Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels & the Riots

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos
So there are a bunch of riots going on right now, and we’ve seen time and time and again what happens when black people get fed up when police kill them like they did to George Floyd.

But I’m not here to talk about that incident and the damages in Minneapolis. I’m here to talk about the riots and how it relates to us.

You see, blacks and Tyrones are sick and tired for how they’ve been treated, so what do they do? They fight back. They riot. They set the 3rd precinct in Minneapolis on fire. This is done to get their message across, and people ask, why do they do this? Well, it’s because everyone has a breaking point. At some point, someone snaps because they are tired of how they are treated.

In our case, we are constantly treated poorly. We don’t have anyone to look out for us but ourselves. People expect us to accept how things are and LDAR.

We all have a breaking point. ER, AM, etc. they all had it. We all have it.

And at some point, when pushed down enough, we snap. And foids fucking act surprised when we do.

Like hey bitch. You fucking PUSHED us here to the corner. We all have our limits. Don't push us there.

Hopefully this raises awareness that Chads, Stacys, normies, Becky's, and other foids cannot push us around and we deserve a baseline of respect as human beings like they do for each other.

So there are a bunch of riots going on right now, and we’ve seen time and time and again what happens when black people get fed up when police kill them like they did to George Floyd.

But I’m not here to talk about that incident and the damages in Minneapolis. I’m here to talk about the riots and how it relates to us.

You see, blacks and Tyrones are sick and tired for how they’ve been treated, so what do they do? They fight back. They riot. They set the 3rd precinct in Minneapolis on fire. This is done to get their message across, and people ask, why do they do this? Well, it’s because everyone has a breaking point. At some point, someone snaps because they are tired of how they are treated.

In our case, we are constantly treated poorly. We don’t have anyone to look out for us but ourselves. People expect us to accept how things are and LDAR.

And at some point, when pushed down enough, we snap. And foids fucking act surprised when we do.

Like hey bitch. You fucking PUSHED us here to the corner. We all have our limits. Don't push us there.

Hopefully this raises awareness that Chads, Stacys, normies, Becky's, and other foids cannot push us around and we deserve a baseline of respect as human beings like they do for each other.
I wish the rioters just wore joker masks already that would be based

You’re coping hard if you think this will benefit us at all. This will just be another Rodney King. People will get pissed, riot, and then calm down. Then they’ll move on, and then we’ll rope

You’re coping hard if you think this will benefit us at all. This will just be another Rodney King. People will get pissed, riot, and then calm down. Then they’ll move on, and then we’ll rope

Maybe so, but we're told to LDAR. At least people need to know we are suffering. Maybe not completely destroy a police station though or loot like these fucks, but we need at least an organized protest as a starter.

I see your point

Maybe so, but we're told to LDAR. At least people need to know we are suffering. Maybe not completely destroy a police station though or loot like these fucks, but we need at least an organized protest as a starter.

I feel you, but I don't think it's a good idea, the normies will describe our manifestation as "mysogin" and "inciting violence" in the media, we will be even more pointed, and most people our camp are socially anxious, we will never manage to get together to get a large number

You’re coping hard if you think this will benefit us at all. This will just be another Rodney King. People will get pissed, riot, and then calm down. Then they’ll move on.
This.

pretty much, the only time society gives a fuck about men is under the threat of violence or the need for production/labor. Much the same as blacks for that matter. Women on the other hand have simps to wage their battles for them because they exist and possess a hole

No one would ever take a protest against ugly autists not getting laid seriously. It’s time we be a little realistic here: The thought of somebody being celibate for their entire life is still seen as ridiculous to the average, everyday sex haver. The reason your slayer friends ask you if you’re seeing anyone all the time is not because they want to mock you, it’s because they genuinely don’t know any better; They think the notion of some subhuman autist loser remaining touchless for the rest of their lives and rotting while browsing niche internet forums is mainly just something you see in coming of age high school movies. We would just become even bigger jokes if some retarded incel protest was organized

I feel you, but I don't think it's a good idea, the normies will describe our manifestation as "mysogin" and "inciting violence" in the media, we will be even more pointed, and most people our camp are socially anxious, we will never manage to get together to get a large number

