are obsessed with the issue of abortion. I don't understand this one either- the Old Testament God kills millions of people. What makes them think he cares about the embryo or the fetus?
 
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
Joined
Jan 19, 2020
Posts
9,544
Online
83d 8h 6m
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
6,509
Online
65d 17h 45m
Linesnap99 said:
there are 2 ways to see this,
if we vote against anti abortion then the chads get free reign and they can fk foids without any liabilities
if we vote for anti abortion then subhumans are born and there is posibility of single parent children
In that regard, abortion isn't the problem in so much as public welfare or gibs is. :feelsjuice:
 
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Commander
★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Posts
3,165
Online
54d 22h 49m
MarquisDeSade said:
abortion promotes whoredom and ensures that women have to never settle down or have any consequences for their actions
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: why don't you settle down with a single mother with 3 cumspawns from 3 different fathers then?

consequences? in the west, government rob tax payers to give away to single mothers and their kids.... CONSEQUENCES? OR IS IT REWARD?!?!?!?!?

retardation is real here. imagine being an incel and still think foids are hold accountable for their actions these days. not blackpilled, not even close.
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
6,509
Online
65d 17h 45m
Dotrinfobe said:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: why don't you settle down with a single mother with 3 cumspawns from 3 different fathers then?

consequences? in the west, government rob tax payers to give away to single mothers and their kids.... CONSEQUENCES? OR IS IT REWARD?!?!?!?!?

retardation is real here. imagine being an incel and still think foids are hold accountable for their actions these days. not blackpilled, not even close.
That is why abortion is a primary problem with state public welfare being a secondary one, both should be addressed. :feelsjuice:
 
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,628
Online
154d 14h 8m
Extra-Samsaric said:
However, I agree with many of the points you brought up. All of us are being robbed to support worthless single mothers and their feral bastard spawn- that makes my blood boil infinitely more than abortion.
Because of income tax and central banking. The first the creation of progressives. The second deemed necessary for a more globalized economy and control of the money supply.
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
6,509
Online
65d 17h 45m
Extra-Samsaric said:
I don't really feel strongly one way or the other about abortion.... I actually think the Texas 6 week abortion ban is a good compromise. However, I agree with many of the points you brought up. All of us are being robbed to support worthless single mothers and their feral bastard spawn- that makes my blood boil infinitely more than abortion.

It seems like many incels oppose abortion for no other reason than making foids suffer- which I think is infantile. Do you really want to live in a world with more whores, feminists, cucks, simps, degenerates, drug addicts, and criminals? Is that worth making foids "suffer" a little bit more?

Many Christiancels are obsessed with the issue of abortion. I don't understand this one either- the Old Testament God kills millions of people. What makes them think he cares about the embryo or the fetus?
Single mothers without public welfare as a safety net would force foids to get male suitors for assistance to lean on rather than the state. :feelsjuice:
 
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Commander
★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Posts
3,165
Online
54d 22h 49m
Extra-Samsaric said:
I don't really feel strongly one way or the other about abortion.... I actually think the Texas 6 week abortion ban is a good compromise. However, I agree with many of the points you brought up. All of us are being robbed to support worthless single mothers and their feral bastard spawn- that makes my blood boil infinitely more than abortion.
6 weeks is a joke... way too short. majority of foids wont know they're pregnant til its like 8 weeks or something. 6 weeks is Texa's CUCKSERVATIVES' way of banning abortion but without explicitly banning it.... coz it woud be illegal to outright ban abortion so they did this 6 week ban as a workaround.
Extra-Samsaric said:
It seems like many incels oppose abortion for no other reason than making foids suffer- which I think is infantile.
100%. they're the same as MSTOWs cucks coping with daaaaaa walllllllll. anti-abortion is the incel equivalent of revenge fantasy against foids. ie. GIGA COPE.
 
