Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels Should Never Go NEET (To Damage Society Incels Must Fully Participate In It)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Think logically.

If you work a job that's one less job for a normie or a foid.

Once you get your money, only use it to support incel friendly companies (anime, manga, and waifu games as well as the aforementioned merchandise (as well as onaholes etc... (and trips to Asia))

Go to college. One less seat for a roastie. College classes are really competitive to fill up, the biggest slackers that will either drop the class, flunk it, or barely pass are quick to sign up (on the first day many classes are closed/waiting list status at my college).

Take those classes to deprive normies and foids of the seat.

When something you need on the supermarket is on sale (toilet paper, peanut butter, chicken breast, hamburger) buy as much as possible and freeze it/store it so normies/foids can't get it.

DO NOT support westerners and western society. Buy cheapest used car, pay as little as possible for what you need, be frugal and save a lot.

Your goal is to take and not give back and if you have to as little as possible.

Take from this piece of garbage western society, exploit it like the economic migrants these cucked white people import by the millions do, and do the reverse and use the money you make here to leave and spend it elsewhere (in Asia) unlike the migrants who come here, send it back, but don't leave.

@fukmylyf take your time off and recover. You've already done enough damage wasting a seat by dropping out a foid could've gotten but you must prepare and go back lest a foid take your seat.

If you need products, do not buy from American/western companies to further cuck the west. My car was made in Japan I chose it specifically for that reason (https://incels.is/threads/carmaxxing.87737/). My tv is Korean, my phone is chink (iPhone not real western more like Foxconn phone with gay label), my laptop is Taiwanese, even my backpack I imported from China (which you can see here: https://incels.is/threads/the-butto...inging-to-college-everyday-pics-inside.88856/) my sneakers and clothes all Japanese (ASICS and Uniqlo respectively).

I do not support westerners in any way I only take as much as I can from western society.

30% of your money automatically goes to the ZOG.

GunCrazy1

For now.

When I move to Asia I am not reporting overseas income to further cuck the west.

Not like they ever will find out. Stupid cucks.

That reminds me.

Consult a CPA and get as many tax deductions as possible.

Pay the ZOG as little as possible, deduct your gas to work, wear and tear on your car, whatever you can think of to cuck them out of every cent.

I applied to a job as a cashier yesterday. Wish me luck

Lazycels not posting here, yet keep bumping old threads of mine I don't like anymore.

Sigh1

If you truly hate society you'll do whatever it takes to f*** and then exploit it to your benefit.

Even if it's going to take some work it's worth it.

Think logically.

If you work a job that's one less job for a normie or a foid.

Once you get your money, only use it to support incel friendly companies (anime, manga, and waifu games as well as the aforementioned merchandise (as well as onaholes etc... (and trips to Asia))

Go to college. One less seat for a roastie. College classes are really competitive to fill up, the biggest slackers that will either drop the class, flunk it, or barely pass are quick to sign up (on the first day many classes are closed/waiting list status at my college).

Take those classes to deprive normies and foids of the seat.

When something you need on the supermarket is on sale (toilet paper, peanut butter, chicken breast, hamburger) buy as much as possible and freeze it/store it so normies/foids can't get it.

DO NOT support westerners and western society. Buy cheapest used car, pay as little as possible for what you need, be frugal and save a lot.

Your goal is to take and not give back and if you have to as little as possible.

Take from this piece of garbage western society, exploit it like the economic migrants these cucked white people import by the millions do, and do the reverse and use the money you make here to leave and spend it elsewhere (in Asia) unlike the migrants who come here, send it back, but don't leave.

@fukmylyf take your time off and recover. You've already done enough damage wasting a seat by dropping out a foid could've gotten but you must prepare and go back lest a foid take your seat.

If you need products, do not buy from American/western companies to further cuck the west. My car was made in Japan I chose it specifically for that reason (https://incels.is/threads/carmaxxing.87737/). My tv is Korean, my phone is chink (iPhone not real western more like Foxconn phone with gay label), my laptop is Taiwanese, even my backpack I imported from China (which you can see here: https://incels.is/threads/the-butto...inging-to-college-everyday-pics-inside.88856/) my sneakers and clothes all Japanese (ASICS and Uniqlo respectively).

I do not support westerners in any way I only take as much as I can from western society.
i agree. the more money one has, the more influence, so we can destroy the bluepill

if you really want to fuck up the welfare system

You must do all you can to fuck the system. All you can get away with.