Yeah I feel like we need a clear message: That society's standards are beyond unrealistic and that many of us are suffering in silence as a result. Also, we can protest against the bullying we have faced from childhood up to now, which is something I think normies would get behind at least. I think good strong leadership could make up for some of the social anxiety, though.
No one would ever take a protest against ugly autists not getting laid seriously. It’s time we be a little realistic here: The thought of somebody being celibate for their entire life is still seen as ridiculous to the average, everyday sex haver. The reason your slayer friends ask you if you’re seeing anyone all the time is not because they want to mock you, it’s because they genuinely don’t know any better; They think the notion of some subhuman autist loser remaining touchless for the rest of their lives and rotting while browsing niche internet forums is mainly just something you see in coming of age high school movies. We would just become even bigger jokes if some retarded incel protest was organized

I feel like any slayer friends ask if you're seeing anyone all the time because the slayer friends don't want to be associated with someone who has zero pick up game, because that's an anchor/liability for them tbh.

By the way thank you for assuming I even have friends haha. Nothing personal against you. I never had friends in my entire life fyi.

Also I mean it's Friday the end of the week and I'm seeing all these protests being organized for this weekend. Always wondered how we can properly protest and get our message across...without mass murder obviously.

It's Friday please let me have this once a year lol. Even protest organizers this weekend don't even want me around because of how hideous I am. Imagine that. A racial protest where higher numbers means better outcomes, and they don't even want an ugly chinky shortcel minority in their corner. Fuck me.

Last edited:
Tyrones are privileged as fuck, screw them.

Those riots are orchestrated. It's all political nonsense Soros was in Minneapolis couple of days before this started and there's antifa people everywhere.

And the only people who are standing to gain from this are the Marxists who stoke the fans in the first place. The black people that a rioting are just making it worse for themselves. Destroying the very place they live in, ruining local business which will tank their economic opportunities even further, and police will just crack down harder on them from now on.

Don't forget that the person who said you have nothing to lose but your chains was being funded by his rich friends. All the little soy people on Twitter stoking the flames of those riots aren't going to feel the consequences. They are all trust fund babies who will return to their comfortable well to do lives after the riots have ended while the black people living there have been reduced to poverty:

Who cares bro. This has nothing to do with us in any way.

Yeah I feel like we need a clear message: That society's standards are beyond unrealistic and that many of us are suffering in silence as a result. Also, we can protest against the bullying we have faced from childhood up to now, which is something I think normies would get behind at least. I think good strong leadership could make up for some of the social anxiety, though.
The only way I see this happening is if a tradcon(in terms of foid rights/lgbt not race) movement takes hold and we sort of sneak in and advocate for our policies.

The only way I see this happening is if a tradcon(in terms of foid rights/lgbt not race) movement takes hold and we sort of sneak in and advocate for our policies.
we don't have to use another existing political part or movement, we can make our own. And not "my peepee dry" we must bring up better talking points like "revoking women from the workplace will drive worker demand and wages up while reducing economic burden" and "being a housewife will lead to lower divorce rates" , "women vote against their own interests" etc

we don't have to use another existing political part or movement, we can make our own. And not "my peepee dry" we must bring up better talking points like "revoking women from the workplace will drive worker demand and wages up while reducing economic burden" and "being a housewife will lead to lower divorce rates" , "women vote against their own interests" etc

Exactly! My first thought was bullying someone because they don't reach the unrealistic standards of beauty. Most of us have been through this, and I'm sure many others have as well in the past. My second thought was the hypocrisies and double standards between men and foids in choosing partners, where foids have just as unrealistic standards as most Chads do when they judge foids. My third thought was toxic femininity, where instead of true equality, it's more about a power grab against men. For example, false rape charges, and how they proceed extremely quickly, and without due process. Then, it's only really after 20 years later spent in jail, do people realize the rape charges were false. If foids had the serve the same sentence as the men for rape charges, these false charges would disappear overnight. Thank God for Betsy DeVos for putting more safety measures for men accused of rape. Foids gotta realize foids lie too, not just men.

Those riots are orchestrated. It's all political nonsense Soros was in Minneapolis couple of days before this started and there's antifa people everywhere.

And the only people who are standing to gain from this are the Marxists who stoke the fans in the first place. The black people that a rioting are just making it worse for themselves. Destroying the very place they live in, ruining local business which will tank their economic opportunities even further, and police will just crack down harder on them from now on.

