Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incels suicide prevention.

F

Forebraincel

Banned
-
I think we as members should be open minded and be willing to listen to fellow incels who are committed in doing (ER) suicide.

One way to look at things would be acceptance of your situation, rather than depression and eventual suicide. Could we encourage among members different perspectives on their situations and that not being a success with girls should not be looked upon as failure? Too many incels are obssesed by not having had female succes in their life, but what about acceptance and ignoring fefails.."go your own way" yeah, but like make the best of your life man, for yourself, work have some copes because maybe you will only be here once..right..?

Great thread.
Too many trolls/edgelords promote roping and the "its over" mentality without actually understanding it.

Ok IT cuck but its time to go back to reddit.

but what about acceptance and ignoring fefails.."go your own way" yeah, but like make the best of your life man, for yourself, work have some copes because maybe you will only be here once..right
Some here try to spread that message here but they get drowned by the trolls/edgelords (there's one of them commenting just a second after I commented this :feelskek:)

I've seen some suicidal incels who mention not just loneliness but also bad health and the failo effect as reasons. And loneliness itself contributes to bad health. I can't tell them any reason not to commit suicide, especially since at the end of the blackpill rabbit hole is the realization that life is meaningless.

But I do want us to be able to easily find others to cope together with. At least this will make life a little more bearable.

Some of us who are NT and understand psychology can act as therapists to a few others they choose to help, too. We can't trust many psychiatrists so this may be the only relatively safe alternative.

Last edited:
Go to a doctor fellow brocelz. I went to one 2 years ago, medicated me and i could finally do my routine without stayingin bed trying to die

Go to a doctor fellow brocelz. I went to one 2 years ago, medicated me and i could finally do my routine without stayingin bed trying to die
There are no meds for your face :feelsUnreal:

I refuse to accept it and I will never bow down and get in terms with my inceldom. I will always be bitter and revolted about it.

But I can still pursue my copes this way. I don't want to kill myself.

However I'm currently in an effective combination of (((meds))), so my situation may be very different from the general incel population, specially since meds are mostly negative and finding a good combination is near impossible.

Stfu, assisted suicide should be free and possible for anyone 18+.

Last edited:
Stfu, assisted suicide should be free and possible for anyone 18+.
True. Nobody HAS to live. As long as it's not impulsive, people should be allowed to kill themselves.

If the majority of your days are generally shit, why would you wanna continue living like that?

It is, but why not enjoy or make the best of it..you are only here once I guess.
My point is that it's no one's duty/resposibility to live their life to the fullest. Whether they try their best or cut their life short, it ultimately doesn't matter. This is why I respect their decision if they've decided to rope. In fact, if a life is doomed to be more suffering than bliss, then it's more of a waste to let it go on for longer.

Low IQ or youngcel as you are missing the essential of my message.
I kinda agree with him. If what's causing your depression is that everyone treats you horribly because of your face or height, then taking anti-depressants (which are addictive, too) may make you happier but it won't fix the root cause. Meds may truly help but only in the case of mentalcels.

Yes and no.

I am completely for the support of other incels, helping them to cope with the unfortunate circumstances they are in, however if somebody has made up their mind about leaving this world I don't think like we should completely condemn, shame and especially ridicule them. It does hurt when you see somebody who you can relate to depart, but then I myself acknowledge that my demise will be probably from my own hands.

Personally I am working on my life so that I can experience all the other things that exist beyond relationships and intimacy. The world is pretty vast and interesting without women in the picture so I wish to build a better physique, learn languages, explore cultures, develop skills and hobbies. I am not sure if I will be able to fulfill every item on my bucket list, however once I am satisfied with my achievements (bar the obvious one that I don't even bother with) I will probably cease my existence so that I can depart in my prime and strength, rather than to rot away as a bitter elderly man.

This being said, I also think that before offing yourself you should explore all the other opportunities. It is the life of cope, but it can be pretty pleasurable nonetheless and you can focus on building yourself as a entity while others are wasting their time away, because they have somebody to sleep with.

To quote Suicide and Attempted Suicide by Geo Stone (a good lecture on the subject itself): "How do you know that suicide is the answer if you haven't tried everything else first? You can always kill yourself later."

It is, but why not enjoy or make the best of it..you are only here once I guess.

Low IQ or youngcel as you are missing the essential of my message.

Make sure to not forget changing your diaper before bed time young or retardcel.
Kek this GrAYcel is fucking retarded

Definitely a fedcel:fbi::fbi::fbi:

I think existing in this depressive state while other people live a normal life is unacceptable thing, if because of my height I get so many difficulties then why even bother living, people don’t consider you human, only a slave to the system, I rather end this misery than just accept this stupid reality I don’t care once done is diner :feelsjuice:

Guys, don't kill yourself, we need you for the revolution.

Suicide is a choice. If someone wants to die, they should be free to do so without any interference. The world is overpopulated as it is and us incels are perceived as worthless and disposable so why should we continue to suffer when all hope is gone? Life is torturous enough, I commend those strong enough to end it, if that is what they have decided is best.

Guys, don't kill yourself, we need you for the revolution.
Revolution haha, for real the only revolution we can do is to dominate the SEA sex markets and maybe get a special discount

Revolution haha, for real the only revolution we can do is to dominate the SEA sex markets and maybe get a special discount
Beta revolt soon. :whitepill:

I think existing in this depressive state while other people live a normal life is unacceptable thing, if because of my height I get so many difficulties then why even bother living
why even bother so much about having success with women in the end...might aswell change perspectives as there are plenty of copes and prostitutes you may enjoy on a fairly normal income when you are single.

I've thought about killing myself almost everyday since I was 16. I'm 35. How I made it this far, I have no idea.

I suppose the reason I don't is because I have periods of time where I'm less depressed. I have interests, I play guitar, make music, so that keeps me occupied.

And I've heard if you kill yourself, you're sent back to relive your mistakes on earth until you learn from them. It's obviously a cope, but fuck taking the risk of ever living out this life again.

If you would say that to my face in real life, I would curb your youngass right there on the spot, fedcel the kid said.
Nigga what calm down. Didnt know fbi was this aggressive towards minors:feelsrope::feelsrope:
You know its over when even fbi bullies you:blackpill:

I've thought about killing myself almost everyday since I was 16. I'm 35. How I made it this far, I have no idea.

I suppose the reason I don't is because I have periods of time where I'm less depressed. I have interests, I play guitar, make music, so that keeps me occupied.

And I've heard if you kill yourself, you're sent back to relive your mistakes on earth until you learn from them. It's obviously a cope, but fuck taking the risk of ever living out this life again.
Like I said, changing the perspectives about how you look on your situation and evolve beyond the obsession for female companionship. Male friends, a dog, some decent family members and hobby's are fine copes along with a prostitute here and there.