Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels vs FDS in a nutshell

S

SoloAlex

It's Friday, I'm not in love…
★★★★★
Incel: I just wish for a gf who is my looksmatch and loves me.

FDS: I want a high value man.

And they call us toxic :feelshaha:

Seriously, this is what happens when a society is worshiping women. It fucks up your brain! Most women nowadays have some kind of a god complex. They think that all of them deserve a HVM just because they were born as a woman.
Maybe we should start collecting money for them so they can afford a therapist? You know, like IT is always recommending this because of toxic behavior.

Rageful, man, I even saw an autistic foid from FDS say that she doesn’t like autistic men. So over, I hate women, they are self-entitled whores.

Incel: I just wish for a gf who is my looksmatch and loves me.

FDS: I want a high value man.

And they call us toxic :feelshaha:

Seriously, this is what happens when a society is worshiping women. It fucks up your brain! Most women nowadays have some kind of a god complex. They think that all of them deserve a HVM just because they were born as a woman.
Maybe we should start collecting money for them so they can afford a therapist? You know, like IT is always recommending this because of toxic behavior.
I think we should just stop working, paying taxes, being productive, contributing, and just sit out for the next ten years so they finally understand what happens when you abandon a majority of men. Let the tiny percentage of Chads do all the work and labor without us, then watch nothing ever get done. :feelskek:

Last edited:
I think we should just stop working, paying taxes, and just sit out for the next ten years so they finally understand what happens when you abandon a majority of men. Let all the Chads do all the work and labor without us. :feelskek:
No. The best thing to do would be to get govenment jobs and steal resources from women.
why is it so hard to get a girl thats my looks level, i dont even want a stacy level girl:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I weight 90 kg and I probably wouldn't even be able to find a gf that is my weight which considering my height would make her turbo fat. Forget your looksmatch,. You can't get anything above 1/10

No. The best thing to do would be to get govenment jobs and steal resources from women.

I weight 90 kg and I probably wouldn't even be able to find a gf that is my weight which considering my height would make her turbo fat. Forget your looksmatch,. You can't get anything above 1/10
Everybody knows in the modern west that the vast majority of government jobs are filled by women, that's never going to happen fren. :feelsclown:

Rageful, man, I even saw an autistic foid from FDS say that she doesn’t like autistic men. So over, I hate women, they are self-entitled whores.

Everybody knows in the modern west that the vast majority of government jobs are filled by women, that's never going to happen fren. :feelsclown:
In some countries that % is 76% and that's counting the cops and military as government jobs, Cushy office jobs are 90% + female. I know this first hand. 1 guy in the team of 20 women,

Women are allowed to have standards tee-hee

Meanwhile I would date every single woman close to my age group instantly because I crave female touch and being loved so much and yet I get nothing :feelskek:

I'm not surprised that foids on r/FDS are autistic.

Remember, Stacy doesn't need a strategy to win Chad's attention. Lower-value femoids do, hence they compose most of FDS' membership.

In some countries that % is 76% and that's counting the cops and military as government jobs, Cushy office jobs are 90% + female. I know this first hand. 1 guy in the team of 20 women,
Cunt hairs practically own the government being the majority of its workers, managers, and employees, never began for the unsung or silent unheard generation of men.