Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incels, what are you're experiences with nightclub / bars

Petain

Petain

Greycel
As a truecel, i simply can't enter in thoses places, everytime i tried i came back to home because of my survival instinct who tell me to not enter and have panic crisis.

I am curious to read you're feedback for the rare people here who have experiment theses places. Do you was alone or with peoples ? did normies treat you like shit and brutally made fun or you or just simply ignore you ?

Do foids accept your drinks and abuse your confidence for at the end of the night finish with chad, Or just say "ewwww" when you talk to them ?

Thanks for you're feedbacks :feelsokman:

Hello fbi glownigger

Clubs are nightmares. Charged out the nose for committing the crime of being a man, women baiting for drinks only to bail, loud, ugly boring music. Nothing to do really, a boring and uncomfortable experience.

Bars? I go sometimes with buddies of mine. We usually keep to ourselves. People treat them (tallfags) better than me and it's palpably obvious.
Women are superstandoffish even on the times I went with that in mind. Didn't matter. Always someone better: taller, less awekward, better looking, bigger, whatever.

Never got made fun of, not in a way I could prove, though many interactions felt off. I'm sure they mocked me when they got home. Otherwise mostly ignored. Lmao they'd walk up to us playing MY GAME and ask the blue eyed tall fag about it, he'd gesture to me "his game." They'd keep looking at him while I'm talking. Men and women.

Fuck this life.

In 2024, its over for you, if you go to a nightclub. Nobody will care if you are alone, you will be seen as a loner and if you talk to foids, you will be thrown out.

Loud, people huddling in group staring at their phones, me standing alone just downing drinks. When I made the mistake of going to my old jobs xmas party thats what it was like.

For subhumans it's better to just get hammered/ high in your home, and play video games

Never went

I always thought it was too desperate and everyone is looking to get laid except their 10x more attractive than you

My experiences were mixed, sometimes foids were very rude but sometimes they made a convenient excuses when I cold approached them. Pubs and cozy places are better anyway.

No reason to go to a club as an incel. Drinks are overpriced and you have to be surrounded by normies and foids kissing and dancing. I've been to them before and they're worthless if you aren't attracting any foids.

Every time I was in big noisy companies, I always felt in danger.

Nightclubs are giga NT normie central and bars have subhuman, depressed and fat old guys in them most of the time.