Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels tears female member exposed

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
https://i.imgur.com/oueMXxd.jpg

Here is a leaked image of one of the members.

Why are these people all so ugly and fat. Legit incels mog them.

Hahahaha cause they cope with personality. That's why. They hate the truth

lel, its not really leaked tbh. You can easily just stalk inceltears post histories ( hey they do this to us so why not) and find their pictures that theyve posted and see what they look like kek.

I'd fuck her brains out if I could.

Is she giving the finger or holding up a sausage? Can't tell.

DankIncel said:
I'd fuck her brains out if I could.

Disgusting.

existentialhack said:
Is she giving the finger or holding up a sausage? Can't tell.

Disgusting.

This is what she'll say when she sees my face. Just disgusting. She is out of my league and I'll be happy to have sex with someone like that. I never had sex man. I really want to and she is attractive enough.

DankIncel said:
This is what she'll say when she sees my face. Just disgusting. She is out of my league and I'll be happy to have sex with someone like that. I never had sex man. I really want to and she is attractive enough.

She's a 3. You can't be that ugly.

NegroKing said:
Why are these people all so ugly and fat. Legit incels mog them.

She's woman so it doesn't matter that she's not attractive.

Dingus_Incel said:
She's woman so it doesn't matter that she's not attractive.

Legit. Disturbing how some "incels" don't realize this. Fuckholes can be volcel/standardscel, being unattractive only hinders them from locking down Chad.

existentialhack said:
She's a 3. You can't be that ugly.

A 3? really? We can't see her clearly because it is a shitty picture, But I'll say she is a 5 or a 6.
And the thing is, I am a 0/10 so my standards are; just be healthy maybe. I'll be happy to have sex with any 99% of healthy females. I just really want to penetrate. I am slowly losing my sex drive. I can't let that happen without ever having sex in my life.

I'd fuck her too cuz I'm not volcel, but she looks subhuman despite the blur. 3/10.

DankIncel said:
A 3? really? We can't see her clearly because it is a shitty picture, But I'll say she is a 5 or a 6.
And the thing is, I am a 0/10 so my standards are; just be healthy maybe. I'll be happy to have sex with any 99% of healthy females. I just really want to penetrate. I am slowly losing my sex drive. I can't let that happen without ever having sex in my life.

Yep. She's fat, which makes her <5 at most.

existentialhack said:

There are some fat girls who still look hot facially because of good fat disposal.

existentialhack said:

She is chubby at best. She certainly isn't a landwhale. Healthy enough to me. I would have sex with her in a heartbeat. Too bad she is out of my league.

CopingGymcel said:
There are some fat girls who still look hot facially because of good fat disposal.

Girls' SMV is mostly in their body. And fat fucks up all faces. The #1 of people who have a good face when fat is almost none.

DankIncel said:
She is chubby at best. She certainly isn't a landwhale. Healthy enough to me. I would have sex with her in a heartbeat. Too bad she is out of my league.

She's obese. And looks ginger.

existentialhack said:
Girls' SMV is mostly in their body. And fat fucks up all faces. The #1 of people who have a good face when fat is almost none.

She's obese. And looks ginger.

I still want to penetrate her. Talking about her this much makes want her even more.

Fat disgusting whore who would be incel if male. Vagina halo is legit.

Just lol @ these reddit roasties.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
lel, its not really leaked tbh. You can easily just stalk inceltears post histories ( hey they do this to us so why not) and find their pictures that theyve posted and see what they look like kek.