<human

<human

Ich bin ein Terminator
★★
Joined
Jan 8, 2021
Posts
2,662
Online
109d 21h 43m
When a female chooses abortion she should have to spin the wheel of punishment

The choices: double homicide, 10 years in the blood mines, 720 curry anal creampies, shit funneled into the cunt, clit removal(no anaesthesia), mastectomy (also no anaesthesia).
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Commander
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,416
Online
72d 12h 53m
I am against abortions because I hate foids. I want them to be begging on the side of the street with Chad’s spawn
 
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Commander
★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Posts
3,165
Online
54d 22h 49m
MarquisDeSade said:
Single mothers without public welfare as a safety net would force foids to get male suitors for assistance to lean on rather than the state. :feelsjuice:
good luck abolishing welfare in the west :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

no single western country abolished their welfare system and its been decades.

welfare almost always go up with only some minor setbacks from time to time but in the long term they go up. decreasing welfare means political suicide. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

thinking public welfare just gonna go away is giga cope.
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
6,509
Online
65d 17h 45m
Dotrinfobe said:
6 weeks is a joke... way too short. majority of foids wont know they're pregnant til its like 8 weeks or something. 6 weeks is Texa's CUCKSERVATIVES' way of banning abortion but without explicitly banning it.... coz it woud be illegal to outright ban abortion so they did this 6 week ban as a workaround.

100%. they're the same as MSTOWs cucks coping with daaaaaa walllllllll. anti-abortion is the incel equivalent of revenge fantasy against foids. ie. GIGA COPE.
Abortion promotes sexual promiscuity in foids, not the other way around. :feelsthink:
 
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Posts
10,364
Online
113d 17h 20m
It is good because it makes foids seethe. If tax wasn't being used for chadspawn, it would be used to patrol incel forums. There's no winning and it's a race to the bottom.
 
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Commander
★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Posts
3,165
Online
54d 22h 49m
ilieknothing said:
I am against abortions because I hate foids. I want them to be begging on the side of the street with Chad’s spawn
retarded curry :lul::lul::lul::lul:

the government robs you of tax money to give them to single moms and their spawns.

YOU ARE THE ONES WHO IS WAY MORE LIKELY TO BEG ON THE STREET THAN SINGLE MOMS AND THEIR SPAWNS.

and no homeless shelter for you coz you're male :lul::lul::lul::lul:

imagine coping this hard. man, so many incels here are low IQ as fuck.
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
6,509
Online
65d 17h 45m
Dotrinfobe said:
good luck abolishing welfare in the west :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

no single western country abolished their welfare system and its been decades.

welfare almost always go up with only some minor setbacks from time to time but in the long term they go up. decreasing welfare means political suicide. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

thinking public welfare just gonna go away is giga cope.
Won't need to abolish public welfare considering the west is already financially bankrupted where economic collapse is all but inevitable near future. :feelsthink::feelsdevil::feelsLSD:
 
lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★★★
Joined
Oct 17, 2018
Posts
3,332
Online
28d 17h 56m
Low iq if you are pro and against abortion, y'all motherfuckers we should go ER.

YOU LOSE ANYWAY BOTH SIDES ARE CUCKED. :bluepill:


Going ER is not a joke or a meme is really the right path tbh.
 
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Commander
★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Posts
3,165
Online
54d 22h 49m
MarquisDeSade said:
Abortion promotes sexual promiscuity in foids, not the other way around. :feelsthink:
:lul::lul::lul::lul: retard

abortion is banned in almost all latin america, as well as most of Sub-saharan africa

latina and african foids are more promiscuis than white foids.

imagine being so ignorant.
 
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,628
Online
154d 14h 8m
lifeisbullshit95 said:
YOU LOSE ANYWAY BOTH SIDES ARE CUCKED. :bluepill:
High IQ that's what the blackpill about inceldom is all about. In the truest sense it's over and there's nothing we can do but complain.
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
6,509
Online
65d 17h 45m
Dotrinfobe said:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: why don't you settle down with a single mother with 3 cumspawns from 3 different fathers then?

consequences? in the west, government rob tax payers to give away to single mothers and their kids.... CONSEQUENCES? OR IS IT REWARD?!?!?!?!?

retardation is real here. imagine being an incel and still think foids are hold accountable for their actions these days. not blackpilled, not even close.
Remove the element of financial assistance or public welfare and the single mother with three children from three different fathers will be permanently ostracized from society and men for her own poor life choices. :feelsjuice:
 
