Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incels vs Chad on social media

Refund

Refund

Never Began
★★★
I see Chads commenting under instawhores pics and getting "hell yeah bro" (from normies,) and hearts and squirt symbols from the roasties. Typical, I know.

But everynow and then, a incel will have balls to comment some shit under the photo and the same normies praising Chads cock will put the poor fuck down in an instant. These are the same cuck faggot, shit cookie buying, muh supreme personality, undercover bullies that try to bluepill incels and telling them their time will come, just so they don't get eeehaahh one day. Once every incel wakes up to the blackpill in the world, we outnumber them by the millions.

Here's some proof, wish I collected it everytime. Chads commenting under the same pic:
IMG 6592

Incel's try:
IMG 6593

Bluepill incels pic:
IMG 6594

Why do they even try:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Why do you have Instagram?

Truth.
Chad posts blatant racist/sexist/blasphemous stuff: HAHAHAHAHA Sooooo funny goooood one CHAD
Incel posts quality original content: FUCCCCKKKK OFFFFF LOOOOOOOSER EWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Also the neil guy looks like me, except I don't have facial hair.

My God, someone blackpilled this incel NOW, do not let him humiliate himself for the entertaining of these wretched normies

Trolling normies, keeping tabs on some people for EmeRgency. Spreading some bp, too.
I see. I haven't posted a pic of myself on social media in about 5 years. I got a Facebook, but I don't use. Social media isn't for ugly men.

Also the neil guy looks like me, except I don't have facial hair.
At-least you are blackpilled and won't humiliate yourself like this, for normies pleasure
I see. I haven't posted a pic of myself on social media in about 5 years. I got a Facebook, but I don't use. Social media isn't for ugly men.
I agree, It's not me btw, it's a troll Stacy account for spying and what I said before.

I sent him a dm to join his brothers here.
Great brother, his reaction will certainly be denial, but a seed needs to be planted, because when it happens again he will know where the truth can be found

Great brother, his reaction will certainly be denial, but a seed needs to be planted, because when it happens again he will know where the truth can be found
Indeed, brother. The seed will eventually sprout and the black pill will keep spreading:feelzez:

quality lol right here. Nothing like laughing at the expense of bluepilled subhuman that deny the blackpill

Women shouldn't have access to smartphones.

Just skimmed through the incel's insta and the guy's a grade A cuck. Sperging shit like "roasties need to be reminded how beautiful they are" and orbiting a bunch of instawhores that wouldn't acknoledge his existence. Sad, but fuck him. get what deserve cuck

It’s over for non-Chads using Instachad in 2018.