Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incels this is what a NEET really looks like

man or woman? because I seriously cant tell

man or woman? because I seriously cant tell
I thought it was a girl then began to wonder if it was a feminine guy, so I watched until I saw the boobs. I hate how the trans and non-binary trash made it more difficult to tell if a person is a real girl or a real guy.

its a hapa female
so some whore is using neet as an asthetic to get herself a piece of the braindead simp cake. great. amazing. really something I needed to see.

''teehee hello fellow neets'' i hope she kills herself

She's more successful because she's a foid. A guy going on YouTube saying he's a NEET selling stickers would probably get laughed at. Foids always get sympathy and a fan club of guys who want to buy from her just because she's a girl. Life is completely unfair to guys and guys have no real hope anymore in a foid worshipping world.

When the truth offends, we lie and lie until we can no longer remember it is even there, but it is still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid.

"hello fellow neets".

Another YouTuber pander and flex on their audience

Id still hit tbh
Same. That thumbnail is very unflattering, but there's nothing wrong with her body. Volcel if you wouldn't ascend.

Same. That thumbnail is very unflattering, but there's nothing wrong with her body. Volcel if you wouldn't ascend.

View attachment 970248
Im not gay at all but i mean she/he/this creature has feminine round face, long hair, skiny arms, feminine skin(i mean like soft looking) and tits. Its a woman in my book. Volcel