Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“Incels think that having sex is the most important thing in life”

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
God I’m so tired of hearing this. Normies have sex so much to where they take it for granted and project their own thoughts and feelings onto others. Also, how is sex not important? You have sex to reproduce to keep the natural cycle of life continuing. If nobody had sex, the human race would die out. So naturally, your natural human instinct is hardwired into wanting to fuck. Normies have no respect for even the most basic of common sense. And quite frankly, I’m sick of it

only sexhavers say this

:blackpill: Life is not important, so no part of it can possibly be important. :blackpill:

But sex IS the most important part of life.

If sex didn’t exist you wouldn’t have a life

If sex isn't important then rape and sex below the AoC shouldn't be important either.

If sex wasn't the most important thing in life you wouldn't even have been born.

FUUUUUUUUUCK! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: You should have put RageFuel as the prefix! I hate being reminded of people saying this!:feels: (I've had bad experiences with people telling me this)

Bluepillers say, "Don't worry so much about being a virgin, sex isn't all that important. Just focus on yourself. Do what makes you happy. Start a hobby. Then one day when the time is right, you'll find a girl who loves you. Don't worry bro, you're only 23. Your life isn't even halfway over yet."

BUT MY LIFE IS OVER! IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN!

Sex is extremely important. It's a natural part of life. A "regular" person should have a first for everything: graduating highschool, buying a car, getting their first job, going to college, having sex, etc.

If you haven't had sex you're not normal. (obviously)

Why is sex so easy for other people? It's free, it's fun, both partners get enjoyment from it, it only takes about 10-30 mins out of your day, but yet it's something I've never had. Fuark it's over.

reproducing is the only purpose of all animals

"Poor people think that money is the solution to all problems"

It's a relative and harmonic thing. It represents biological success.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back