Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incels trait: you walk like a coward

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
It's not just that you are ugly, even your body language screams "loser who fears life since the moment he was BORN." People can tell just by the way you walk YOU ARE A COWARD. Hunched over. The soul sucking meekness. Every step minimal in sound to be as invisible as possible without drawing attention to yourself. The fear and anxiousness of having something thrown at you because it happens all the fucking time.

YOU STUPID BITCHES MEN ARE AFRAID OF VIOLENCE ALL THE TIME. YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY VICTIMS????

You fear life because you are ugly. Because you are a loser. You look down. BECAUSE YOU HATE YOURSELF. They can tell. You are vulnerable and easy prey. They smirk while you snivel. You almost start to cry you sissy. Cry out of pure hatred. YOU FUCKING HATE LIFE. So you look down even as you are walking, fearing every fucking second, for the simple reason that they will see your fucking face. See that you're a loser. See the tears almost streaming down. Because you are so afraid and just want to hurt things to make it all go away. JUST BEING ALIVE AND WALKING IS MISERABLE AND TERRIFYING.

Last edited:
Chinkomodocel with the morning sui

It's brutal and I can relate. From the way I talk, to the way I walk, to the way I look and do things, it screams loser

I speedwalk whenever someone approaches closer to me if I feel like my personal space is being violated

I always walk with good posture to appear less weak. Sometimes, people can still tell I'm anxious and have a lot of mental stress going on though. When I was walking a week ago, one guy literally told me, "You look stressed out man".

another great thread from saint shuaiyashuaiya

I always walk with good posture to appear less weak. Sometimes, people can still tell I'm anxious and have a lot of mental stress going on though. When I was walking a week ago, one guy literally told me, "You look stressed out man".
a normie can always read how much of an alien you really are

a normie can always read how much of an alien you really are
True. Funniest part was that it was obvious by how he talked and acted that this guy was a low IQ nigger who was actually shorter than me. How can it be that fucking obvious that I’m stressed? Like wtf, I’m fucking walking normally with good posture, not with my head down or something

It's funny to watch them flinch, when you suddenly change you're posture after they have targeted you....

Very true and relatable. Normies can sense it easily, it's impossible to hide.

I think true ugly males either walk overly aggressively always on edge or they walk like pussies dodging everybody. If you are unattractive you can't relax in public.

It's not just that you are ugly, even your body language screams "loser who fears life since the moment he was BORN." People can tell just by the way you walk YOU ARE A COWARD. Hunched over. The soul sucking meekness. Every step minimal in sound to be as invisible as possible without drawing attention to yourself. The fear and anxiousness of having something thrown at you because it happens all the fucking time.

YOU STUPID BITCHES MEN ARE AFRAID OF VIOLENCE ALL THE TIME. YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY VICTIMS????

You fear life because you are ugly. Because you are a loser. You look down. BECAUSE YOU HATE YOURSELF. They can tell. You are vulnerable and easy prey. They smirk while you snivel. You almost start to cry you sissy. Cry out of pure hatred. YOU FUCKING HATE LIFE. So you look down even as you are walking, fearing every fucking second, for the simple reason that they will see your fucking face. See that you're a loser. See the tears almost streaming down. Because you are so afraid and just want to hurt things to make it all go away. JUST BEING ALIVE AND WALKING IS MISERABLE AND TERRIFYING.
when my hair blows back i usually walk looking to the side or looking down
this has fucked my posture tremendously so now im basically disfigured/ have a dowagers hump after doing this for over a decade
it can be fixed probably but i recorded myself joggin on my treadmill a while back and i looked soy and retarded
only good looking people can improve themselves properly because they look GOOD and COOL doing it
as an incel youre constantly worried about what you look like so you suck at working out and dont make progress of any sort
you are a sorry sight at the gym and everywhere you go
women hate tryhard men and they 100 percent despise and are disgusted at a sub5 who tries
because who tries the most? obviously dudes that cant get women and they know this
they cringe and laugh on the inside at your desperate efforts

Last edited:
i do this too but it physically hurts me after a while

True. Funniest part was that it was obvious by how he talked and acted that this guy was a low IQ nigger who was actually shorter than me. How can it be that fucking obvious that I’m stressed? Like wtf, I’m fucking walking normally with good posture, not with my head down or something
He could probably see by your face you were stressed or some shit
Sometimes when im stressed I kind of push my shoulders up so maybe you did that

I think true ugly males either walk overly aggressively always on edge or they walk like pussies dodging everybody. If you are unattractive you can't relax in public.

He could probably see by your face you were stressed or some shit
Sometimes when im stressed I kind of push my shoulders up so maybe you did that
Could be. Normies just have the ability to detect that stuff

I don't even walk like that incel vs chad meme but I've still heard people say I walk weird

It's brutal and I can relate. From the way I talk, to the way I walk, to the way I look and do things, it screams loser
Its because you have a low dopamine baseline. You're 18, you can still be saved

Its because you have a low dopamine baseline. You're 18, you can still be saved
Sub5 facially, 5'6, nonNT, ruined reputation and online footprint from the mistake I made. It's pretty over.

Sub5 facially, 5'6, nonNT, ruined reputation and online footprint from the mistake I made. It's pretty over.
its crazy how youre 18 and think like this
when i was around your age i was hanging with friends smoking weed obviously their gone now so really that was all a waste of time but i didnt wake up to the blackpill and realize i was incel til i was 25 and saw all of them move on and get girlfriends and married effortlessly
i was coping good with those people back before i even called things that i had fun doing copes
now its like shit looks are why im here
i kind of wish i was blackpilled earlier
i guess i had it good having friends n all but that shits over
i really wish i befriended the truecel group i had in school because maybe id have some friends right now
but thats what happens when you befriend normies and chadlites i guess
i should of been careermaxxing now im fucked

Last edited:
its crazy how youre 18 and think like this
when i was around your age i was hanging with friends smoking weed obviously their gone now so really that was all a waste of time but i didnt wake up to the blackpill and realize i was incel til i was 25 and saw all of them move on and get girlfriends and married effortlessly
i was coping good with those people back before i even called things that i had fun doing copes
now its like shit looks are why im here
i kind of wish i was blackpilled earlier
i guess i had it good having friends n all but that shits over
i really wish i befriend the truecel group i had in school because maybe id have some friends right now
but thats what happens when you befriend normies and chadlites i guess
Sorry brocel about your friends leaving you.

Normies and chadlites will leave you because they consider themselves as superior to you

Men are getting blackpilled sooner. I'm not going to snitch but I know a couple of brocels who are 17, even 16 because that's how brutal it is

It's terrible but somewhat good in a weird way because the sooner you realize you're an incel, the more time you have in hindsense.

Sorry brocel about your friends leaving you.

Normies and chadlites will leave you because they consider themselves as superior to you

Men are getting blackpilled sooner. I'm not going to snitch but I know a couple of brocels who are 17, even 16 because that's how brutal it is

It's terrible but somewhat good in a weird way because the sooner you realize you're an incel, the more time you have in hindsense.
i do have one chadlite friend but its only a matter of time til he parts ways with me because of his foid
i only hang out with him once every few months bc i get too depressed and desperate so im the one asking him to hangout
idk what he really thinks about me at this point
he lifemogs me in every single way so i think thats why he keeps me around for like an ego boost or some shit
he also has a friend group that he never brings me to so yeah its about to be a wrap here soon i think