Last edited:
lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★★★
Joined
Oct 17, 2018
Posts
3,332
Online
28d 17h 56m
your personality said:
High IQ that's what the blackpill about inceldom is all about. In the truest sense it's over and there's nothing we can do but complain.
Complain until you rope or ER
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
6,509
Online
65d 17h 45m
Dotrinfobe said:
:lul::lul::lul::lul: retard

abortion is banned in almost all latin america, as well as most of Sub-saharan africa

latina and african foids are more promiscuis than white foids.

imagine being so ignorant.
Foids will always be promiscuous to some certain degree, but I guarantee you that those nations have higher marriage or fertility rates compared to the modern west currently. You will never be able to fully eradicate the social and sexual decadence of foids, but you can heavily reduce it or cut it in half. It's called pragmatism my dude. :feelsjuice:
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Commander
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,416
Online
72d 12h 53m
Dotrinfobe said:
retarded curry :lul::lul::lul::lul:

the government robs you of tax money to give them to single moms and their spawns.

YOU ARE THE ONES WHO IS WAY MORE LIKELY TO BEG ON THE STREET THAN SINGLE MOMS AND THEIR SPAWNS.

and no homeless shelter for you coz you're male :lul::lul::lul::lul:

imagine coping this hard. man, so many incels here are low IQ as fuck.
The government robs me no matter what, that is a sunk cost.

I would rather foids suffer than have sex parties with Chad with no consequences
 
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Commander
★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Posts
3,165
Online
54d 22h 49m
MarquisDeSade said:
Foids will always be promiscuous to some certain degree, but I guarantee you that those nations have higher marriage or fertility rates compared to the west currently. You will never be able to fully eradicate the social and sexual decadence of foids, but you can heavily reduce it or cut it in half. It's called pragmatism. :feelsjuice:
latam countries such as brazil have quite low birth rates.

and in latam countries, the ones having high birth rates are those who have mostly native american and african blood, and their mixtures. while white people in latam have low birth rates, so if one only include white latinos, it would be just as low as the west.
 
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,628
Online
154d 14h 8m
Copexodius Maximus said:
It will be designed to make a future human master race, and use genetic engineering to make evolutionary masterpieces.
Maybe a bit more eugenic than female desires right now but it will still be built to favor women over the average man. Programmers will make sure of that when they program their human biases into the rudimentary AI.

lifeisbullshit95 said:
Complain until you rope or ER
Or die of natural causes. Or get tired of complaining and repeat the cycle again if something bad happens. The only way this truly ends is ascension which is why so many guys seek ascension. It's more than getting laid without paying for it. It's about finally moving beyond the physical state of inceldom with no doubt.
 
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Posts
1,843
Online
96d 41m
your personality said:
Because of income tax and central banking. The first the creation of progressives. The second deemed necessary for a more globalized economy and control of the money supply.
They're both stealing. The income tax steals your money, the central banks steal the purchasing power of your money.
Dotrinfobe said:
6 weeks is a joke... way too short. majority of foids wont know they're pregnant til its like 8 weeks or something. 6 weeks is Texa's CUCKSERVATIVES' way of banning abortion but without explicitly banning it.... coz it woud be illegal to outright ban abortion so they did this 6 week ban as a workaround.
Yeah, didn't think about that aspect :feelshaha:.
 
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,628
Online
154d 14h 8m
ilieknothing said:
The government robs me no matter what, that is a sunk cost.

I would rather foids suffer than have sex parties with Chad with no consequences
The lesser of two evils dilemma...

Your tax money going to them is a consequence of progressive income tax and the welfare state which as Dotrinfobe @Dotrinfobe correctly pointed out, is never going to be undone because it will be political suicide and because of the natural continuity of government.

All the more reason to entertain Robtical @Robtical's plans of starting a nation for incels in the long haul. But even that's a pipe dream for now.
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
6,509
Online
65d 17h 45m
Dotrinfobe said:
latam countries such as brazil have quite low birth rates.

and in latam countries, the ones having high birth rates are those who have mostly native american and african blood, and their mixtures. while white people in latam have low birth rates, so if one only include white latinos, it would be just as low as the west.
Global economic collapse will quickly remove women from the workforce would be my only retort to that, but yes, I can see where you're coming from with that bit of information. :feelsjuice:
 
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,628
Online
154d 14h 8m
Extra-Samsaric said:
They're both stealing. The income tax steals your money, the central banks steal the purchasing power of your money.
Both implemented during Woodrow Wilson's presidency. Over 100 years before now.

