Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels, what's your zodiac (or astrological) sign? And how do you relate to it?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
My sign is a Taurus.

I  relate to its stubbornness (I'm always stuck in my old ways), possessiveness (if someone becomes close with me I treasure them, always keep them to my side, and sometimes I could be very controlling from it), and temper (I could bottle up my anger and rage pretty badly).

What about you guys :)?

Thats normie and femoid bullshit man

I thought this was a tumblr thing

My sign is cancer, I didn't think it was real when I first heard it but it was.

also taurus. don't know much about astrology but it sounds like me, so yep

My sign is virgin.

Its all cope but im cancer

Crustaciouse said:
My sign is cancer, I didn't think it was real when I first heard it but it was.
Cancers mixes well with Taruses!

Perhaps, the most emotional of all zodaics!

redcel said:
also taurus. don't know much about astrology but it sounds like me, so yep
That's awesome brother.

I want to get some stats on zodiac signs on this website. I want to know which zodiac signs correlates the most for guys likely to take up inceldom

undeadcel said:
Its all cope but im cancer
Yeah, everything is cope. Looks like the cancer sign is getting up there :)

KilluminoidBR said:
Thats normie and femoid bullshit man

Joke? It very aspie and incel shit these days

I am a taurus also. I don't relate to it because it doesn't sound cool and astrology is a load of shit anyway. Also, good job RCMP. Very subtle. Now you can approximate my birthday.

All the signs are extremely broad and vague so that anyone can relate to them.

Scorpio and I don't care about it. Other people tell me they can "see it" in my personality but I think that's that "one size fits all" bullcrap.

Scorpio. Although I don't believe in that bullshit I fit the description perfectly.

theson said:
I am a taurus also. I don't relate to it because it doesn't sound cool and astrology is a load of shit anyway. Also, good job RCMP. Very subtle. Now you can approximate my birthday.
I just want to break some ice and know other incels better. Just a way for us to connect with each other more.

ItheIthe said:
All the signs are extremely broad and vague so that anyone can relate to them.
Yes, that in a way is true. But sometimes, we should have some fun, its like putting on a wizard hats saying, if you're on "griffyndor" or "slytherin" in Harry Potter. Some people even do the MBTI tests and see in what ways you know about yourself. It sometimes good to get interpersonal, know yourself, and others close to you.

blickpall said:
Scorpio and I don't care about it. Other people tell me they can "see it" in my personality but I think that's that "one size fits all" bullcrap.
Lol, its almost impossible to argue with you. But yes, looking at all other signs seem to fit into your personality and of course its BS, however now I just want to play around it. What you said is pretty fair and reasonable.

NegroKing said:
Scorpio. Although I don't believe in that bullshit I fit the description perfectly.
That's all fine, just want to pick up on some of the demographic here and what Blickpall said matches with your claim pretty well.

Is OP a femoid?

Pisces. I don't think it means anything

Battlefield3cel said:
Pisces. I don't think it means anything
Doesn't always have to mean nothing.

MBTI tests are probably closer and more accurate.