Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incels Should Get Cats

Y

youthislife

Veteran
Look at this cutie

I am allergic to cats sadly

Cats are almost too affectionate.

Nah I’m good, man. Thanks for the offer though.

Thanks for the advice, but I don't want piss everywhere plus cat food is expensive

You have a nice and cute pussy

Cats are based tbh and cute kitty

i'm going to get a cat or a dog in the future. i think it'll help with the loneliness caused by the whoredom manufactured by feminsim. can't wait until this rotten fucking world burns

I want a dog so fucking bad

Cats are very cool. They're mostly silent, fluffy, self-cleaning for the most part and some are very affectionate towards you.

I used to have a cat. Maybe I'll get another one in the future. It'll sure help with this loneliness. I'm a cat person. Foids find it "gay" or "weird" that a man has or likes cats, but fuck what they say

I love cats so much, they are giga lifefuel. Fuck people who dislike them, they are usually normies who are mad that cats dont worship them immediately upon meeting.

One thing is preferring dogs over cats, and that's fair, but seriously, fuck people that proudly proclaim they "hate cats", and I have met many of those assholes

Over time, I've noticed three things about cat haters:
  • they tend to be huge control freaks,
  • low IQ (because they stupidly think that dog behavior is the way most animals are supposed to behave, and that an animal that doesn't meet their standards is "dumb")
  • are often extremely sadistic & cruel

I need pussy not a pussy.