Don't forget that the person who said you have nothing to lose but your chains was being funded by his rich friends. All the little soy people on Twitter stoking the flames of those riots aren't going to feel the consequences. They are all trust fund babies who will return to their comfortable well to do lives after the riots have ended while the black people living there have been reduced to poverty:

I've never once seen or heard of police backing down throughout history when rioters or the populace pushed back against them.

They'll just retreat for a few weeks then start beating the shit out of anyone in their path and do it away from cameras.

Exactly! My first thought was bullying someone because they don't reach the unrealistic standards of beauty. Most of us have been through this, and I'm sure many others have as well in the past. My second thought was the hypocrisies and double standards between men and foids in choosing partners, where foids have just as unrealistic standards as most Chads do when they judge foids. My third thought was toxic femininity, where instead of true equality, it's more about a power grab against men. For example, false rape charges, and how they proceed extremely quickly, and without due process. Then, it's only really after 20 years later spent in jail, do people realize the rape charges were false. If foids had the serve the same sentence as the men for rape charges, these false charges would disappear overnight. Thank God for Betsy DeVos for putting more safety measures for men accused of rape. Foids gotta realize foids lie too, not just men.
truth is, those in power will keep that way. and that means keeping us down here. our ascension will not come from their benevolence but from our fists, only when our numbers are sufficient and our will strong then will we be free.

truth is, those in power will keep that way. and that means keeping us down here. our ascension will not come from their benevolence but from our fists, only when our numbers are sufficient and our will strong then will we be free.

Sure if they get physical first. I fear that if we get physical before they do, we won't get the leverage we need. That's all really.

Sure if they get physical first. I fear that if we get physical before they do, we won't get the leverage we need. That's all really.
we can be sure they will take more extreme measures soon. US navy, US police, Canada police have already classified incels as domestic terrorists. Soon enough it will be a crime to be a ugly male, a virgin male, a disabled male.
But our numbers grow, the harder they push, the more men are alienated from society, and the scales will tip.

The fallacy of all revolutionary ideas is the belief you can brake all structures of power and "liberate" people and live happily ever after. The problem is that hierarchies are woven in the fabric of this world, and braking up structures of power only paves the way for a take over, usually a violent one, which invariably leads to despotic regimes because power obtained through force has to be maintained by force, and by and large, the people currently trying to start a revolution in America are convinced they are going to come out on top after the bloodshed, they have no actual illusion of freeing anyone.

incel riot with joker masks would be....
agreed but in masks

Last edited:
incel riot with joker masks would be....

agreed but in masks

Definitely masks I agree heavily on that, but we cannot stoop down to looting. Remember what we are protesting about: society's unrealistic beauty standards for men that are brushed away as we are told to LDAR. We can't stand for that. We deserve dignity and integrity too.

Definitely masks I agree heavily on that, but we cannot stoop down to looting. Remember what we are protesting about: society's unrealistic beauty standards for men that are brushed away as we are told to LDAR. We can't stand for that. We deserve dignity and integrity too.
Don't smash female businesses(in Grand Theft Auto)?

not going to happen because it's an inherent problem with the liberaloid system. the past week these liberaloid normies had absolutely no problem calling for us to be arrested and labelled terrorists, removing what's left of our human rights because they can, because they know they can get away with it. however, with these riots, it's too large for liberaloids to outright dismiss and it's bad political optics to oppose it even though it's a similar situation. a young male population fed up with being mistreated, with no gainful employment, with no future prospects. this was just waiting to happen tbh

i don't see any of these fuckwits calling BLM terrorists, or the looter terrorists. i don't see them saying shit like how they don't deserve free speech and all that. want to know what i see? i see liberaloid agitation, as these slimy fucks with their shit-eating grins on TV keep race-baiting, they talk about trumps tweets and so on, but the one thing these fucks don't talk about is the current material conditions which have created this shitstorm. they can beat us down because we're such an insignificant gathering of loners, we're not rich, we don't have media personalities backing us, no corporations to pretend to care about us - it's open season because we're loathed, but we're heard. they can't beat down what is happening now, so they pretend they care. when this cools down (nothing will actually happen), they'll then take their frustration out on us

Niggers gonna nig. Why would you want to emulate a bunch of primitive primates? They aren't getting shit done except destroying property and harming local businesses.

Also I mean it's Friday the end of the week and I'm seeing all these protests being organized for this weekend. Always wondered how we can properly protest and get our message across...without mass murder obviously.

