Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels that cope with forgotten times

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Make no mistake about the real place of an incel in the past, do you really think you would be in a better situation than right now? Maybe some of you would not have been classified as incels in the past but you were created with access to things that are now common to all people, particularly I think that an incel created with the resources available to the masses in each era would still result in a incel, we would be rotting in a hole digging for charcoal, surviving from government programs, dying in wars, the reason many here think different times are better is because all the incels of these times are forgotten in the past.

From the book by George Orwell "The Road to Wigan Pier":

Joe, like the Scotchman, was a great reader of newspapers and spent almost his entire day in the public library. He was the typical unmarried unemployed man, a derelict-looking, frankly ragged creature with a round, almost childish face on which there was a naively naughty expression. He looked more like a neglected little boy than a grown-up man. I suppose it is the complete lack of responsibility that makes so many of these men look younger than their ages. From Joe’s appearance I took him to be about twenty-eight, and was amazed to learn that he was forty-three. He had a love of resounding phrases and was very proud of the astuteness with which he had avoided getting married. He often said to me, ’Matrimonial chains is a big item,’ evidently feeling this to be a very subtle and portentous remark. His total income was fifteen shillings a week, and he paid out six or seven to the Brookers for his bed. I sometimes used to see him making himself a cup of tea over the kitchen fire, but for the rest he got his meals somewhere out of doors; it was mostly slices of bread-and-marg and packets of fish and chips, I suppose.

Sounds like a good life.

Even my slave ancestors got to fuck though.

Incels throughout history have only been useful for manual labour and war fodder. Especially the low IQ ones.

In the Middle Ages, no man could be incel except the grotesquely disabled due to strongly enforced monogamy. After the Middle Ages, the situation becomes increasingly more complicated, and undoubtedly many incels of this forum would have been incel too, with a far worse life, during the XXth or XIXth.

From Joe’s appearance I took him to be about twenty-eight, and was amazed to learn that he was forty-three.

Inceldom confirmed Fountain of Youth

100 years ago, I'd have been arranged marriage-maxxing due to being yuge and having a stable trade (basically what happened to my great-grandfather), though.

The amount of marriable men, now and then, is significantly lower than the amount of marriable women. Male suffer from higher work accident deaths, higher infant mortality, higher illness deaths, higher rates of genetic diseases, higher rate of heavy mental dieseases, dying in droves in miscellaneous wars. And the 1.05-to-1 ratio quickly melts away. If it wasn't for the current women's rights/hypergamy memes, we'd have a comfy looksmatched society with 99% marriage rate- BUT NOOOOO, SLOOTS HAVE TO SUCK DE CHAD DIK LMAO XDXD.

Joe, like the Scotchman, was a great reader of newspapers and spent almost his entire day in the public library. He was the typical unmarried unemployed man
Patrician