 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
6,509
Online
65d 17h 45m
your personality said:
Both implemented during Woodrow Wilson's presidency. Over 100 years before now.

Christian and Jewish feminism was a mistake or error. :feelsjuice:
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
20,404
Online
78d 25m
your personality said:
Maybe a bit more eugenic than female desires right now but it will still be built to favor women over the average man. Programmers will make sure of that when they program their human biases into the rudimentary AI.
It wouldn’t need to favour men or women, it will manually look over the entire genetic code and program the different alleles from scratch. The parts that are non coding are irrelevent because they are highly conserved if they are for gene expression or non important junk dna. It would be like the world in Plato’s republic, where Socrates said that since no one knows which kid is your own, you will treat all kids as your family. Or rather, every kid is actually yours and not yours in this case, they are a result of the entire culmination of the human genome and taking the best parts of everyone.
 
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,628
Online
154d 14h 8m
Copexodius Maximus said:
It wouldn’t need to favour men or women, it will manually look over the entire genetic code and program the different alleles from scratch. The parts that are non coding are irrelevent because they are highly conserved if they are for gene expression or non important junk dna. It would be like the world in Plato’s republic, where Socrates said that since no one knows which kid is your own, you will treat all kids as your family. Or rather, every kid is actually yours and not yours in this case, they are a result of the entire culmination of the human genome and taking the best parts of everyone.
Big tech in western countries will implant it with SJW biases. It's an important question of who gets there first. Right now the western big tech SJW oriented companies are getting their first. Alt tech has yet to catch up
mNFwTJ3wz9 @mNFwTJ3wz9 B @based_meme
MarquisDeSade said:
Christian and Jewish feminism was a mistake or error. :feelsjuice:
|
v
Mainländer said:
And people say Jimmy Carter was the worst president ever? How could he possibly top all that crap?
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
20,404
Online
78d 25m
your personality said:
Big tech in western countries will implant it with SJW biases. It's an important question of who gets there first. Right now the western big tech SJW oriented companies are getting their first. Alt tech has yet to catch up
mNFwTJ3wz9 @mNFwTJ3wz9 B @based_meme
It’s quite obvious that China will get there first tbh. The west has cucked morals and think naturally picking superior genes in a partner is okay, but picking them using technology is bad. China is probably going to first use this technology to either create super soldiers, or give rich people the chance to choose their kids traits to a degree. Eventually it would become a worldwide genetic arms race between nations.
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Commander
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,416
Online
72d 12h 53m
your personality said:
The lesser of two evils dilemma...

Your tax money going to them is a consequence of progressive income tax and the welfare state which as Dotrinfobe @Dotrinfobe correctly pointed out, is never going to be undone because it will be political suicide and because of the natural continuity of government.

All the more reason to entertain Robtical @Robtical's plans of starting a nation for incels in the long haul. But even that's a pipe dream for now.
In an ideal world abortions would be banned and foids get zero welfare. They shouldn’t really need welfare if they fucked guys with good personalities tbh, so it should be done away with.
 
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,628
Online
154d 14h 8m
Copexodius Maximus said:
It’s quite obvious that China will get there first tbh. The west has cucked morals and think naturally picking superior genes in a partner is okay, but picking them using technology is bad. China is probably going to first use this technology to either create super soldiers, or give rich people the chance to choose their kids traits to a degree. Eventually it would become a worldwide genetic arms race between nations.
China isn't as anti SJW as you might think. They are still pretty feminist albeit the traditionalist type. And as the recent video game restrictions show, definitely against males having copes.
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
6,509
Online
65d 17h 45m
Copexodius Maximus said:
It’s quite obvious that China will get there first tbh. The west has cucked morals and think naturally picking superior genes in a partner is okay, but picking them using technology is bad. China is probably going to first use this technology to either create super soldiers, or give rich people the chance to choose their kids traits to a degree. Eventually it would become a worldwide genetic arms race between nations.
Nope, whether people want to acknowledge it or not, we're currently witnessing the demise of technological industrial society as all the natural resources of the planet are peaking and becoming entirely depleted. We however might witness another world war of superpower nations fighting over the last remaining natural resources of the planet to gain dominance over one another. As usual, there's more going on in between the scenes that few have any inclination of understanding. :feelsjuice:
 
Last edited:
BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★
Joined
Oct 8, 2019
Posts
1,274
Online
48d 21h 8m
If abortions kill chads spawns, I am all for it. Cuck, if you disagree.
 