It simply does not work. We jsut have to look back at various events in our history. We have to rely on violence because our enemy do not want to talk with us, do not want to hear us what we have to say and our enemy is also violent. In order to overcome it, we have to be even more violent. This is the lesson every man has to learn. Violence is sometimes necessary.

JFL if you think anyone will benefit us in any way.
If anything, Derek Chauvin will be portrayed as an incel by the media.
BLM is a feminist run organisation that is largely made up of white antifa degenerate foids.

WE WILL ALWAYS BE THE ENEMY BECAUSE FOIDS WILL NEVER TAKE OUR SIDE

Last edited:
not going to happen because it's an inherent problem with the liberaloid system. the past week these liberaloid normies had absolutely no problem calling for us to be arrested and labelled terrorists, removing what's left of our human rights because they can, because they know they can get away with it. however, with these riots, it's too large for liberaloids to outright dismiss and it's bad political optics to oppose it even though it's a similar situation. a young male population fed up with being mistreated, with no gainful employment, with no future prospects. this was just waiting to happen tbh

i don't see any of these fuckwits calling BLM terrorists, or the looter terrorists. i don't see them saying shit like how they don't deserve free speech and all that. want to know what i see? i see liberaloid agitation, as these slimy fucks with their shit-eating grins on TV keep race-baiting, they talk about trumps tweets and so on, but the one thing these fucks don't talk about is the current material conditions which have created this shitstorm. they can beat us down because we're such an insignificant gathering of loners, we're not rich, we don't have media personalities backing us, no corporations to pretend to care about us - it's open season because we're loathed, but we're heard. they can't beat down what is happening now, so they pretend they care. when this cools down (nothing will actually happen), they'll then take their frustration out on us

At some point we will be backed into a corner with some colossal event that pertains to us. The problem with BLM is their message is actually quite vague. yes, they don't want cops killing them but also a bunch of other demands that haven't been covered by left wing media because they are too high of demands, like policing what people can and cannot say. That's a breach of first amendment rights, but BLM secretly wants that, and disguise their message with "RACISM!!!" cries and shit.

We need to be crystal clear with our message: We do not stand for the unrealistic standards that society has put us in, and that those who don't live up to said standards (like us) constantly get put down and bullied into silence, because people don't think our problems exist.
It simply does not work. We jsut have to look back at various events in our history. We have to rely on violence because our enemy do not want to talk with us, do not want to hear us what we have to say and our enemy is also violent. In order to overcome it, we have to be even more violent. This is the lesson every man has to learn. Violence is sometimes necessary.

True because a lot of stores are being burned down as we speak. I get the anger from black people. However, I feel like violence from us will hit back at us harder than ever. We don't exactly have the historical context that black people have that kids learn in school. We have history, but it's just not written or learned. And if we commit to violence, violence to whom? Foids? Media will simply label us as misogynistic violent barbarians and our movement will die in 0.2 seconds.

Our message needs to be clear and we need to peacefully protest first to get people to sympathize with us. What I learned from watching closely on BLM and honestly, Bernie supporters on Twitter, is that you absolutely cannot alienate yourself from potential allies. Many conservatives could back our cause because they know what it's like to at least be a white man in this turbulent society, as long as we are non-violent and have a clear message. We could even have the backing of the damn White House. I know Trump Jr. said during the metoo movement that this was a dangerous time to be a man right now. Trump Jr. is based. That's fucking powerful, and no media can ignore that shit or risk getting called out on.
JFL if you think anyone will benefit us in any way.
If anything, Derek Chauvin will be portrayed as an incel by the media.
BLM is a feminist run organisation that is largely made up of white antifa degenerate foids.

WE WILL ALWAYS BE THE ENEMY BECAUSE FOIDS WILL NEVER TAKE OUR SIDE

Then ignore the foids. Let others take our side. We still have plenty of white men who don't like foids. For now, the enemy of our enemy needs to be our friend...at least during the start of the incel movement/revolution. White men are under attack in this country from feminist foids. we could get some to join our cause as long as our cause is explicitly clear and non-violent.
Niggers gonna nig. Why would you want to emulate a bunch of primitive primates? They aren't getting shit done except destroying property and harming local businesses.

That's why I said no looting or vandalizing. That will destroy our cause. Period.

Last edited: