Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incels should have more empathy with each other.

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
[UWSL]You've been wondering why. Man, people here hate each other all the time, I don't say about random topics or divergent ideas

But to gratuitous insults

just the world doesn't have empathy for us

let's try to have at least a little empathy for the other brocels[/UWSL]

i agree but half the time when i say some mean shit, im just fucking around, makes the forum more fun

The hell are you talking about? Most of us aren't mean to one another 90% of the time it's just banter or jokes.

Empathy is a lie invented by psychologists to convince supreme autists that they are dysfunctional. The true form which they conceal is cognitive empathy, and the greatest application of cognitive empathy is not pretending to care passively, but preventing the very situations that cause misery.

give us an example

yes even if someone insults me i still try 2 be nice, when i started this forum many posts made me depressive, i am more resilient now but some posts still are really brutal and suifuel

Agree but what can ya do

The hell are you talking about? Most of us aren't mean to one another 90% of the time it's just banter or jokes.
This. We all understand what it’s like to be inkwell so naturally we are going to be aggressive.

i agree but half the time when i say some mean shit, im just fucking around, makes the forum more fun
Yeah bantz are what make forums worth reading IMHO. Especially true when all the highIQcels arent arou d to make deep thought provoking posts.

shit take. most of the ''incels'' that get insulted here deserve it.

Incels only hate fakeCels and infiltrators

I have empathy with every incel on the planet, sadly there aren't many left on this site.

I do, but it's hard to feel empathy for the ones who fit the bullshit negative stereotypes [ITcel trolls here and whatnot].

I agree, dude. Not using abelist insults would be a start.

My empathy towards other humans died a long time ago.

Also, i cant really relate to people who make fun of women being raped or murdered.

Last edited: