Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels think women owe them sex

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
"Just because you treat women nicely doesn't mean you're a good person, you're just trying to give favors in return for sex". The message from this is that being a genuinely good person who does good things with no expectation of reward = you deserve sex. Women give sex to good, morally just men, because those are the men they find attractive.

Serial killers drown in love notes. Guys I know have to scrounge to get affectionate texts from their girlfriends yet a cold blooded triple homicide somehow warrants more love and attention than a lifetime of good behavior ever will. To anyone paying attention, it's clear what makes women think you're a better person.

Gangbangers get gangbangs. Pimps pump and dump. "Getting more pussy than a warlord" makes sense as much as any idiom, you don't even have to think about it to agree with it. There was a study that found that around 50% of men committed to psychiatric institutions for narcissism end up fucking at least one of their nurses.

There are too those stories of women who abandon their comfortable lives in the west to join ISIS, a group that publishes immolation and beheading videos to the internet. A female FBI agent tasked with investigating an ISIS officer abandoned her husband and entire livelihood just for the chance to hop on his cock, the same cock which likely saw the inside of a non-consenting 9 year old's vagina.

Incels don't want women to owe them sex, as they seem to feel they owe sex to the worst men. A woman getting horny for you should feel like a moral indictment. She is casting you into the same strata as a serial rapist warlord terrorist.

Last edited:
Genuinely good person with no expectations of sex is good betabuxxer. Foids love them when they are done with riding chads' cocks.

Or the bones in your face grow forwards enough
Genuinely good person with no expectations of sex is good betabuxxer. Foids love them when they are done with riding chads' cocks.
Foids are never done riding Chad's cock

Women are low IQ, ADHD whores, that need the thrill of a psychopath to feel anything in their overly gilded pedestal world they are accustomed to. To them, juxtaposition with mediocrity, is a punishment worse than death.

Women are low IQ, ADHD whores, that need the thrill of a psychopath to feel anything in their overly gilded pedestal world they are accustomed to. To them, juxtaposition with mediocrity, is a punishment worse than death.
They just dont want to get impregnated and have to walk around with an inferior spawn for nine months and then waste several decades raising it only for it to become a genetic dead end. Its just a pity ugly foids arent filtered out by the same natural selection process as men. Fuck nature and life itself. If this were cavemen times we wouldnt need a foids consent to have sex we would just take it.

They just dont want to get impregnated and have to walk around with an inferior spawn for nine months and then waste several decades raising it only for it to become a genetic dead end. Its just a pity ugly foids arent filtered out by the same natural selection process as men. Fuck nature and life itself. If this were cavemen times we wouldnt need a foids consent to have sex we would just take it.
Based

There was a study that found that around 50% of men committed to psychiatric institutions for narcissism end up fucking at least one of their nurses.
This is why I wanted to get out of the mental hospital as fast as possible. I don't wanna be in a place where I suspect chads are fucking either nurses or other foid patients in the hospital, it makes me mad knowing I'm too ugly and stupid to compete and will have to rot instead.

My Chad coworker who literally cucks married men by sleeping with their wives(some men have picked up their wives from his house at 2am).. said to me the only guys he gets mogged by and loses girls to are out and out criminals who get a reputation for beating women up. He said even though it would raise his attraction level and basically every thought this guy has is how to be more attractive to women, he is not willing to risk jail time by beating women up.

Imo the ultimate sexy man to women would not only have a reputation for beating up women bad, like really hurting them.. but even rumors that he killed women.

"Just because you treat women nicely doesn't mean you're a good person, you're just trying to give favors in return for sex". The message from this is that being a genuinely good person who does good things with no expectation of reward = you deserve sex. Women give sex to good, morally just men, because those are the men they find attractive.

Serial killers drown in love notes. Guys I know have to scrounge to get affectionate texts from their girlfriends yet a cold blooded triple homicide somehow warrants more love and attention than a lifetime of good behavior ever will. To anyone paying attention, it's clear what makes women think you're a better person.

Gangbangers get gangbangs. Pimps pump and dump. "Getting more pussy than a warlord" makes sense as much as any idiom, you don't even have to think about it to agree with it. There was a study that found that around 50% of men committed to psychiatric institutions for narcissism end up fucking at least one of their nurses.

There are too those stories of women who abandon their comfortable lives in the west to join ISIS, a group that publishes immolation and beheading videos to the internet. A female FBI agent tasked with investigating an ISIS officer abandoned her husband and entire livelihood just for the chance to hop on his cock, the same cock which likely saw the inside of a non-consenting 9 year old's vagina.

Incels don't want women to owe them sex, as they seem to feel they owe sex to the worst men. A woman getting horny for you should feel like a moral indictment. She is casting you into the same strata as a serial rapist warlord terrorist.

The normie/IT idea that we all think we act entitled to have sex or that women own us that is objectively wrong. There were several polls before that revealed that most users within this community simply crave for affection, attention and company from females, not sex.

Women are low IQ, ADHD whores, that need the thrill of a psychopath to feel anything in their overly gilded pedestal world they are accustomed to.

And yet they have voting rights.

The normie/IT idea that we all think we act entitled to have sex or that women own us that is objectively wrong. There were several polls before that revealed that most users within this community simply crave for affection, attention and company from females, not sex.

i don,t think women owe me sex at all i am pissed by the way they treat me and look down on me for my height but i have seen a lot of women with men who beat them and slut shame them only for the women to go running back to them

i don,t think women owe me sex at all i am pissed by the way they treat me and look down on me for my height but i have seen a lot of women with men who beat them and slut shame them only for the women to go running back to them

Just be a good person bro :bluepill: :soy:

If you really think about it, we are getting to that level ourselves. This is both rage and lifefuel.

This is gigacope tbh.

Chad can be a "nice guy" and females will still give him sex. "Nice guy" is a bullchit myth.

Females don't mind being "manipulated" by a chad tier male.

Women love to get mistreated and abused because have a loving stable boy friend is boring and they want to life live like a soap opera thats why they stay im relationships with guys who bounces her head off the concrete and demands she give him sex

And that's why they're the meme gender.

Vaginas exist. My penis exists. Therefore my penis is to be placed inside vagina. Therefore women owe me sex.

Your move, cucktears.