Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Incels should go Therapy" Stfu

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
That statement said by people who hate us is one of the most retarded things i`ve ever heard :lasereyes:therapy will not fix my autism will not fix my face will not fix my height
So wtf are these braindead niggers talking about it`s just another gaslighting cope like "Take a shower" :soy: or "Just get a haircut":soy: none of this shit works when their isn`t a baseline level of attractiveness already which for actual incels we don`t have All the gaslighting cope "Advice" is factually incorrect and just purely mindless shit because the fact is "Personality" and "Being a good person" does not mean shit :reeeeee:for getting a relationship if any Bluepilled or IT member reads this answer this question i already know the answer to this question but i`ll ask it anyway . If being a Good person will get you a girlfriend then why do so many Criminals,Psychopaths aka Dark triad personality types have sex and have girlfriends? Also remembering the fact statistically speaking Gang members on average have more Sexual relationships than non Gang members on average you cannot answer this without the Blackpilled truth

flat earthers tbh

Why have I seen so many post about therapy today?

I think IT made a retarded bluepilled thread about "How not be incel anymore" :lul:
Oh that post :feelskek: :feelskek:

therapy isnt gonna fix our face so idk wtf these niggas think therapy is gonna do

Therapy only works for women and faggots

Only therapy I need is a lower eyelid retraction surgery

Therapists only work for normie problems

therapists are not even "trained" to deal with incels, they wouldn't know where to start, it's all a big joke

I would hospitalise a therapist and send him to the ER section

That statement said by people who hate us is one of the most retarded things i`ve ever heard :lasereyes:therapy will not fix my autism will not fix my face will not fix my height
So wtf are these braindead niggers talking about it`s just another gaslighting cope like "Take a shower" :soy: or "Just get a haircut":soy: none of this shit works when their isn`t a baseline level of attractiveness already which for actual incels we don`t have All the gaslighting cope "Advice" is factually incorrect and just purely mindless shit because the fact is "Personality" and "Being a good person" does not mean shit :reeeeee:for getting a relationship if any Bluepilled or IT member reads this answer this question i already know the answer to this question but i`ll ask it anyway . If being a Good person will get you a girlfriend then why do so many Criminals,Psychopaths aka Dark triad personality types have sex and have girlfriends? Also remembering the fact statistically speaking Gang members on average have more Sexual relationships than non Gang members on average you cannot answer this without the Blackpilled truth
“You should go to therapy”
=
“You should pay me money”

“You need to put in the work to become a high value male brah! Buy my course”
=
“You should pay me money”

The bluepill and the redpill are two sides of the same coin.

Oh that post :feelskek: :feelskek:

therapy isnt gonna fix our face so idk wtf these niggas think therapy is gonna do
They just posted my post and the comments are still not answering my question no suprise

Never go to theRapist

"Just pay large sums of money just to be offERed the same useless shit you have been your entire life"

Biggest scam ever

Needing therapy is an excuse normalfags give so they don't feel bad about their apathy towards your problems

they just want to label us mentally ill for pointing out the truth
recommending us therapy and getting us on pills is how they try to make us shut up about it
they want to zombify us

anyways fuck them for labeling me with these meme mental illnesses just bc im ugly and not a chad

they just want to label us mentally ill for pointing out the truth
recommending us therapy and getting us on pills is how they try to make us shut up about it
they want to zombify us
Exactly

Only therapy I need is a lower eyelid retraction surgery
its insane our government could help us with something not a big deal financially as this but they wont
i mean its probably 3-5k but for an ugly incel thats a lot of pain and suffering to get that amount unless youre a fucking luckycel richcel

I wouldnt mind being sent to asylum to vegetate tbh

Therapy only works for women and faggots
It only works for women because for women they just love yapping abt retarded shit and therapists are paid to listen to their bullshit. Idk if fags get therapy a lot tho but ik women do

Therapy is like drugs, makes you feel good for a while then you want to repeat the cycle

They just posted my post and the comments are still not answering my question no suprise
jfl

Dramatards are weighing in as well:

brutal

it's over for ITcels

It's crazy the normies never had to improve this much, chads never had to do self improvement because their looks are what everyone sees and not their actions.

Everyone is spouting out bullshit when I comes to advice, instead if admitting that we have certain societal problems they just blame shift it on the individual who is "bitching" about it.

Yeah go to therapy so the therapist can make fun of you too. Therapy is for normies.

I’d go to therapy IMMEDIATELY if it could give me a square jaw, hunter eyes and a lean maxxed physique with slightly better than beach muscles body build.

Oh and also make me 6ft4 or 5 with a 10 inch Coke can sized dong and near endless sexual stamina. :feelsokman:

It only works for women because for women they just love yapping abt retarded shit and therapists are paid to listen to their bullshit. Idk if fags get therapy a lot tho but ik women do
It must be tough being a therapist and pretending to care about all this bullshit.

No therapy for my face

I already go and have for years because I'm forced to and it is waste of time don't go to therapy brocels it sucks

I’d go to therapy IMMEDIATELY if it could give me a square jaw, hunter eyes and a lean maxxed physique with slightly better than beach muscles body build.

Oh and also make me 6ft4 or 5 with a 10 inch Coke can sized dong and near endless sexual stamina. :feelsokman:
Exactly same

I legit believe therapy is meant to keep tabs on incels and get them to kill themselves. Avoid therapy at all costs.