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Posts
10,364
Online
113d 17h 20m
Copexodius Maximus said:
It wouldn’t need to favour men or women, it will manually look over the entire genetic code and program the different alleles from scratch. The parts that are non coding are irrelevent because they are highly conserved if they are for gene expression or non important junk dna. It would be like the world in Plato’s republic, where Socrates said that since no one knows which kid is your own, you will treat all kids as your family. Or rather, every kid is actually yours and not yours in this case, they are a result of the entire culmination of the human genome and taking the best parts of everyone.
The human genome has had literal millions of years of evolution in real time, with each "batch" lasting 30 years as a test of reproductive success. It's the most extensive, purpose built, complex algorithm that has ever been deployed. Anyone hoping to manipulate it on that scale is hopeless. I sincerely doubt even AI can solve that kind of problem without creating awful failed abominations most of the time.

"I can reliably (10% of the time) shove this protein creating dna into this larger dna without breaking reproduction given a few months" is the limit for the next 100 years at minimum.

your personality said:
Big tech in western countries will implant it with SJW biases. It's an important question of who gets there first. Right now the western big tech SJW oriented companies are getting their first. Alt tech has yet to catch up
@ /data/avatars/s/22/22696.jpg?1610639948 @mNFwTJ3wz9 @ B @based_meme
Biases in ai are currently modifiable. It just takes a few 100 usd, good data and time.
 
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,628
Online
154d 14h 8m
ilieknothing said:
In an ideal world abortions would be banned and foids get zero welfare. They shouldn’t really need welfare if they fucked guys with good personalities tbh, so it should be done away with.
"Thank" progressives in the US and UK 100 years before now. They allowed the ability of the welfare state to be funded with income tax. Later politicians like LBJ put it further in motion with the "Great Society" initiatives.

How many antiquated or old laws that favor women have been done away with? It's not a good record. Time is on their side because it's become a political football and because of the continuity of government. Just like the affordable healthcare act fine if you don't have healthcare (which Trump couldn't fully repeal).
 
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Posts
1,843
Online
96d 41m
MarquisDeSade said:
Nope, whether people want to acknowledge it or not, we're currently witnessing the demise of technological industrial society as all the natural resources of the planet are peaking or becoming entirely depleted. We however might witness another world war of super power nations fighting over the last remaining natural resources of the planet to gain dominance over one another. As usual, there's more going on in between the scenes that few have any inclination of understanding. :feelsjuice:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Peak oil was reached in 2018- we will likely never reach 2018 levels of oil production again. Oil makes everything in techno-industrial civilization possible. Oil is techno-industrial civilization.
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
6,509
Online
65d 17h 45m
your personality said:
"Thank" progressives in the US and UK 100 years before now. They allowed the ability of the welfare state to be funded with income tax. Later politicians like LBJ put it further in motion with the "Great Society" initiatives.

How many antiquated or old laws that favor women have been done away with? It's not a good record. Time is on their side because it's become a political football and because of the continuity of government. Just like the affordable healthcare act fine if you don't have healthcare (which Trump couldn't fully repeal).
What will become a problem, in some ways it already has, is that a majority of single unmarried childless men are so entirely poor or low income that they can't even afford to pay taxes into the system where the state geared public welfare system in favor of foids will eventually go financially bankrupted as a direct result. [We're already witnessing the beginning of that now.]

There simply isn't enough money to go around financially supporting their lifestyles anymore.
Extra-Samsaric said:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Peak oil was reached in 2018- we will likely never reach 2018 levels of oil production again. Oil makes everything in techno-industrial civilization possible. Oil is techno-industrial civilization.
Oil
Natural gas
Coal
Lithium
Rare earth minerals
......And so on.......:blackpill::blackpill:

:feelsthink:
 
Last edited:
duckman

duckman

Greycel
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Posts
35
Online
8h 17m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Cucked for giving women any reproductive choices. It should be done by AI in machines, and no human is involved in it at all.
This sounds interesting.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top