Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels suiciding are choosing the worst decision of all

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Nature and society wants ugly males dead, literally. Why help nature purpose by suiciding? Incels should be fighting nature, not doing it's job.

I completely understand suicidal thoughts after a life of misery, but I think that helping the abomination which is nature is not the answer. Rebel agaisnt it.

Nature has no agency, it literally couldn't care less.

Easy for you to say as an attractive male who gets women. You have no idea about our struggle.

no, its a logical option to end our suffering, some have the courage to do it others dont.

just because you disagree with it doesn't mean its wrong, also nature doesnt give a fuck about incels lol.

That is easy to say when you are not an incel

True. You have to die a warrior's death to go to Valhalla. You can't be dying like a bitch.

youre not wrong, but this coming from you makes some people disagree i think

No, the worst decision would be to beta bux an ugly, old, used up woman and raise Chad's kids and then get divorced.

Easy for you to say as an attractive male who gets women. You have no idea about our struggle.
T this. Jfl at this narcissistic guy.

Last edited:
just end your misery and do it. op is bluepilled

Just because you want to be immortal, doesn't mean we want to.

Suicide is a personal decision and is done to end someone’s physical and/or mental suffering. No one has the right to judge such a decision imo.

Nature and society doesn't want ugly males dead. It wants them to suffer and then die of old age. This is why pity exist. Your role as an ugly male is to be a reminder to everyone that they are not at the bottom of the gene pool.

Literally a cucktears tier post.
This is why normies should get banned on sight.

Yeah right let's suffer until we die at 90 for some vague higher purpose that dgaf anyway. Thanks but no.

I think the point people are making is that prolonging ones own suffering will make zero difference to the world, the only one it will effect is you.

No, not really. Nature, as someone else said, isn't sentient, supposedly, and doesn't give a damn. It makes the heroes and it breaks the losers. But that's it. The losers, including but not limited to us, in the grand scheme of things, either go through life with little to no eventual love from people who we gave love to or end their suffering early. Life is on hard mode for incels, and there isn't any other way of seeing it. And it's only because we're unattractive. ONLY. Yes, there are some that are neuro-atypical, with mental disabilities, or are overweight, and so on. But for the most part, we have to deal with the terrible crime of being born.

Its an act of rebellion for an incel to go on living and to not give af

Nope, suicide is more often than not the only way for an Incel to escape inceldom. It is permanent and immediately eradicates all suffering.
It does take balls to go through with it, though.

So If nature wanted you to eat would you starve yourself to spite it? Killing yourself could be the correct option. You gain nothing from living in pointless defiance

Suicide is a personal decision and is done to end someone’s physical and/or mental suffering. No one has the right to judge such a decision imo.

Nature and society doesn't want ugly males dead. It wants them to suffer and then die of old age. This is why pity exist. Your role as an ugly male is to be a reminder to everyone that they are not at the bottom of the gene pool.

This. There's a reason why it's difficult to kill yourself in most countries. If society wanted us dead they would legalize assisted suicide. They need low value men to be cogs in the machine.

Lol Zyros the immortal vampire
Zyros model vamp
Zyros eyes demon

Incel suicides make me sad. I wish it didn't have to be this way.

Nature and society wants ugly males dead, literally. Why help nature purpose by suiciding? Incels should be fighting nature, not doing it's job.

I completely understand suicidal thoughts after a life of misery, but I think that helping the abomination which is nature is not the answer. Rebel agaisnt it.
Quality post this is, killing yourself will only make the people who made you miserable happier, killing yourself is stupid.