Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels: The 21st century Bolsheviks?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19236
  • Start date
No. Bolshevism is a Jewish degenerate construct. In contrast, .co is a consequence of Jewish degeneracy. We're orthogonal.

Nah, we got neither the power or money to disrupt the system.
All we have is the truth. And all we can do is teach people to see for themselves.

Nah bbolshevism means you have to be the majority (Bolshevik). At most we'd be the forgotten Mensheviks (minority)

That’s pretty interesting. But I don’t think we would be successful in a revolution.
Serge is a man of ideas, so is Marx.
The Blackpill is our Das Kapital
I am pretty sure that was ER. He wrote a manifesto like how Karl Marx did. Serge might be Lenin

No, fuck outta here with that (((communist))) shit.

Nah, we got neither the power or money to disrupt the system.
All we have is the truth. And all we can do is teach people to see for themselves.
The truth will win.

@SergeantIncel is our Marx and he will seize the means of reproduction from the gynocentric bourgeoise for the prole incelkind to enjoy.

@SergeantIncel is our Marx and he will seize the means of reproduction from the gynocentric bourgeoise for the prole incelkind to enjoy.
"Today's sexual market is truly a horrible unequal and inefficient mess, the few have a lot and, the many, have nothing.

I propose the democratization of the means of reproduction. If things keep going like this I fear for civilization and humankind future.

Sexual redistributism is not about being "weak" or "unfit for survival in wilderness", it's about common sense and humanity. "

-Serge