I tried to convince my dad to get back on disability and get food stamps but he doesn't want to take the jew pills they'll force him to and meet with the jew outpatient psychiatrists anymore.

The food stamps he just doesn't want.

Myself I have my financial aid set up in a way in coordination with my parents that the government pays for my entire tuition and gives me around $2k cash every semester (despite my mom being well over eligibility for me to have any tuition assistance, since my parents are divorced I figured out I only need to list my dad's income and I just put on the form I get $0 support from my mom).

Yes I am doing my part to screw this western system.

They are paying me to go to college to get my degree to work in Asia.

HappyLust

I tried to convince my dad to get back on disability and get food stamps but he doesn't want to take the jew pills they'll force him to and meet with the jew outpatient psychiatrists anymore.

The food stamps he just doesn't want.

Myself I have my financial aid set up in a way in coordination with my parents that the government pays for my entire tuition and gives me around $2k cash every semester (despite my mom being well over eligibility for me to have any tuition assistance, since my parents are divorced I figured out I only need to list my dad's income and I just put on the form I get $0 support from my mom).

Yes I am doing my part to screw this western system.

They are paying me to go to college to get my degree to work in Asia.

View attachment 63721

welfare system is a good target because if it runs out of money, single moms will lose free housing and other benefits

The world and normscum moral fags only undERstand violence

i totali agree.
I also opened a topic about this issue but i only got negative answers.

High IQ honestly.

Get in good jobs and hire incels.

If you need products, do not buy from American/western companies to further cuck the west.
Kek, i've been doing this a lot lately.

In Germany you pay roughly 45% to ZOG GmbH, even more if you have no children or if you're not married. Leave for a more incel friendly country. In Europe that would maybe be Switzerland.

go out and destroy normies happy mood with your appearance

Agree.

Zesto going overdrive with quality threads

I agree with the message of this post bro, but all products you buy and the salary you are paid are all taxed by the government. However, you can circumvent this by buying second-hand goods and dodging taxes as much as is possible.

However, NEETs are still doing a great job draining Western society especially if they are on welfare, we should applaud them. Remember every dollar a NEET gets is one less dollar for single mother foids and other whores who want men's taxes.

I agree with the message of this post bro, but all products you buy and the salary you are paid are all taxed by the government. However, you can circumvent this by buying second-hand goods and dodging taxes as much as is possible.

However, NEETs are still doing a great job draining Western society especially if they are on welfare, we should applaud them. Remember every dollar a NEET gets is one less dollar for single mother foids and other whores who want men's taxes.

LoliShocked

A lot of NEETs here are actually living off their parents not the gov.

In Cuck S A hard to get NEETbux (have to literally sue the government for it).

And if you get you're lucky to get $750 a month.

low iq
incels wont get promoted when theres a chad or stacy around. imagine working a shitty job, working really hard and good, and after 2 years u see a stupid stacy that barely doing anything getting promoted and u dont. from my experience its pure suicidefuel to see how ur chads and stacies coworkers get treated much better at work. from ALL ASPECTS.

Moral fags who dont use the system that is put in place to help them are not doing it right.

They keep falling for this hard work meme and that as long as they dont go on govt assistance they are somehow better than their coworkers.

Sorry, but its about time you realize that the reason they are there is to transfer payments from corporations to the govt, its you using your own tax money.

But they will keep denying this in order to feel better and feed the system and those that make billions.

This concept is called psychological wage, its a very interesting one that most people dont realize.

another retarded low iq post by Zesto i guess that's a norm

50-80% your and my earnings are spent on taxes since everything is taxed. JFL at wagecucking. Do you really think that if you buy non-american/non-european products you won't give money to government who gives away it to roasties and chads? lmao. You have to eat, you have to pay for gasoline, entertainment, maintenance of your car is taxed, pc parts/console, internet, phone bills, everything is taxed.

Neet is the only way as incel.

This. You can't not help western society, no matter what you do. Even if you're taking a shit in public, the ecological system thanks you for it.

bankai limiter remover high IQ zesto thread

I applied to a job as a cashier yesterday. Wish me luck
Hope it works out better than me. I've applied for tons of cashier positions, they have a slant towards hiring females. It's a piss easy job aswell.

Low IQ thread.

Good luck getting in a higher management position in a company as an incel. People would prefer a Chad who can network(due to being good looking) as opposed to an incel who is good at the job. Unless you start your own business and that business become successful, you're gonna be working for somebody, likely a Chad or a roastie. Incels don't get promoted.

nope, I'm staying neet until the welfare state collapses