Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incels: which time of your life did you enjoy the most?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date

Which time in your life was most enjoyable?

• 0-5

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • 5-10

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • 10-15

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • 15-20

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • 20-25

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 25-30

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 30+

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • None of the above / life's always sucked ass

Votes: 9 17.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
I think it's never easy for incels at no given age. Even during childhood most of us have most likely been mistreated and discriminated.

The time before I was a sperm

0-5 tbh because I don't remember it

honestly none of the above
I don't remember ever being truly happy

5-10
then it was all downhill from there

16-18, my last two years of high school were very good, compared to my childhood or pre-teens.
:feelsautistic:

5-10, elementary school was the best

From 6 or 7 to 15 or 16 i guess. After that is just hell.

My life always sucked, but I like my present day self more because I am smarter today

5-10 years old. From what I can remember, I never had any major issues from that time period of my life. For me, it was a time when there was no need to learn the harsh, complex realities of life and I could enjoy the simple pleasures of my early childhood.

5-10 was basically paradise for me. Everything went downhill after puberty, even my standard of living.

The day when I first saw Pokemon on tv was the best and most emotional thing ever to happen in my life, I'm serious. Just fukken wow what's that shit I thought then. I learned first English letters that day too. Soon it was cancelled because the guy who promoted western-style cartoons and animes on tv in my country crashed in a car accident. I think my mentality was crippled irrevocably then.

> 2004

> get done with school

> go up to my room

> call 3 of my incel friends over

> play 4-player split screen on Halo 2

> get bored of playing video games, go outside and ride bikes at night

> ride bikes to the park and explore and have fun

> ride bikes back to my house and have sleepovers and order pizza

My life was actually decent as a kid even though I never had a girlfriend. Now all my friends are moved away (mostly from going to college) while I still live at the same house with my parents and wage cuck. :feelscry:

> 2004

> get done with school

> go up to my room

> call 3 of my incel friends over

> play 4-player split screen on Halo 2

> get bored of playing video games, go outside and ride bikes at night

> ride bikes to the park and explore and have fun

> ride bikes back to my house and have sleepovers and order pizza

My life was actually decent as a kid even though I never had a girlfriend. Now all my friends are moved away (mostly from going to college) while I still live at the same house with my parents and wage cuck. :feelscry:
Jesus Christ :feelsbadman:
The day when I first saw Pokemon on tv was the best and most emotional thing ever to happen in my life, I'm serious. Just fukken wow what's that shit I thought then. I learned first English letters that day too. Soon it was cancelled because the guy who promoted western-style cartoons and animes on tv in my country crashed in a car accident. I think my mentality was crippled irrevocably then.
Very brutal.

5-10. Those were better times. Puberty was my downfall. I've been plagued by lust and unfulfilled desires ever since. I wish I could be stuck as a prepubescent all my life.

5-10

2nd is 10-15

5-10. Those were better times. Puberty was my downfall. I've been plagued by lust and unfulfilled desires ever since. I wish I could be stuck as a prepubescent all my life.
The moment I realized that with age also rises the risk of getting a serious disease it was over for me. It sucks ass that life’s best part happens right at the beginning

5-10 I actually had lots of fun and remember playing with friends during the summer. I ironically used to hangout with girls often.

Anyone who voted anything above 5-10 is a fakecel for sure fuck u niggers. U ejoyed 10-15??? u mean the years that puberty was the most brutal get the fuck out of here. 15-20??? wtf??? kyselfs

Anyone who voted anything above 5-10 is a fakecel for sure fuck u niggers. U ejoyed 10-15??? u mean the years that puberty was the most brutal get the fuck out of here. 15-20??? wtf??? kyselfs
Some even enjoy the 30s :worryfeels:

I think it's never easy for incels at no given age. Even during childhood most of us have most likely been mistreated and discriminated.
As a kid I was a mini Chad, and so I had "girlfriends". I never kissed any of them, nor did anything else besides holding hands sometimes. It's a shame to see how much I devolved.

I ironically used to hangout with girls often.
This. When I was smaller, I got along better with girls than boys because I was too calm and shy for conventional boys' games - yes, I already saw their flaws at that early age, but I was still capable of actually considering them fellow humans and equals. Oh boy, did that change later (my username should give a hint)! It wasn't until puberty that girls turned into the monsters we have all so tragically come to know them as. Puberty ruins everything. Puberty is what takes the humanity out of people and turns them into monsters.

maybe 12-15, all i did all day was playing shitty vidya jack off and sleep. i do the same now but it doesnt feel the same and also need to work.
Uni times also went by flying and there wasnt really much to enjoy.

maybe 12-15, all i did all day was playing shitty vidya jack off and sleep. i do the same now but it doesnt feel the same and also need to work.
Uni times also went by flying and there wasnt really much to enjoy.
Uni sounds like hell tbh. Glad I never went there and ripped my asshole apart studying hours and hours for some crap degree.

lol at an age of 12-14 I was actually a pretty boy among my classmates, surrounded by chicks at any moment when not in class. Can't believe I was such a dumbass to not value that time, thinking that girls were not going to suddenly disappear or run away any time soon. I was so clueless and misled by my introverted personality.

I may be too young to answer but I'm already missing my HS years, it's not like I was popular or anything but I was left alone and it was a comfy time, I regret not taking advantage of all the time I had to establish new copes like games anime or even something more serious though.

Now I'm technically enrolled in uni but I never really attended it even before corona, I can feel the pressure of being almost 20, getting a degree having to find a job, but I have absolutely zero motivation (and IQ) to accomplish anything... Not even a year have passed and I already miss those days

When I was a baby cause I wasn't aware of all the shit there's in the world

Uni sounds like hell tbh. Glad I never went there and ripped my asshole apart studying hours and hours for some crap degree.
Imagine being me who graduated with an average mark of 4.9 or so (grades ranging from 2-5 or F-A in USA, no idea how it's graded in universities) and sitting without a job for a third year straight )))

5-10. Life was simpler and much better when I was a young kid. As I hit my teens life just slowly got worse to the point where I’m now 21 and quite miserable.

my upcoming death :feelsohh:

Prolly from 6 to 10 and something idk

15-17, I was a incel in HS but at least I had my group of incel friends too and we were too ignorant to know that it was over.